Falcons 2016 regular season "dominance" a fraud

fuego

Reaction score
Sealake80":2o903lm9 said:
I have a feeling we win by more than 7. Makes it harder to blame on a bad call.

We beat you by at least 2 TDs.

Sealake80

Reaction score
When did you do that Fuego?

Im not the only one who thinks the hawks avenge our recent playoff loss by 2 to the Falcoholics tomorrow in Atlanta. Lol

Hawkpower

Reaction score
fuego":171fnp3y said:
Sealake80":171fnp3y said:

I love how the Falcon fans are crying about respect and then go and post something as idiotic as this.

Newsflash Junior: its fairly difficult to beat a team that is better than you in the playoffs, much less by "at least" 2 tds.

Why dont you just hope that you are fortunate enough to be in the game in the 4th quarter and then go from there.

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
Hawkpower":24c13wb6 said:
fuego":24c13wb6 said:
Sealake80":24c13wb6 said:

I love how the Falcon fans are crying about respect and then go and post something as idiotic as this.

Newsflash Junior: its fairly difficult to beat a team that is better than you in the playoffs, much less by "at least" 2 tds.

Why dont you just hope that you are fortunate enough to be in the game in the 4th quarter and then go from there.

Bookmark it.

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":19zshm4q said:
Hawkpower":19zshm4q said:
If you understood this was a Seattle forum, you would quit thinking that posting over and over that your team is somehow superior when they aren't isnt going to go over very well.

Seattle is a playoff tested, experienced and talented team who is just as good if not better than Atlanta.

Your insistence otherwise doesn't make it so, and no amount of pounding your fist here is going to make it so.

... and you guys consistently posting "Matt Ryan is 1-4 in the playoffs" in every thread STILL doesn't mean jack shit when it comes to tomorrow's game.

You guys just love to live in the past... in addition to that one there's the SB card... RW is 8-3 in the playoffs...

Any more non-relevant reasons as to why Seattle is the better team that I am missing?

As the mod said this thread has drifted way off topic. You guys continue posting amongst yourselves trying to convince each other that Seattle is the better team. I'm gonna stay out of it.

When I come back tomorrow though don't even accuse me of trolling.

Later.

@ Jerhawk

Nice post. Your welcome.

I gave you all the current "relevant" reasons in the opening post. But you don't want to hear it. But I'm going to rehash everything here for you - currently relevant as well as historical facts - because clearly you forget everything:

1. Your team isn't as good as what you think they are and the Seahawks are better than what you think they are. That spells sh1tstorm for you.

2. Your 4 game win streak at the end of the year was against 19-45 dirtbags. You haven't beat a winning team in your last seven games - but you keep downplaying the fact that the Seahawks just BEAT A PLAYOFF TEAM who had a winning record. That's a bigger win than your team has had this half of the season.

3. The Seahawks are 11-5-1 this season. Atlanta is 11-5. PLUS the Seahawks beat you. I'd say that we have the edge on you this season...but go ahead and keep navel gazing. Keep saying the Seahawks are horribly inconsistent and the Falcons are world-beaters. That's ok - we're used to being held to a higher standard than your team is.

4. Don't like talking current facts? Ok...let's talk historical. Russell Wilson just broke the NFL record for most wins over his first 5 seasons. That's better than your guy.

5. Russell Wilson playoff record 8-3. Matt Ryan playoff record 1-4. And your team almost blew that one win against the Seahawks as your crowd was gagging on its own vomit. Could you imagine how much ownage you would feel if you lost that playoff game?

6. Do you know the significance of this figure? 0.333

That's the Falcon's winning percentage lifetime vs. the Seahawks. No wonder you're on our board talking trash - this must get really old getting owned like that all the time.

TheHawkster

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":1tcakluz said:
Hawk_Nation":1tcakluz said:
35ppg at home yet lost 3 there

So what?

Seattle 16 ppg on road and scored 3 in LA, 5 in TB and 10 in GB.

What's your point?

You just found the key to slow down the Seahawks.
Play the game on grass. The softer the better for the home team.

Its not a fluke, its been a trend for a while.

On turf however..................

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
fuego":1lymmw47 said:
Sealake80":1lymmw47 said:

Atlanta will not score in the second half. FACT

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Falcan Moore":3v4bn83o said:
Hawkpower":3v4bn83o said:
fuego":3v4bn83o said:
Sealake80":3v4bn83o said:

Bookmark it.

We've seen plenty of irrational boasting from your peers, no need to bookmark anything. Falcon stupidity has been the norm this week, so not like it's unique.

nanomoz

Reaction score
"Egregious" hold? Give me a break. Maybe your team should have mounted an actual drive with the clock remaining instead of throwing a hail mary on third down expecting laundry to save their asses. Get that weak, crybaby shit out of here. If the Falcons are the chiny wunts that their fans are, they're going to fold tomorrow and Matt Ryan's legacy as a playoff pretender will just about be cemented.

Sealake80

Reaction score
Let me do my best to calm this all down.

MATT RYAN IS 1-4 IN THE PLAYOFFS

fuego

Reaction score
Sealake80":3e2hshmp said:

AND 1-0 AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS IN THE PLAYOFFS.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yawn, what does that game in Russ' rookie year have to do with this game? Absolutely nothing.
Russ has been clutch, Matty has choked. Period

Sealake80

Reaction score
1-1 and done for Matty Ryan against Seahawks in playoffs. Enjoy your last fiery moments of drunken hope falconholics.

OP
OP
V

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
fuego":2i2tdaqb said:
Sealake80":2i2tdaqb said:

AND 1-0 AGAINST THE SEAHAWKS IN THE PLAYOFFS.

Here - I've got a stat for you since you guys like to tout "consistency".

...how many playoff teams did your chumps beat this year? We've got an 0.800 winning percentage against playoff teams this year at 4-1.

Yeah...I thought so. You're "dominance" talk is fraudulent.

NINEster

Reaction score
FalconsFanNW":10jyzjla said:
Vancanhawksfan":10jyzjla said:
The last 12 weeks the teams have been streaky in a very similar way, the Falcons went 7-4 while the Seahawks went 7-4-1 (but should have been 9-3). Don't let the Falcons fool you - they aren't as impressive as they're made out to be though.

Should have been eh?

Is it ok to say that our 11-5 record is a fraud and we giftwrapped the 33-30 loss to SD, the 26-24 loss to SEA and the 29-28 loss to KC and "should have been" 14-2?

Atlanta played the toughest schedule in the league and beat Oakland in Oakland... Denver in Denver... and "should have" beat Seattle in Seattle if not for the 12th man in zebra suits.

So keep telling yourself that our team isn't legit. That could lead to a rude awakening.

The bigger storyline to "prove" is that the Seahawks are still the dominant team of past....

Atlanta may have some weaknesses, but didn't have those Tampa and Green Bay embarrassments.

We saw some dominant D from the Hawks this year but not the same consistency and mostly at home. Meanwhile a full season without Lynch plus Wilson regressing a little hurts as well.

Seahawks are in 2014 49er territory.....still good enough to punch you in the mouth a little here and there, but really an 8-10 win team in the end.

Of course you have completely inexplicable games like the Seahawk win in New England. Any other team with comparable "DVOA" or whatever you use to characterize the strength of their team would be written off so fast, but because it's the Seahawks, they're so hard to kill off.....watching the blowout against Green Bay waiting for the inevitable comeback even late in the 4th......

Optimus25

Reaction score
fuego":3cntp5ek said:
Ok, I'm here to eat crow. Oh wait...

Giggly

I'll just never understand posting in another fans forums after a win. I'd be sooo many other places. I read them sometimes for a quick trophy adrenaline shot, like a week later, but actually posting is just weird. I'll forgive you since winning is so foreign to your base.

Thanatos19

Reaction score
Largent80":1fec7t0c said:
FalconsFanNW":1fec7t0c said:
Vancanhawksfan":1fec7t0c said:
Your team is a fraud. And not only that, but if you think that missing plays like game ending 25 yard field goal gimmes is equivalent to the Falcon "giftwrapped" games then you're in for a "rude awakening". The Seahawks are better than your fans give them credit for and your Falcons are no where near as good as you're making them out to be.

Ok man... just make sure you're here after the game.

WmHBonney":1fec7t0c said:
Seattle 35
Atlanta 17

I think you got the teams reversed.

Atlanta @ home = 35 ppg
Seattle on road = 16 ppg

Your defense has many holes. Undersized DL, we are going to run on you, if you stack the box, we will TE you to death.

You won't be close to that number tomorrow. This is the playoffs , which you don't know much about, but it is all about DEFENSE and being able to RUN.
Neither of which your team will be able to do.

Maybe next year or the year after when your defense gets more experience but not even close this year. Read this and remember it....You will learn

LMAO!!!

Actually beat that number. 36 points on the "Legion of Boom." Without ET, you are nothing.

Latest posts