If the Hawks draft these two players I will be ecstatic!

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
randomation":348c8s8q said:
McEvoy either as UDFA or 6th/7th I think the risk is minimal and the reward could be immense. Ryan Kelly should be at the very least be solid and has a pretty decent ceiling. I think center and guard are more important than tackles for Russ. I really want Tanner though I watched him at UW and his sheer football ability is staggering he started at 3 different positions for a power 5 team that is a perennial top 25 team. I think he would be amazing at LB/SS but need a year to get up to speed at LB. He had 6 picks last year in his first year starting at safety at a college level while playing WR and occasionally QB. Either his football IQ is off the chart or he is just one of the most natural players I have ever seen. In one game he has a sack a running TD and a pick. Also the hawks have pretty good luck with Wisconsin QBs :p
McEvoy is an interesting talent. I've been thinking about the potential he brings to a club that lands him. He could be an even better Pro. He might not get too many "ecstatic" by getting drafted by their team, but he's a player that perhaps sooner than later may very well have fans feeling that way to have him on the team.

cheese22

Reaction score
I'm re-answering this post. I've done so much research this year because I have too much free time on my hands (unemployed, had a heart attack last week) that I can't narrow it down. I have favorite athletes (MacEvoy, Vitale), favorite small college guys (Justin Zimmer, Javon Hargrave, Matt Judon), favorite third-down backs (Erving, Braxton), favorite wr (Cajuste), favorite Duck (Adams), favorite tough guys (McGovern, Glasgow, Karl Joseph) and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some like Willie Henry, Jordan Jenkins, etc.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
cheese22":1534cbur said:
I'm re-answering this post. I've done so much research this year because I have too much free time on my hands (unemployed, had a heart attack last week) that I can't narrow it down. I have favorite athletes (MacEvoy, Vitale), favorite small college guys (Justin Zimmer, Javon Hargrave, Matt Judon), favorite third-down backs (Erving, Braxton), favorite wr (Cajuste), favorite Duck (Adams), favorite tough guys (McGovern, Glasgow, Karl Joseph) and I'm sure I'm still forgetting some like Willie Henry, Jordan Jenkins, etc.
Take care of yourself, cheese. Sorry to hear about the heart attack, but glad you're still around to tell of it.

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. They are my two biggest wishes from this draft. Only thing better in my mind is if we could somehow get those two players after having drafted William Jackson III.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
(1) DT-Justin Zimmer: If you haven't read this linked piece, do yourself a favor & read it now. This is a developmental 3-tech under tackle that the Seahawks must draft in round 6/7-IMO -- http://www.stack.com/a/small-school-sta ... fl-history

(2-a) FS-Justin Simmons, Boston College, 6-023/202, 32-5/8"-arms, 9-5/8'-hands
4.61-40, 16-reps-BP, 40"-vert, 126"-BJ, 6.58-3cone, 3.85-20yd shuttle, 10.84-60-yd shuttle, 10.43-agility score (Lower # =better), 134.9=pSPARQ, 1.8-zscore, 96.2-NFL%. Simmons spark #'s should only increase with his 3/16/16 pro-day workout where he ran a 4.53/40-yd, 2.62/20-yd & an elite level 1.56/10-yd split.

(2-b) I also really like LB-Tyrone Homes, of Montana (wasn't that were Coyle came from?) & SS-Miles Killebrew as well.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Early Andrew Billings and mid-late Jayron Kearse (who he ends up drafted by is crucial for him; I have little doubt in Pete and his staff's ability to turn him into a stud).

HawkGA

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":3hhya4yg said:
Basically the LG-C-RG positions are set. Rotational interior pass rusher set. I'd be uncomfortable with the tackles but could live with them for a year.

I think RG is well enough taken care of with Glow. I'd like to see LG-C and then one of the T's taken care of.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Unlikely but I can dream in the 1st Round
Defense: DT Rankins
Offense: RB Elliot or WR Doctson

Possible 1st-2nd rd
Defense: DE Ogbah or DT Nkemdiche
Offense: OT Spriggs, WR Treadwell, or RB Henry

3rd or Later round
Defense: DT Sheldon Day or DT Aldolphus Washington
Offense: G/T Joe Dahl, RB Ervin, and FB Glen Gronkowski,

cover-2

Reaction score
I would be jacked up if we got Auburn OT/OG Shon Coleman and German WR Moritz Boehringer. Coleman is just so fun to watch, dude is just a straight up bully. Boehringer is an elite athlete and his upside is sky high. Boehriner is 6-4 227 lbs and his 1.48 10-yard split is better than Notre Dame WR Will Fuller, whom is considered the most explosive WR in the draft. Boehringer has the initial quickness to quickly get open, he and Lockett would give Russell Wilson instant open receiving targets.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
If get excited to have either husky Jaydon Mickens or Travis Freeney.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
Man, I don't know if I can hold it to 2. That's hard. I'd say for me, there are 3 guys whom I would be absolutely pumped for ...

Connor McGovern
Matt Judon
Michael Thomas (USouthern Miss) --- though I've found myself really, really coveting Moritz Boehringer big time. There's an athletic specimen that just screams Seattle Seahawk.

delagator7

Reaction score
OG Connor McGovern, move Justin Britt back to RT

RB Jonathan Williams Arkansas 1-2 punch with Thomas Rawls.

Mtjhoyas

Reaction score
Skill Positions:

Tyler Ervin and Corey Coleman - both hugely explosive and tough despite their statures. What a scary offense that would be.

Trench Players:

Vernon Butler and Kenny Clark - Both guys just seem like they would absolutely kill a pocket with country-strength. I love quick pass rushers on the interior, but I also really like guys who can just physically dominate with strength.