If you're "IN", post here now.

nrayorr

Reaction score
I'm in and been in since 1976. We've had years like this in the past. In the first three games we were 1-2 last year and in the year we went to our first Super Bowl we were 0-2 to start. This is not the time to panic and jump ship for those bandwagon fans, show your metal and stay on and enjoy the ride no matter what.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I've Super Glued my ass to the bandwagon, and as usual, of course I'm in.
The quitters will only give me more elbow room :twisted:

Mike 4G

Reaction score
scutterhawk":9zdx25s1 said:
I've Super Glued my ass to the bandwagon, and as usual, of course I'm in.
The quitters will only give me more elbow room :twisted:
Werd up.

GRANITE HAWK

Reaction score
In like Flynn...errrr...Wilson

We played a tough two games, and came out this second half looking like the Seahawks of yesteryear. We are fine, and will hit our stride on both sides of the ball. This team will get a head of steam, and like Lynch taking on a solo safety with the goaline in sight...plow right into the playoffs.

Meedsy

Reaction score
Silly Question, of course I'm in!!! It looks like it will take a bit of time to figure out but as long as we can squeak into the playoffs we will be fine. Once Bevell figures out how to use all of his weapons and the D gets used to each other this team will once again be feared by all in the league and go on a Sb run!

chet380

Reaction score
IN and have always been.

To hell with the whiners and quitters.

seaNOmercy

Reaction score
Haven't read the thread, but clearly YES!

Bears will get plowed and the Lions will get destroyed, #1 seed is in question but not out of reach.

GO HAWKS!

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Been in.

Just a damn shame. 0-2 is not the start I would like.

Kam is my favorite defensive player and he's holding out, Marshawn for offense but he seems to be unhappy as well.

They said some players were upset Kam's holding out and have been anonymous, I wonder should his holdout continue will those loyal to Kam switch sides, and those currentlyupset will they publicly say anything.

Hawks need to for sure get it together quickly because it's real easy to lose a few more games and not win the division and miss playoffs altogether.