I think the 49ers just secured the number 1 pick.

NINEster

Reaction score
94Smith":68nf6k3v said:
UK_Seahawk":68nf6k3v said:
. Long may it continue.

Well we agree on something!

LOL, nice.

He's not alone quite frankly, but there's something a bit odd about a Brit talking with so much authority about the state of the Niners.

His relentless "everything about the 49ers sucks" since 2015 has gotten old. Even Maulbert and Uncle Si come off like Niner casual fans compared to him.

UK wouldn't want some ole Yank to speak about his precious football even if that guy religiously watched the sport like he watches ours.

Even I give the Seahawks credit where credit is due, and no Niner fan on here is as critical of the Seahawks or Wilson as I am.

None.

Seahawks next Super Bowl win will be without Wilson at QB.

hawknation2018

Reaction score
I’m not interested in convincing Niner fans that Shanahan sucks. His performance speaks for itself. The longer they stick with him, the deeper their grave will be dug.

NINEster

Reaction score
hawknation2018":4pl5iewm said:
I’m not interested in convincing Niner fans that Shanahan sucks. His performance speaks for itself. The longer they stick with him, the deeper their grave will be dug.

Right.

And Tomsula/Kelly were better I'm sure.

Harbaugh was actually a good coach even though you probably said he sucked back in 2014?

No franchise QB for the Niners leading to lots of losses........low hanging fruit for Hawk fans.

What's the common refrain around here "Without Wilson, we'd be a 2 win team"??

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
NINEster":3a4uel6k said:
UK wouldn't want some ole Yank to speak about his precious football even if that guy religiously watched the sport like he watches ours.

Actually my interest in soccer has dwindled and I watch it a fraction of the time I used to.

I recommend people read the Seattle Seahawks thread on the webzone if you are wondering why I think Whiner fans are delusional idiots.

Marvin49

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2s3xomlo said:
NINEster":2s3xomlo said:

Actually my interest in soccer has dwindled and I watch it a fraction of the time I used to.

I recommend people read the Seattle Seahawks thread on the webzone if you are wondering why I think Whiner fans are delusional idiots.

LOL. Right.

Like EVERY fanbase doesn't have homer fans. Please.

If you go to a site devoted to any team, in particular one with a large community of posters, there will be a large contingent of fans with a loose grip on reality. Its called fandom.

This site is no exception.

Good example, pretty much EVERY take with a few exceptions on the Niners is negative. No worries. Its a Seahawks board. That's the norm. This is Seahawks country.

The funny part to me is how later they act like Nostradamus in their predictions. LOL.

Its like they predict EVERYTHING will go wrong and if they are right 10% of the time its like they knew all and Niner fans are nothing but homers.

I get taken to task about defending the Niners and sometimes I'm right and sometimes I'm wrong. Hell, I said here that Harvin and Graham will be bad trades and peeps jumped all over me. I was right.

The only thing that gets talked about tho is that I defended Baalke and Kap, which I did.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
There's people here who get their rocks off at throwing mud at 9ers fans, just as there's people in the Hawks thread at the Zone who get their rocks off throwing mud at Hawks fans.

There are two things that are funny about this:

(1) Both of these groups of fans blame the other group for why they behave the way they do.

(2) Both of these groups spend most of their time trolling fans from the other team that don't behave this way, because when you try to troll a troll it just doesn't go anywhere.

In short, each group looooooooves to use the other group as an alibi for their own obnoxious behavior, but these alibis are really just props. Beyond blaming each other for their own poor behavior they mostly ignore each other, and target people with sincere motives who are trying to engage in conversations instead of just trying to get a rise out of people.

SIDEBAR: I've spent my entire online life being curious about what % of (and which) trolls are what we could call "self-aware" trolls who actually know that they're trolls and are being deliberately obnoxious and trollish, versus what we could call "aloof" trolls who are totally not self-aware about their trolling and are just crazy people. There's no way to answer it obviously, but I think about it WAY MORE than I probably should. :lol:

mrt144

Reaction score
Popeyejones":1tkpn2vc said:
SIDEBAR: I've spent my entire online life being curious about what % of (and which) trolls are what we could call "self-aware" trolls who actually know that they're trolls and are being deliberately obnoxious and trollish, versus what we could call "aloof" trolls who are totally not self-aware about their trolling and are just crazy people. There's no way to answer it obviously, but I think about it WAY MORE than I probably should. :lol:

Same!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Popeyejones":3h8t2egh said:
There's people here who get their rocks off at throwing mud at 9ers fans, just as there's people in the Hawks thread at the Zone who get their rocks off throwing mud at Hawks fans.

(1) Both of these groups of fans blame the other group for why they behave the way they do.

(2) Both of these groups spend most of their time trolling fans from the other team that don't behave this way, because when you try to troll a troll it just doesn't go anywhere.

In short, each group looooooooves to use the other group as an alibi for their own obnoxious behavior, but these alibis are really just props. Beyond blaming each other for their own poor behavior they mostly ignore each other, and target people with sincere motives who are trying to engage in conversations instead of just trying to get a rise out of people.

DAMN.

SOOOOOOOOO This.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Marvin49":fmlpff80 said:
Sports Hernia":fmlpff80 said:
LOL, Now you guys done it!
You got Marvin’s back UP!

I haven’t seen him like this since a lot of us called Kap “Captain One read”, or said Harby would jump the Niners ship, when Marvin said he wouldn’t take “a lesser job” in college. Good times peeps, good times! 8)

I'd love to say I didn't say any of those thing, but that would be unfair.

1) I was wrong on Kap. I admit it. I still think he can be effective and they really screwed him by trying to make him do something he wasn't good at, but I was wrong.

2) For the record, I didn't think he'd jump ship to Michigan because it never occurred to me that he'd be fired. Reality is Niners had choice between Baalke and Harbaugh, and Niners made wrong choice. That said, Harbaugh did alot to force managements hand and I don't think he'll be at Michigan much longer. He never last more than 5 years anywhere.

Still tho, I'll man up and say that I never thought he'd go to Michigan.
I give you props for admitting the truth. :2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":dpx21vq4 said:

Reading your last paragraph...... Honest question, do you ever ask yourself if you are doing some non-conscious trolling at times here? Not trying to start anything just curious.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
NINEster":2sljicag said:
94Smith":2sljicag said:
UK_Seahawk":2sljicag said:
. Long may it continue.

Well we agree on something!

LOL, nice.

He's not alone quite frankly, but there's something a bit odd about a Brit talking with so much authority about the state of the Niners.

His relentless "everything about the 49ers sucks" since 2015 has gotten old. Even Maulbert and Uncle Si come off like Niner casual fans compared to him.

Even I give the Seahawks credit where credit is due, and no Niner fan on here is as critical of the Seahawks or Wilson as I am.

None.

Seahawks next Super Bowl win will be without Wilson at QB.
Your predictions are usually not even close to accurate so thanks.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
mrt144":1w0zkzmy said:
Popeyejones":1w0zkzmy said:

Same!

Yeah, I'm... I'm not sure anyone wants the answer to that.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1w34ztk1 said:

I haven’t seen him like this since a lot of us called Kap “Captain One read”, or said Harby would jump the Niners ship, when Marvin said he wouldn’t take “a lesser job” in college. Good times peeps, good times! 8)
Kap was never a one read QB. He was a QB who couldn't make anticipatory throws.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":t3do4o6o said:
Sports Hernia":t3do4o6o said:

Kap was never a one read QB. He was a QB who couldn't make anticipatory throws.
Yeah he was. He was a one read and run QB. Sorry.

HawkGA

Reaction score
toffee":2b2wlond said:
HawkGA":2b2wlond said:
If we're taking bets on the first overall pick, I'm putting my money on the Raiders. Even when it comes to sucking, the 9ers can't do it well enough.

nah, I have faith. Progress, progress under better management and coaching staff. Raiders are simply lost, 9ers are a well oiled machine.

I stand by my post.

Latest posts