because we did and they didnt

SeahawkEd

Reaction score
- The Impossible Comeback
- The Comeback Dream
- The Unbreakable Faith

fan4life

Reaction score
I can tell you that the Cheesehead media have pretty much adopted "Speechless in Seattle". I know Seattle residents don't like references to the movie, but it resonates with the rest of the country. The folks in Milwaukee and Wisconsin took years to get over being identified with LaVerne & Shirley, and later, "The Fonz", too.

Personally, my favorite is 'Rain City Redemption.' But you can bet no one associated with GB finds anything redeeming about that game :shock:

bbsplitter

Reaction score
Just combining some already used themes but "Kearsed Comeback" is kinda catchy. Although I too would simply be happy to let it stand as the NFC Championship game. That's pretty well recognized I would say :D.

Vancanhawksfan

Reaction score
Hawkscanner":2sfkfjpo said:
I kind of like the "Rain City Resurrection" that Vancanhawksfan through out there. Nicely done.

What do you guys think about "The Rain City Resurrection"?

I'm good with leading "The" in that!!

hkronin

Reaction score
I don't even like it myself, since it doesn't give the Hawls their due (much like 'discount double choke') but....

"Packer Pucker"

has a nice ring to it at least :)

timmat

Reaction score
I'm liking "Super Comeback" as a reference to our game. It projected us into the Super Bowl, and Sherman's play last year has been called "Super Tip" many times, so it sort of fits with that as well. If you said "I was at the Super Comeback game", folks would know right away what you were talking about. And, if you Google "Super Comeback", the first 5 listings are about that game, so it seems to be relevant. That's what I'm going with.

As noted, straight up 'The Comeback' is already a reference to the Bills game years ago, so a little twist is in order.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Zybot":k5mw14ri said:
Heard one on 710 yesterday. I have mixed feelings about it, because once again it tries to minimize credit due the Seahawks, but it also rubs salt in the wound.

Fail Dairy.

Love it!

If only the game had been in Husky Stadium, it could have been, "The Fake By The Lake".

olyfan63

Reaction score
Love some of these:

Vancanhawksfan":3glvbo2b said:
RAIN CITY RESURRECTION
Seriously...most people watching this game thought the Seahawks were dead

BC HAWK":3glvbo2b said:
The "So-you're-telling-me-there's-a-chance" Game.

Zybot":3glvbo2b said:
Fail Dairy.

But, love this one the most:
FOR THE WIN:

RAIN CITY RESURRECTION

The Seahawks came back from being left for dead in this game.
And Russell Wilson and Jerome Kearse did their own Lazarus act in this one.
Jesus brought Lazarus back from the dead after 4 days... Wilson brought himself, and Kearse, back from the dead after 4 picks.

Latest posts