How did we lose so many players but no cap relief?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
ceej22":2xvwk3b1 said:
Must resist responding to this troll. Gotta love the offseason.

Resistance is futile. Well....maybe not so much. Snort. :mrgreen:

:thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

jblaze

Reaction score
Are you retarded? Your predictions and opinions on the other threads you linked have nothing to do with trolling this thread and your uneducated opinions.

If you're not a troll, I feel truly sorry for you. Ignorance is bliss.

You're right Tokadub, every one of the posters on here disagrees with you and is laughing at you. It must be that we're all wrong instead of you because that makes sense logically.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
-The Glove-":1ki0jvd6 said:
Why are you guys seriously trying to get through to this guy with long posts? Dude is clearly a troll

A troll would denote he has some assemblance of being clever. I think he's just ignorant.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
The compensatory picks awarded for the upcoming draft was for the 2013 year. The current off season free agency changes will not have compensatory picks awarded until next year. Most of the points made in this thread are premature as we won't know where we stand until this time next year.

Since we brought in a lot of free agents during the 2013 season, that is why we were not awarded any picks.

jblaze

Reaction score
BullHawk33":1z019apl said:
The compensatory picks awarded for the upcoming draft was for the 2013 year. The current off season free agency changes will not have compensatory picks awarded until next year. Most of the points made in this thread are premature as we won't know where we stand until this time next year.

Since we brought in a lot of free agents during the 2013 season, that is why we were not awarded any picks.

Who is talking about compensatory picks?

HawkinNY

Reaction score
jblaze":3ggd1dgw said:
BullHawk33":3ggd1dgw said:

Prob wanted to throw that out there since this thread is completely gone anyway.

jblaze

Reaction score
HawkinNY":3901btuc said:
jblaze":3901btuc said:
BullHawk33":3901btuc said:

Prob wanted to throw that out there since this thread is completely gone anyway.

Yep, gotta love it when people read the title, assume wrong and just post without reading for context.

This thread delivers! :snack:

plyka

Reaction score
Tokadub":1aa66crf said:
Can someone explain this to me. I feel like Michael Bennett's 10 million dollar deal destroyed us for 2014.

How is that we lost like 10 players and retained one and we have no money this year to keep a guy like Golden Tate?

Seriously, it's almost comedic how little money we have if we want to retain Sherman and Thomas next year (Russell Wilson is a given)...

I just have to get this out there. We lost a ton of players and all we got is Michael Bennett... what a JOKE!

I would have much rather had Golden Tate for 5 million and we could of probably kept Clemons or picked up Jared Allen. Instead we throw the whole kit and caboodle (wtf is that?) at Bennett and we are crippled with a giant knife in our achilles.

Is Michael Bennett really worth like 10 guys? Because we pretty much lost 10 guys for Michael Bennett, this is truth.

WTF are we doing? Can anyone explain this to me?

Please, can you apply for the GM job at the 49ers? Just visit their website here: http://www.49ers.com/ and click on "careers" at the bottom. Thanks. Speaking for the Seahawks.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Tokadub":30ub3jxo said:
Can anyone give me proof that we couldn't have got Tate and Clemons in exhange for Bennett's retardedly huge 10 million dollar deal? I'm pretty sure Tate would have signed for 5 mill if we gave it before he hit the market, and if we let Bennett walk we could of retained EITHER Clemons OR Jared Allen. We would be a MUCH better team, I'm telling you guys Bennett is super overrated he's gonna be a piece of dino poo next season and I'm gonna LOL.

IT'S NOT A $10 MILLION PER YEAR DEAL. HIS CAP NUMBER FOR THIS YEAR IS $4 MILLION. IF YOU'RE GOING TO WHINE AND ***** ABOUT SOMETHING AT LEAST GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!!!!

We are paying him $10 million dollars this year. A base salary of $2 million and a signing bonus of $8 million. Because it's a four year deal that $8 million is spread out evenly over those four years. His average cap hit is $7.125 million. Figure it out dude.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/seattle-seah ... l-bennett/

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
Nostradamus has been reincarnated into a pot smoking delusional Seahawks fan! Who knew?

jblaze

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":pjbpa8wm said:
Why are you guys feeding the troll?

He's not a troll, he's genuinely that stupid. Check out his previous posts, it's the most entertaining thing I've seen all week!

chawx

Reaction score
Tokadub":30x93hg5 said:
Yeah I'm a troll...

One of the only people to pick Seattle to score 40 points in Super Bowl...

Yeah pretty much predicted too a T except Broncos offense sucked even more then reasonably predictable. My prediction:

"Final Score: SEAHAWKS WIN 40-30!

Disclaimer: This prediction is based on Payton Manning throwing at least 2 interceptions, possibly having a forced fumble. Harvin does not get injured. The referees do Broncos a few favors to make the game more competitive. The Seahawks protect the ball with no turnovers. "

Yeah all the stuff I said was on the money CHA-CHING...

Link: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88077&start=100

If anything I gave the broncos too much respect my offensive predictions and turnover stuff was basically perfection.

Cool story bro... BUT:

viewtopic.php?p=1244472#p1244472

...I said the score would be 41-10. Much more "CHA-CHING" worthy than your guess.

That makes me a better seer than you, and I see you're not good at math and are very knee-jerk in your reactions. I'm going to go with what Pete and JS are doing over what you're saying dude. Tate and Clem were good, but Bennett, and the 6-7 other guys we resigned while remaining able to still lock up RW, Sherm, Earl, maybe Okung in the future is better...

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
jblaze":1uc9asoi said:
MizzouHawkGal":1uc9asoi said:
Why are you guys feeding the troll?

He's not a troll, he's genuinely that stupid. Check out his previous posts, it's the most entertaining thing I've seen all week!
Nobody can be that stupid.....(looks through thread).Hmm....

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Here's all anyone needs to know: he said Bennett is on the decline yet he wanted to keep an older Clemons coming off a major knee injury and an old Jared Allen at 8 apy.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Trying really hard to attack the post and not the poster here.

Status
Not open for further replies.