How would you describe the 2017 Seahawks today?

Please chose the 1 choice that most applies to your current feeling about our team.

• 1) Still on track to make a deep run.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • 2) Making progress takes time, we've been here before. Be patient and enjoy the ride.

Votes: 27 25.2%
  • 3) Starting to wonder if this team really has peaked and we are heading downhill.

Votes: 37 34.6%
  • 4) Writing is on the wall. Expect it to get worse.

Votes: 19 17.8%
  • 5) Fire Bevell and things will get better.

Votes: 7 6.5%
  • 6) Fire Cable and things will get better.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • 7) We are toast, and I'm done caring about this team for now.

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters

had2bhawk

Reaction score
Got to be #2 for me. Week 4 isn't going to be a drastic upgrade from week 3 but, I'm watching for good improvement.

Scorpion05

Reaction score
I totally agree, but honestly Hawks fans are starting to sound like Eagles fans during the McNabb era. Except we actually have a championship to show for it

All I keep hearing are Patriots comparisons. Ignoring the fact that they've cheated multiple times, and somehow get a pass no one else would..we are not New England. Most teams are not New England. So what else would be our comparison? So many people spend time trying to be successful like someone else rather than following our own path. We need to be great at what WE do and what WE do is we spend a ton of money on defense and not much on offense. Defense needs to play like it and the offense needs time to gel given what we have to work with

Crizilla

Reaction score
Boring, unmotivated, social justice warriors, distracted, out-coached, etc

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":pnfio31i said:
Lack of execution has been the common thread. Not bad plays. Not bad schemes. Just bad execution.

We're less than five unforced error plays from being undefeated. But we're also just a few more away from being winless. This team probably will end up 3-3 in the first 6 games. Seattle is going to have to have a come to Jesus moment like they did in 2015 and get straight on defense. Because it's been on the defense that this team is failing.
There are two factually wrong statements in this quote, but I don't have the mental energy to lay out in detail just how to the point where you will realize you are wrong.

Latest posts