Irvin's tweet haha

morgulon1

Reaction score
jtron5":29bz3uka said:
Usual classless behavior by this team. I hope as this team continues to get the spotlight they will mature and show good sportsmanship and act as professionals. I fear it starts at the top. Humble thyself. Win with dignity and class. Good luck, children.

Who are you and whom (may I ask) are you referring to?

Hi.

I'm an effective sales manger too BTW

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
jtron5":89ep9mul said:
Usual classless behavior by this team. I hope as this team continues to get the spotlight they will mature and show good sportsmanship and act as professionals. I fear it starts at the top. Humble thyself. Win with dignity and class. Good luck, children.

Ha.

Strongly going to guess is that this guy roots for the team that can't muster one iota of professionalism in press conferences and media interviews. Seems legit.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
F off 49er fans... Seahawks earned whatever they want to say, even if its by only a game.

chris98251

Reaction score
Irvin didn't call anyone out, he simply took a shot at a rival that has been talking crap all season to the Seahawks. Thats the least of the 49ers worries right now, if they are going to focus on a Irvin tweet they are in for a world of hurt in GB.

Slick

Reaction score
jtron5":2fia1bip said:

1413-butthurt.png

Kamcussion

Reaction score
seabowl":1n4l9jv1 said:
Dumb. No Ned to provide locker room material to possible opponents. Needs to grow up.

If a team needs bulletin board material to get going for a playoff game.. Then that is incredibly pathetic.

253hawk

Reaction score
That's all the Whiners are about these days are bulletin boards.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
He tweeted that because the Whiners used that in the locker room even though they lost the division hahahaha

Hawkpower

Reaction score
I don't know what this fantasy world is that people live in where an opponent in the NFL playoffs is in the locker room going, "Not only is it single-elimination, and a chance to go to the Super Bowl is on the line...but Bruce Irvin MADE FUN OF OUR CHANT ON TWITTER! Now I'm REALLY going balls to the wall today."[/quote]

It's all about motivation. If I tell you that you suck then you will be more motivated to want to kick my ass. Believe me, I am an effective level sales manager and this kind of stuff gets people fired up.[/quote]

You must be new to this whole sports thing.[/quote]

Former college baseball player. Sorry.[/quote]

well gee I guess that settles it. I bet the bulletin board smack talk in those games is INTENSE!

I coached my 4 year old son in soccer so I too am qualified to understand bulletin board talk.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Anyone who doubts Bruce's ability to play LB is obviously not watching him run with receivers stride for stride down the field. He runs and covers like a DB. I don't think he will ever be an elite pass rusher, but he is a damned good cover LB.

Latest posts