Hawks Unis - Do some of you still hate them?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
^^^ Throwback Thursdays would be great.

And very glad color Rush is dead. A lot of us colorblind 9ers fans were going whole games not being able to make out 9ers player’s numbers and just being really lost.

kobebryant

Reaction score
RIP Color Rush

GoodnaturedQuestionableArachnid-size_restricted.gif

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
I get that the concussion suit prohibits a lot of creativity from teams for throwbacks and the like.. but you would think in 2018 the technology would be there to have a whole gamut of different unis (a la the NBA) for teams to wear during the year.. or at the least sell said products to the fans (how awesome would it be to be able to customize a throwback uni with any name and number?)

The NFL lags so far behind the other leagues in this respect and it blows my mind.

StaffAmerica74

Reaction score
Regarding throwbacks being impossible, just wrap the helmets. Its not that complicated.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
StaffAmerica74":3nv6w35y said:
Regarding throwbacks being impossible, just wrap the helmets. Its not that complicated.

Or just look at the college game and see if they have a higher rate of concussions. Many of the larger programs have 3 or more different helmets.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I like the throwback idea just so I don’t have to read a new thread about them every 2 weeks! 8)

Oh and, GET OF MY LAWN! :D

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Seanhawk":15bns6vf said:
StaffAmerica74":15bns6vf said:

Or just look at the college game and see if they have a higher rate of concussions. Many of the larger programs have 3 or more different helmets.
Very true!

sutz

Reaction score
chris98251":rmbyobwl said:
Well it is like the third Uniform thread we have now.
We're running a bit behind this year.

:rofl:

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Remove the band at the bottom of the pants and I am beyond sold!