Geno to DK

JPatera76

Reaction score
Hmm so Dk is on a path for 112 receptions and 612 yards and 0 TDS and you really think that is better wow it's nice to have dreams. The lengths some will go to try to denigrate Wilson is amazing and pathetic.
Take you posts and shove em John. They're redundant, dont offer anything, and most everyone is very very very very much tired of your two faced Wilson white knighting shenanigans. We're all Fairweather or band wagon fans according to you on the broncos forums. So gfys

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Didn't he have 7 catches for 30 yards? That's about 4 yards a catch on a bunch of manufactured throws. This anti-Russ stuff is getting goofy. DK is improving because he's a pro who works his ass off. Geno is limited in a few areas that DK shined in with Russ. Geno will have to do it differently. I hope your right and DK has a monster year but to say Russ was bad targeting DK or had an uncatchable

To be fair though DK in the past wasn't very good at those contested catches and shockingly Lockett was much better. I think DK works his ass off and if he can continue to do better in this area he is unstoppable.
Honestly - go back and watch the last 3 or 4 games from last season. I saw them almost throw down a couple of times.

And the reason that DK wasn't 'very good' at contested throws? When you're never getting thrown the ball, well, it's a surprise, isn't it?

That ain't anti RW - and it's not goofy. Go watch the video.

AND, as a pro-DK thing (aside from his idiot TV camera grabbing) In those SAME games - I saw him fighting like HELL with the corners on the line to 5 yards. Like Julio jones completely trashing sherman type stuff. Violent stuff. DK has some problems. Fight ain't one of them.

LickMyNuts

Reaction score
If we can get the run game going DK is going to get his. Right over the top of the defense.

John63

Reaction score
Thoughts and prayers dude, thoughts and prayers.
Says the people who are letting Wilson live rent-free in their heads. You see I got what I wanted the HAwks won and Wilson played great So I am not the one with the issue.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Hmm so Dk is on a path for 112 receptions and 612 yards and 0 TDS and you really think that is better wow it's nice to have dreams. The lengths some will go to try to denigrate Wilson is amazing and pathetic.
Has the Broncos flag come in to replace your 12 flag yet, John?

We both know you tore that thing up on March 8th.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
Says the people who are letting Wilson live rent-free in their heads. You see I got what I wanted the HAwks won and Wilson played great So I am not the one with the issue.
You wanted Wilson to play great against Seattle?

This makes you less of a fan, and I don't care who says what about it.

hoxrox

Reaction score
This is Russ passing chart on Monday night

I think Geno will be able to step up in clean pockets, and utilize DK and the TEs in this area of the field, indicated with a red circle.

seatownlowdown

Reaction score
Wilson played great
oh really?

thinking everything shows up in the box score is wilson's mentality, so of course you would have think that too. win the box score! :ROFLMAO: damage control mode activated! can't let anything tarnish "the Brand"!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
John, JUST STOP. You wanted him to play well? Screw that. Hope he loses every game he plays, other than the Rams game. You need to get it over it John, Russ is GONE, and he's not coming back.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Russ WAS my favorite player. But that has changed a lot. And you are correct, John made it a lot worse. Glad Russ is gone. It's without a doubt the best thing for all sides.

Own The West

Reaction score
All I know is DK would rather have touches than anything. I wasn't a big fan of those bubble screens, but maybe they were in there to open up the slant. Surtain is a biggish corner though. Maybe the idea is that he'd throw Mosley or Hill into the dirt and keep trucking.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
It would be epic if we can finally, successfully install the screen pass into our game plan. We just haven't been able to successfully execute it for years.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Ironically, John has single-handedly caused a ton of posters and readers of this site to dislike Russell more just by negative association
Honestly i feel at this point this is where a lot of the perceived Russell dislike is starting to stem from.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
John, JUST STOP. You wanted him to play well? Screw that. Hope he loses every game he plays, other than the Rams game. You need to get it over it John, Russ is GONE, and he's not coming back.
well, ya know? the nice thing is that unless it's in the superbowl, we don't have to see the douchebag for another 3 years scheduling wise I 'think'.

So, very very soon, as of next game really - we can actually stop talking about, finally - #3.

sutz

Reaction score
The funny part is that many of us, including me, were commenting how Russ appeared to actually work the short throws much more than he used to for us. And we admitted he played a decent game. But he lost. 🤷‍♂️

John63

Reaction score
The funny part is that many of us, including me, were commenting how Russ appeared to actually work the short throws much more than he used to for us. And we admitted he played a decent game. But he lost. 🤷‍♂️
Well, that's what happens when you Rbs fumble twice and your TE drops a TD pass and can't get the toe down. I hate to bust everyone's bubble but we got lucky. We won't get lucky to often form her eon out.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Well, that's what happens when OUR Rbs fumble twice and OUR TE drops a TD pass and can't get the toe down. I hate to bust everyone's bubble but YOU got lucky. YOU won't get lucky to often form her eon out.
fixed it for you