Hawks Unis - Do some of you still hate them?

sdog1981

Reaction score
The wolf gray’s turned out to be a bust. They look good in pictures but on TV they look like someone threw in a black sock with a load of white uni’s

BeanieHawk

Reaction score
Hmmm...so coming from the old school thought...I loved the original Royal Blue unis with the original seahawk logo on the sleeve. When 2002 came around we switched to the Pacific Blue but still had the new seahawk logo which I really liked! The current uni is navy blue with lime green which is the jersey we won our superbowl with, but lacks the logo which should have been put on the sleeve I believe...so to answer the question I hate that we don't have a "sleeve-Hawk" on the current unis, but happy we won a Superbowl in them!

Smellyman

Reaction score
The unis are like watching a movie that takes place in the future and they try to make them look futuristic, but just look weird instead.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Wish they would have just updated the originals, but I don't hate todays unis. The pacific blue ones before were awful though.

James in PA

Reaction score
Originals were by far the best & need to make a long overdue comeback. Current ones are 2nd best, but would be so much better with the logo on the sleeve (the regular profile one, not that front facing piece of crap they put out last year). Holmgren-era unis were the worst.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
I've always liked the current unis. The green is best as a mild accent. The color rush unis are disgusting. But I thought they did a really good job with these ones. I'm in the minority, but I prefer their road white on whites to their white on blues. And the all wolf Grey's are a nice alternate. Not a big fan of the white on grey.

The previous unis, IMO, were just as bad as the color rush ones. But I love the originals. I'd like to see them incorporate the originals with the currents in the next go around.

I think the Titans new threads are great. Not sure why there's so much hate for them.

toffee

Reaction score
I hate it when they match dark blue jersey with the same dark blue pants, it look looked ok with white jersey.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
If they had a hawks logo on the sleeve they would be good. If you didnt know anything about football you could probably say the team is called the Seattle Nike. Who knows maybe Allen gets more money out of Nike for the swoosh and no logo...

NINEster

Reaction score
I think the Hawks should consider changing their uniforms in light of the massive overhaul in players.

The 2012-2017 era has been marked with the Lynch/LOB stamp who are mostly gone. It doesn't seem like it will fit the narrative too much longer, and definitely not after Carroll.

It's such a drastic change from the 2011 jerseys, it's hard to imagine Lynch and Sherman ever played in those jerseys.

And since Wilson never did, any other jersey he plays in will look really strange.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
hawknation2018":1ksrj8is said:
The Color Rush program is, as a practical matter, dead. If a team wants it to be dead.

Although the league did not embrace an official rule change that would have allowed teams to ditch the Color Rush uniforms, the NFL says that it has provided “more flexibility” for teams to choose some other color from its broader scheme. This is a fancy way of saying that, basically, that Color Rush it’s now optional.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... -uniforms/

Hoping the Seahawks choose College Navy or Wolf Grey for their next "color rush," instead of the eye-burning accent color.
The green jerseys I wouldn’t mind much if they wore the blue pants with them.
The green jerseys with the green pants, green socks, and green shoes is too much neon green.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
toffee":2fqwfw3z said:
Fade":2fqwfw3z said:
Uhttps3A2F2Fiimgurcom2FHviBpYt

I want the classic look to return so bad.

Same here!!

I don’t, Russ looks slow in that jersey set. Plus I’m not a fan of the old “stoner hawk” logo.
We won a Lombardi under the current set up, only made it to the AFC championship game with the old get up.

Decimation

Reaction score
Meh, I don’t really care. I didn’t start caring about football until the 2000’s so can’t relate to die hard old fans. But I do like the classic uniforms though, they’re nice looking.

I don’t hate our uniforms but I think they could be better.

D

DomeHawk

Dallas cowboy knockoffs
Sports Hernia":2dztini8 said:
toffee":2dztini8 said:
Fade":2dztini8 said:
Uhttps3A2F2Fiimgurcom2FHviBpYt

I want the classic look to return so bad.

Same here!!

I don’t, Russ looks slow in that jersey set. Plus I’m not a fan of the old “stoner hawk” logo.
We won a Lombardi under the current set up, only made it to the AFC championship game with the old get up.

Dallas Cowboy's knockoffs

Attachments

• dallas cowboy knockoffs.jpg
    dallas cowboy knockoffs.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,319

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Is this the new Rush unis or some creation by a fan?
I'd like to use this as a model to make changes into a better uni.
For starters lets change the blue into a darker tone..Helmet stays but
the facemask color changes with jersey color of course.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
I think that was a concept for our throwback uniforms. Until they changed the helmet rule, which made it pointless. :x But I do remember all four of them posted early on (Home, Away, Alts- Wolf Grey and The Throwback. I don't know if this particular one is fan made, or the Nike Version originally posted by the Seahawks.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
:179417:

I'm so tired of the all blue home look. Would love to match this with our blue jersey and wolf grey pants for a new home look. Would be great if they could have a fan vote like they did years ago.

F0f52aa5fe3636  seahawks football football helmets

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Like (I assume all) Hawks fans I think the Wolf Grey alternates are great. They should really be the regular uniform, IMO.

And I know there's debate on this point, but even as an accent I think the lime green is just atrocious, and the lime green jerseys are a Top 5 bad uniform in all of sports. They look like they're from reject pile from the really bad fake jerseys from Any Given Sunday.

Taste is subjective, of course, but as great as the wolf greys are the puke greens are truly awful, IMO.