Geno to DK

hoxrox

Reaction score
Well, that's what happens when you Rbs fumble twice and your TE drops a TD pass and can't get the toe down. I hate to bust everyone's bubble but we got lucky. We won't get lucky to often form her eon out.
The defense forced those fumbles, so it wasn't luck.

If Russ was smart, maybe he should have diagnosed the D and audibled out of those shotgun run plays in the first place? But nah he ran the same goal line play twice. That was lame by him for sure.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Here we go again John. Hawks force 2 fumbles, IN ADDITION TO DROPPING 2 OTHER PICKS, and somehow it's Lucky.

If Denver did that, it would just be great play. Just stop

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Easy for me to say as I watch from my tv but watching a lot of the 2nd half again last night, on both sacks it seemed like had Geno looked straight downfield he had DK breaking open on deep in routes. That's what it looked like when they showed the endzone shot. That sort of matches up to the scouting report critique of holding it too long in the pocket at times.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, every QB misses open guys. Shoot, watch the dangerous throw he makes to his right over to Dis. Right behind him is Penny running all alone, easy TD.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Hmm so Dk is on a path for 112 receptions and 612 yards and 0 TDS and you really think that is better wow it's nice to have dreams. The lengths some will go to try to denigrate Wilson is amazing and pathetic.

Is this a serious comment? Just as we cannot say Geno is the answer after one game, we cannot seriously extrapolate a season's results based in one game can we?

It doesn't seem to be unreasonable to state that DK will be able to best this production more often than not this season.

Of course, if after 17 games and those are his stats, you can crow to the masses.

Someone let John63 know that Russell Wilson has left the building. It's okay to embrace the Seahawks again with their undefeated current starting QB Geno Smith.

LeaveLynchAlone

Reaction score
Says the people who are letting Wilson live rent-free in their heads. You see I got what I wanted the HAwks won and Wilson played great So I am not the one with the issue.
Someone tell John63 --- We love 🧡💙🧡💙🧡💙 you as you are! It's okay to be you. Don't change a thing!

Fade

Reaction score
They gotta ditch those bubbles, it's a great way to get an ACL. DK is a load and you don't want CBs diving at his legs. He will also fumble as he is going to fight for those yards.

hoxrox

Reaction score
They gotta ditch those bubbles, it's a great way to get an ACL. DK is a load and you don't want CBs diving at his legs. He will also fumble as he is going to fight for those yards.
This I can agree with. Didn't like those bubbles. Otherwise, Waldron called a pretty good game.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
It looks like Waldren is wanting to get DK involved in screens or plays where he can use his speed and size to make plays near the line of scrimmage. Denver got to DK before the plays got a chance to develop. I think going forward Waldren will be keeping DK busy. It was good to see geno spread the ball around. Tight ends and I believe everyone got a target.
Agreed. Feed the beast. DK will take care of the rest.

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
Didn't he have 7 catches for 30 yards? That's about 4 yards a catch on a bunch of manufactured throws. This anti-Russ stuff is getting goofy. DK is improving because he's a pro who works his ass off. Geno is limited in a few areas that DK shined in with Russ. Geno will have to do it differently. I hope your right and DK has a monster year but to say Russ was bad targeting DK or had an uncatchable

To be fair though DK in the past wasn't very good at those contested catches and shockingly Lockett was much better. I think DK works his ass off and if he can continue to do better in this area he is unstoppable.
DK lost yards himself trying to reverse field deep and dropped a ball that hit him in the chest for about 20 more yards and fumbled. I think he's more cobcerned with cleaning up his own stuff

OP
OP
Ruminator

Ruminator

Reaction score
So it looks like I was hardly imagining anything and that there was actually nothing "fanboy" about my Geno-DK observation. Congratulations to those who thought my OP was retarded -- you get a thread bump!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Outstanding game by Geno, he finally did something I was wondering if he could do, he finished. Proudly am enjoying a nice plate of Crow. Being wrong is a great thing when your team wins. He was in control the entire day. Now let's see how that offense looks against a much better defense in New Orleans. But, the way they are playing on offense overall, I like our chances. Now the defense..........that's a different conversation. Brutal.
And as an added bonus, the Bronco's got beat by an 0-3 Raiders team. How sweet it is. Let's ride........to a lot more losses.