Irvin's tweet haha

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":38wwd87t said:
Is it me, or is Bruce in his first year at LB? What is this? This is ridiculous.

There are some people that just don't watch the games, i swear.

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I remember a wheel route that Bruce picked against (?) that people say few could have gotten to. Honestly, it's been a successful transition.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
And the defense is chalked full of playmakers from the defensive line all the way back to our secondary, not one guy is going to make a play every other play unless they're a screaming superstar like Sherman, or Thomas.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Throwdown":2ndw44wc said:
I love this dude

interesting. When I said that several weeks ago, mocking the 9ers, you thought it was overused and shouldn't be used. But when Irvin says it, it's comedy genius. LOL.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
Bruce is a really amazingly fast, big, athleticly talented dude on a #1 defense full of big, fast, amazingly athletic dudes... there's not enough big plays to go around on this D. Do we need him to be some 15 sack super stud to justify someones idea of a first round pick or do we just need him to do his job so we can win a super bowl???? I think he's done his job this season, and done it pretty well... and coincidentally we're two games away from a super bowl.

Great tweet, BTW (considering he was referencing the highlite clip of the whiners players unenthusiastically reciting it in the locker room.)

HoRneR

Reaction score
Must be hanging around Sherman too much. This tweet could come back to haunt him in 2 to 3 weeks :)))).

bigDhawk

Reaction score
seabowl":36xzt88e said:
Dumb. No Ned to provide locker room material to possible opponents. Needs to grow up.

Opponents? To consider SF an opponent at this moment in time assumes they will get by GB next week. The Whiners should be more concerned about the 'locker room material' in GB that their umbrage at Irvin's tweet would create, which would be tantamount to saying "it is a forgone conclusion we will beat GB so therefore we can be considered opponents of Seattle right now and can put Irvin's tweet in our locker room."

Tweet away Irvin. Love your appreciation of the 12s, and poking a jab at the Whiners in one shot. We love you too and appreciate the tremendous job you doing in coverage and containment while adjusting to a new position this year, despite what a handful of haters say who apparently don't pay attention while watching the games.

#JimmyGrahamStillSmarting

iBFQopiCLVRyA.gif

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
People rather see gaudy stat-lines than rather assume that when Irvin disappears 1) he's effectively taken his coverage assignment out of the plays most times 2) the defensive line is probably doing its job up front in most cases.

Irvin isn't perfect by any means, he's still learning and growing into a new position and has done quite well contrary to the beliefs.

Anybody ever wonder when QBs are forcing throws to it our CBs its because their inside options are taken away? A lot of that is Bruce.

Again as I posted in the Bruce Irvin thread, in a pass happy uber athletic genius of a League, Irvin is the perfect defensive counter vs athletic TEs, receiving RBs, running QBs, and the WR/LB mismatch.

When our defensive line is one of the best in the NFL at creating pressure and our team tackling ability is superb compared to the average, I'll take what Irvin is providing because our defense is #1 in Points Allowed and #1 in Yards Allowed. So whatever he doing or isn't doing the Seahawks are continuing to keep him there, and that was before Wright was hurt and Smith was the 4th LBer. And that is saying something because Smith, more or less, has been our best LBer this year. Even PFF or FO had rated Malcolm Smith amongs its top 4-3 LBs, if not the best at some point.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
bigDhawk":1c9zd0i9 said:
seabowl":1c9zd0i9 said:
Dumb. No Ned to provide locker room material to possible opponents. Needs to grow up.

Opponents? To consider SF an opponent at this moment in time assumes they will get by GB next week. The Whiners should be more concerned about the 'locker room material' in GB that their umbrage at Irvin's tweet would create, which would be tantamount to saying "it is a forgone conclusion we will beat GB so therefore we can be considered opponents of Seattle right now and can put Irvin's tweet in our locker room."

Tweet away Irvin. Love your appreciation of the 12s, and poking a jab at the Whiners in one shot. We love you too and appreciate the tremendous job you doing in coverage and containment while adjusting to a new position this year, despite what a handful of haters say who apparently don't pay attention while watching the games.

As well as, saying New Orleans will lose.

Largent80

Reaction score
HoRneR":20k3ryf8 said:
Must be hanging around Sherman too much. This tweet could come back to haunt him in 2 to 3 weeks :)))).

I hope he is hangin out with Sherm because all he does is back up his talk with his play.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Seattle defense gives up 273 yards a game and 14.4 ppg. Seattle fan conclusions: Irvin sucks and is a disappointment.

OP
OP
T

Throwdown

Reaction score
HawkWow":1wvt9trk said:
Throwdown":1wvt9trk said:
I love this dude

interesting. When I said that several weeks ago, mocking the 9ers, you thought it was overused and shouldn't be used. But when Irvin says it, it's comedy genius. LOL.

When did I say that? you sure it was me?

HansGruber

Reaction score
NJSeaHawk":7umjm24b said:
yeah nobody got it better than them except the first four NFC and AFC seeds. Niner Schmucks.

You should update the banner in your signature to that baby stiff arm Marshawn gave to a helmetless player yesterday. That ish was hilarious, AND it led to that awesome meltdown by the Rams. LOL

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":1aydd19m said:
NJSeaHawk":1aydd19m said:
yeah nobody got it better than them except the first four NFC and AFC seeds. Niner Schmucks.

You should update the banner in your signature to that baby stiff arm Marshawn gave to a helmetless player yesterday. That ish was hilarious, AND it led to that awesome meltdown by the Rams. LOL

lmao I just might have to do that.