Is anyone else annoyed by some of the SB predictions?

Hawknballs

Reaction score
Since when does a prediction matter enough to be annoying?

brettb3

Reaction score
Only if you're a typical insecure Seattle sports fan should you be bothered by something like this. This team thrives on being doubted.

djb28

Reaction score
Heath Evans is our biggest supporter through the Playoffs and in to the Super Bowl. He has great takes on our offense and why Denver needs to not sleep on us.

DrDix

Reaction score
Annoyed by predictions that will have no effect on the game?

Please.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
lol I love these predictions.

Let the vast majority doubt. And let Sherm print their observations out and tape them on Seahawk lockers. Our team has been running on rubbing their noses in their ignorance for awhile. Last thing I want is for the media to start fluffing them until they believe the hype and watch them fold in the big games like Manning.

bigDhawk

Reaction score
blazen2392":a9hmv4pc said:
I just feel they are letting so many uninformed fools making some dumb predictions. I'm all for people wanting supporting the broncos, but can they say something other than "it's Peyton Manning and i think hes gonna get it this time."

Can we hear about the LOB, and how Peyton manning can overcome that HUGE of a pothole?
do people really believe Peyton manning can "shred" a defense with 3 all pro DBs?

how on earth is the spread 2.5 in Denvers favor?

All our D has to do is literally slow down Peyton. they don't even need to stop him. they just need to slow him down and give our offense a chance to outscore him and control the clock. We have the hardest running RB in the NFL, so that much is a complete certainty. Everything is in our favor. The broncos should be the underdogs here. No chance in hell manning can put the ball in the air that much without the LOB causing a turnover. Maybe i'm just too big of a fan to see something that others are seeing.

Stop caring what the clueless masses and ratings-beholden commentators think or say. All we need to be made happy is the Lombardi trophy on display in our house that we can forever look upon and know we had a small part in making a reality. We need no other outside validation.

As for Vegas, their lines are not based on who they think will win, but what they think will generate the most action on both sides. Don not look to them for sports prognostication.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
If I'm annoyed by people being annoyed by some of the SB predictions, then wouldn't I technically be getting annoyed by their predictions as well?

Yeah? I twas afeared of this!

Emerald12

Reaction score
Let them say whatever they want. If anything it'll help us because this team is used to being the underdog.

EntiatHawk

Reaction score
Well not everyone is picking against us. On MMQB Phil Simms and Steve Beuerlein pick us and Rich Gannon went with the Broncos so that is two to one for us on that one.

I think you are going to find that it will be about even when all said done for various reasons. My favorite is that they still do not understand our offense because everyone is so fixated on the Bronco new age offense. They just do not get it, they think that you got to throw for 4K yards or you not able to compete.

Kakaww

Reaction score
Couple things are pretty clear after being glued to the tv this past week. First off, feels like its a fairly even enough split on who people are picking to win. Secondly, the Seahawks are clearly the more interesting team and gathering tons of attention.

Brithawk38

Reaction score
Everyone's entitled to their opinion, no matter how uniformed it might be. I think it helps our team to be undervalued / underdogs because playing with a chip on their shoulder is something we do well. The only thing that scares me is all this 'win it for Peyton' crap from analysts, media and current NFL players - if this mantra gets to the refs we will have all kind of marginal calls go against us and prevent us from playing Seahawks football

sutz

Reaction score
Game isn't decided by a vote. :229031_shrug:

Sure, I love some me lovin' from the talking heads and fans nationwide, but like Bill Murray said, "It just doesn't matter."

I think this match up favors us in quite a few different ways. We got this. :snack:

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Feed the hate, feed this team. They love proving the haters wrong and I think their tanks are going to be full by the time the SuperB rolls around

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Most people want them to win, and are picking against the Hawks. Good, exactly the way it should be. This team clearly loves being the "disrespected" team.

Hawkee

Reaction score
With everyone focused on the Broncos, specifically Manning's season, it should be expected. All the pressure is on him. He is light years better than his brother - who has two rings, by the way. If Seahawks are not expected to win, then they can play as if they have nothing to lose. Someone will be coming out too tight, someone will be coming out loose. Which frame of mind is better when there is a game to play?

volsunghawk

Reaction score
I'm annoyed that more people aren't picking the Broncos and then saying things like, "The Seahawks should just be happy to be there. They have no chance."

There needs to be more of that so it can go up on the big bulletin board. If we can get a talking head to predict a Broncos win AND somehow directly insult Doug Baldwin, I think ADB might set a new SB receiving record.

Hawkee

Reaction score
And Broncos are 0-3 in the Super Bowl when wearing the orange jersey.

randomation

Reaction score
Honestly just don't watch espn it will be Peyton all day every day even though he already has a ring.

Largent80

Reaction score
I wore my Beast jersey yesterday and was checking out at rite aid, the guy said, you didn't look so good against SF. I said, we got the W. He said, but Manning....... I had to just laugh.

I am not going to try and convince anyone. I watched every game. I have even just watched all of Denvers game on rewind.

We are going to smash these clowns.

Latest posts