If you're "IN", post here now.

ram350002

Reaction score
I'm in as always. 12-4, home field all the way to Santa Clara and winning SB50. Just hope I can get tickets again this year, last years SB sucked. Last 30 seconds anyway.

jkitsune

Reaction score
SeaToTheHawks":ok3n92ef said:
That's it. The title says it all.

If you're in. Post here. Otherwise rub (Bevells Head for Luck)

I don't want posts of "you're just trying to be a holier than thou fan". Yada yada. That's not what this is about.

Here's what's going to happen. We will start rolling. And the bandwagon will start filling again. But I want to weed out those crap stick bandwagons. So if you're in to win, let's hear it. Right here, right now.

This is not a discussion post. This is a "we are 0-2, but damn we have lots of talent and we are finishing minimum 11-5 and making the playoffs, and then we are going to kick ass, and win the NFC championship, make the Super Bowl. We will then be doubted, but guess what, we are going to win the whole damn thing".

I'm freakin in.

I don't know how you can not be 'in' after two weeks. Of course I'm in!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If you're not in, and you post in this thread, does that still mean that you're in? I am confused as to how this logic works.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3fbqmuwh said:
If you're not in, and you post in this thread, does that still mean that you're in? I am confused as to how this logic works.

Or what if you're in, but you don't want to post in this thread? Does that mean you're out?

Fine, I'm in. But I'm disappointed that I have to tell you. I guess I'm not as girthy as I thought.

Jbo

Reaction score
I'm in like gin !!!!! I'm a everyday lurker, I rarely post cause I hate typing.
Go Seahawks Win or lose we shall triumph

hawkfannj

Reaction score
This is a silly post I'm always in either negative or positive never want the Hawks to lose!!