FAO Niners fans

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I took a lot of flack but I said the Niners will be average this year. This volcano is going to erupt and then we will see who will be their next head coach. They could very well lose to the NYG and the Saints on the road the next two weeks.

Largent80

Reaction score
Sherminator":2f1hecfp said:
Largent80":2f1hecfp said:
Why yes, we can and will be gettin a LOT of injured players back just this next week. In the meantime, we are surviving on 3rd stringers, and our rookies are getting a ton of playing time so our depth is improving dramatically every week. And pro bowl players don't mean squat in a TEAM game, they are simply small pieces to a puzzle.

Right now, your team has a lot of missing puzzle pieces even at full strength....... :lol:

Lol Pro-Bowl players don't mean squat? Right
I can't debate football with somebody who clearly has no idea what they are talking about

Yeah JJ Watt is just a small piece to Houstons D, no big deal

The only two on defense I can name I believe are Wagner and Maxwell

Try missing 3 at 1 position along with your best CB then we'll talk

JJ Watt didn't get Houston a win yesterday did he?......It is a TEAM, not one player.

We are out almost our entire starting O-Line, started practice squad players at CB/nickel, missing our starting MLB, and plugged in rookies and P.S. players and WON when we needed to.

Yeah, I don't know what I'm talking about, but I can say this, you got your ass kicked at home by an inferior team with a serious lack of pro bowlers........And for that..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :49ersmall:

Largent80

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2kdmxbt0 said:
Sherminator":2kdmxbt0 said:
Wait,
The Raiders putting up 24 and only losing by 6 in Clink is a concern?

I wonder if Kaepernick will call Carr this week and find out the secret to scoring 24 at the Clink?

He will tell him, block a punt for a TD and get a long return, otherwise just be yourself....Oops.

nanomoz

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":20npcjls said:
So, are you ready to talk yet?

Well played. Cap'n uninformed didn't seem to realize that the Hawks were without Unger, Okung, Miller, Wagner, Chancellor (and his backup, Jeron Johnson), Maxwell, and Lane. Additionally, Jordan Hill was just starting to become an important part of the 3-tech rotation before he went out.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
Sherminator":2877n7dt said:
Largent80":2877n7dt said:
JesterHawk":2877n7dt said:
Sherminator":2877n7dt said:
Wait,
Wait,
The niners only putting up 10 at home against the rams and LOSING is a concern?

Oh man....Feel the BURN..... :lol:

I'm just saying I wouldn't feel too comfortable holding onto that second spot in the NFC West
I realize we have our issues but to ignore yours at the expense of our might put you in for a rude awakening.
We've got help and pro-bowl caliber guys coming back to our roster, can you say the same?

Yes. Chancellor, Miller, Okung, and Unger are former Pro Bowlers who are currently out. Wagner was on his way to a Pro Bowl season before he got hurt. Our Super Bowl MVP has also been out. We're currently missing three starting linemen, two starting linebackers, two starting cornerbacks, starting TE, and our starting strong safety as well as our backup strong safety.

The good news is some of those should finally be back this week.

Enjoy being 4-5 in one week after the Saints expose your Whiner defense some more. :th2thumbs:

Sherminator

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":1bkec0mr said:
Sherminator":1bkec0mr said:
Largent80":1bkec0mr said:
Why yes, we can and will be gettin a LOT of injured players back just this next week. In the meantime, we are surviving on 3rd stringers, and our rookies are getting a ton of playing time so our depth is improving dramatically every week. And pro bowl players don't mean squat in a TEAM game, they are simply small pieces to a puzzle.

Right now, your team has a lot of missing puzzle pieces even at full strength....... :lol:

Lol Pro-Bowl players don't mean squat? Right
I can't debate football with somebody who clearly has no idea what they are talking about

Yeah JJ Watt is just a small piece to Houstons D, no big deal

The only two on defense I can name I believe are Wagner and Maxwell

Try missing 3 at 1 position along with your best CB then we'll talk

Kam, Maxwell and Lane. Three starters in the secondary. Oh and Okung, Unger and Miller (yes he's a tight end, but he's our second best blocker on the line).

I'm talking defensive side of the ball for arguments sake

Right because Kam Maxwell and Lane are of equal talent level to Willis Bowman Smith and Brock
If you lost Irvin for 9 weeks, Wagner for 10+, Wright and Maxwell then I would see your side

jdruaint

Reaction score
nanomoz":sfhcrxcd said:
FortWorthSeahawk":sfhcrxcd said:

Well played. Cap'n uninformed didn't seem to realize that the Hawks were without Unger, Okung, Miller, Wagner, Chancellor (and his backup, Jeron Johnson), Maxwell, and Lane. Additionally, Jordan Hill was just starting to become an important part of the 3-tech rotation before he went out.

Add in Malcolm Smith super bowl MVP, Derrick Coleman ir'd. Hawks are as beat up as any in the league sadly on both sides of the ball.

hawknation2014

Reaction score
jdruaint":20tcd5vq said:
nanomoz":20tcd5vq said:
FortWorthSeahawk":20tcd5vq said:

Add in Malcolm Smith super bowl MVP, Derrick Coleman ir'd. Hawks are as beat up as any in the league sadly on both sides of the ball.

Yet, the Seahawks are winning. The Whiners, meanwhile, are on the way to their 3rd straight embarrassing loss.

If they do lose and St. Louis pulls off another win this week, Whiners will be in last place where they belong.

jdruaint

Reaction score
Seeing the Niners fans cry while sitting in last place in the division this year would just be.......

PRICE LESS! :)

chris98251

Reaction score

For your arguments sake, picking and choosing to only support your position. Missing our guys on defense as well as over half our offense that leads to more three and outs and less possession time putting more pressure on the defense and keeping the group on the field for more time.

Right because Kam Maxwell and Lane are of equal talent level to Willis Bowman Smith and Brock
If you lost Irvin for 9 weeks, Wagner for 10+, Wright and Maxwell then I would see your side

We have been without a Healthy Kam since Green Bay, he has played but injured, Lane since San Diego I believe, Maxwell out a long time as well, Wagner will be out the rest of the season or very close to it. We lost our depth on the interior before the season started.

We found a way to keep competitive, not perfect, not dominant, but something to work with and hopes we can gell and get healthy and still be in the hunt when these guys on offense and defense that can come back do come back.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
chris98251":2pipgxip said:

For your arguments sake, picking and choosing to only support your position. Missing our guys on defense as well as over half our offense that leads to more three and outs and less possession time putting more pressure on the defense and keeping the group on the field for more time.

We have been without a Healthy Kam since Green Bay, he has played but injured, Lane since San Diego I believe, Maxwell out a long time as well, Wagner will be out the rest of the season or very close to it. We lost our depth on the interior before the season started.

We found a way to keep competitive, not perfect, not dominant, but something to work with and hopes we can gell and get healthy and still be in the hunt when these guys on offense and defense that can come back do come back.

This is a more tactful response than I would have had, so I'll just endorse this.

canfan

Reaction score
Sherminator":1ip8i685 said:
Largent80":1ip8i685 said:
JesterHawk":1ip8i685 said:
Sherminator":1ip8i685 said:
Wait,
Wait,

I'm just saying I wouldn't feel too comfortable holding onto that second spot in the NFC West
I realize we have our issues but to ignore yours at the expense of our might put you in for a rude awakening.
We've got help and pro-bowl caliber guys coming back to our roster, can you say the same?

Don't worry. We can worry about our team's problems and still take the time out of our day to enjoy some 49er misery.. Believe me, it will never get old!

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sherminator":1emrz3qw said:
Largent80":1emrz3qw said:
JesterHawk":1emrz3qw said:
Sherminator":1emrz3qw said:
Wait,
The Raiders putting up 4 and only losing by 6 in Clink is a concern?
Wait,

I actually laughed out loud reading this post.

Whiner fan shouldn't feel too comfortable holding onto that third spot in the NFC West. We're not Ignoring our issues, we're relishing in yours.