Im ready for a coaching change

getnasty

Reaction score
Crizilla":6lp55mxw said:
getnasty":6lp55mxw said:
Crizilla":6lp55mxw said:
All young offensive minded coaches, some being rookie head coaches, in that order, took down Pete Caroll and the Seattle Seahawks.

Week 14 loss to Rams
Week 16 loss to Cardinals
Week 17 loss to 49ers
Divisional Playoff loss to Packers

Really makes you think.

Rams and Cardinals missed the playoffs so whatever there
Packer and Niners are far more talented and barely won so not sure what the point is.

So? That Cardinals lost cost the team the 1 seed basically. Seahawks coaching staff blew it at the end. Not hard to see that.

We lost the 1 seed when we lost to SF, sure blame the loss on Pete's clock management that's fine but don't give him any credit for being in that position with ab inferior team. Also forget beating the Niners, Rams and Cardianls earlier in the year. Those don't count?

chris98251

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":26dw15tc said:
More fools who are tired of winning.

These guys would complain if they had a trophy wife that was smart and took care of them and want to replace them with one size larger cup size.

Slick

Reaction score
BS. These are the good times. Enjoy them. 11 wins. Divisional round. Something to build on next year where we will address personnel and scheme.

Pete will be around as long as he wants.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
getnasty":15g4bjxh said:
Crizilla":15g4bjxh said:
getnasty":15g4bjxh said:
Crizilla":15g4bjxh said:
All young offensive minded coaches, some being rookie head coaches, in that order, took down Pete Caroll and the Seattle Seahawks.

Week 14 loss to Rams
Week 17 loss to 49ers

Really makes you think.

Packer and Niners are far more talented and barely won so not sure what the point is.

So? That Cardinals lost cost the team the 1 seed basically. Seahawks coaching staff blew it at the end. Not hard to see that.

We lost the 1 seed when we lost to SF, sure blame the loss on Pete's clock management that's fine but don't give him any credit for being in that position with ab inferior team. Also forget beating the Niners, Rams and Cardianls earlier in the year. Those don't count?

No they didn't. If they would have beat SF they would have gotten the 3 seed.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Crizilla":2wdihv3h said:

Week 14 loss to Rams
Week 17 loss to 49ers

Really makes you think.

We Should get a young guy like McVay!! Look what he was able to...

Oh wait......

Be careful what you wish for.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
Hawkpower":15bsxnnw said:
Crizilla":15bsxnnw said:

Week 14 loss to Rams
Week 17 loss to 49ers

Really makes you think.

Oh wait......

Im not saying replace Pete with McVay I'm saying look how poorly the seahawks play against these guys. Also I don't know if it was McVay's decision to give Gurley that deal. That's probably on the GM.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
pittpnthrs":2khcilbo said:
I'm ready for a change too. Its not going to get any better as long as Pete is still here. Precious time is being wasted with Russ and this offense. Making the playoffs is nice but whats the point if you never get any further than the 1st round? Any offensive minded coach will do. Even if it doesnt work out, its worth the shot at this point.

We’ve gotten past the first round nearly every time Pete has taken us to the playoffs.

Next fake complaint?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
Anyone hating Pete would be the same person hating Russ if he had off game.. lets blame best we have ever had... remember when everyone thought maybe 8 wins this year?? Go away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

getnasty

Reaction score
Crizilla":ehp8s1mg said:
getnasty":ehp8s1mg said:
Crizilla":ehp8s1mg said:
getnasty":ehp8s1mg said:

What if they beat the Cardinals then lost to the Niners? Then what seed do they end up with? Not saying the Cardinals lost didn't matter losing the finally game made it irrelevant.

kf3339

Reaction score
We are all Hawk fans on this board. Well most of us, since there are plenty of trolls too.

I don't see any reason why we should be down on any Hawk fan for voicing his opinion about our coaching issues. It seems to me that is one of the reasons for this board. If not, why have one at all?

I will say that no changes are going to happen until this team is sold to a new owner. Paul and Jody are and/or were not football people at all. Paul didn't buy this team for the love of the game, but as a good citizen move to keep the team in Seattle. Paul Allen even said as much on many occasions. It is to his credit that this team is still here. We all know that.

But Paul Allen also has a plan to sell this team and use the fund in his foundation. It is going to happen sooner than later. My guess within the next year, or so. I think that will be when a new HC is wanted by the new ownership. I think even PC probably has a good idea that is coming as well.

We will have PC for this next year and maybe 2021 as well. Then I think he will be done. That is just a guess on my part.

OP
OP
Crizilla

Crizilla

Reaction score
getnasty":7yccmwjr said:
Crizilla":7yccmwjr said:
getnasty":7yccmwjr said:
Crizilla":7yccmwjr said:

What if they beat the Cardinals then lost to the Niners? Then what seed do they end up with? Not saying the Cardinals lost didn't matter losing the finally game made it irrelevant.

They needed to win both to get the 1 seed and they lost. That's my point.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Crizilla":pjqnopag said:
Hawkpower":pjqnopag said:
Crizilla":pjqnopag said:

Week 14 loss to Rams
Week 17 loss to 49ers

Really makes you think.

Oh wait......

Im not saying replace Pete with McVay I'm saying look how poorly the seahawks play against these guys. Also I don't know if it was McVay's decision to give Gurley that deal. That's probably on the GM.

And Pete’s in the playoffs again, while many of the offensive genius’ are sitting at home.

getnasty

Reaction score
Crizilla":2mr3ikh9 said:
getnasty":2mr3ikh9 said:
Crizilla":2mr3ikh9 said:
getnasty":2mr3ikh9 said:

Your point is that these coaches out coached Pete. My point is that outside of the Cardinals where not nearly as talented as GB and SF and probably no LA either yet Pete has them right there to win games and your somehow forgetting that he beat all three of those guys this year too.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
Crizilla":1beivxmj said:
getnasty":1beivxmj said:
Crizilla":1beivxmj said:
getnasty":1beivxmj said:

With a preseason roster. I doubt any coach beats division rivals when Diggs, Clowney, all the RBs and half the OL are out.

If anything Pete should be sainted for getting this squad to the second round of the playoffs.

But I'm all for replacing Norton as DC. His defense was worse than Richards and he got fired after 2 years.

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
SlickRick":1u4p9tbr said:
Love Pete, but last few years Seattle either squeaks into the playoffs to get eliminated in the 1st or 2nd round, or miss entirely the way they did a few years back when they finished 9-7. It might be time, to look into an offense minded coach. Look what reid has mahomes doing

The Reid with a losing record in the playoffs and 0 super bowls?

If you think Pete is conservative and bad at clock management you would hate Reid.

People thought Harbaugh and Payton were the best coaches in the league, remind me how many playoff games they won?

WestcoastSteve

Reaction score
getnasty":11jm8qna said:
Crizilla":11jm8qna said:
getnasty":11jm8qna said:
Crizilla":11jm8qna said:

Week 14 loss to Rams
Week 17 loss to 49ers

Really makes you think.

He doesn't argue logically, I'm impressed you even tried

OrangeGravy

Reaction score
chris98251":3u5swmjx said:
Crizilla":3u5swmjx said:

Week 14 loss to Rams
Week 17 loss to 49ers

Really makes you think.

Makes you think we need a good Nickel to replace Coleman so we are not in a base defense so much, Diggs fixes our over the top problem, all those teams listed use a heavy pass system with speed receivers mostly.
Not to mention that none of them have won shit yet. One of the 2 remaining might win this year, but until they rip off a stretch at least equaling what we've done in the last 10 years it won't make me think anything. If that post isn't proof of the warped fantasy football mindset, nothing is.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
What we need to do is draft better, like maximize our first round picks instead of gambling on bright lights.

Joyodongo

Reaction score
SanDiego49er":10uape98 said:
Pete Carroll is excellent. You just had a lot of injuries this year. You will be fine. You are well coached.

When your rivals tell you to keep him ... 'nuff said !!!