Girly Men

Optimus25

Reaction score
I mean even though they’re bruised up and playing modestly well for rag tag, it does feel we’re missing a giacomini style mauler offensive lineman. Even less important than skill and execution once in a while is having that guy who is a grade A street brawler, dirty son of a bitch.

Xxx

Reaction score
I mean even though they’re bruised up and playing modestly well for rag tag, it does feel we’re missing a giacomini style mauler. Even less important than skill and execution once in a while is having that guy who is a grade A street brawler, dirty son of a bitch.
Forgot about giacomini I liked that guy and his eyebrowsIMG 4728

RedAlice

Reaction score
I mean even though they’re bruised up and playing modestly well for rag tag, it does feel we’re missing a giacomini style mauler offensive lineman. Even less important than skill and execution once in a while is having that guy who is a grade A street brawler, dirty son of a bitch.

And yet you all hate 99 on our D.

That guy.

cymatica

Reaction score
You mean, a dirt bag?

Attachments

• spt_3_mora_11-03-2009_BFHA7UQ.jpg
    spt_3_mora_11-03-2009_BFHA7UQ.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 2

olyfan63

Reaction score
And yet you all hate 99 on our D.

That guy.
How is it that you keep mistaking FEAR for HATE?
We LOVE 99 when he is destroying the 49ers O-Line. Experts think the #1 reason Russell wanted to be traded was so he didn't have to face 99 twice a year.

cymatica

Reaction score
How is it that you keep mistaking FEAR for HATE?
We LOVE 99 when he is destroying the 49ers O-Line. Experts think the #1 reason Russell wanted to be traded was so he didn't have to face 99 twice a year.
We are currently witnessing why Wilson wanted out of town