Is anyone RELIEVED that Percy's gone?

lil'stink

Reaction score
Not sure if relieved is the right word. I just hope PCJS learn from this huge mistake.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":16bu0p26 said:
Of course there are people who are relieved.

Not everyone was all over Harvin's nuts thinking he would make us better.

Some of us knew the day we traded for him that it would be a disaster. Some of us knew that adding harvin would hurt us.

Harvin is an extremely overrated player, and as a person he is a POS. Why would anyone want him on their team? ??
Awesome you won the internet you want a sticker now?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Chapman":3tkd7tj5 said:
Knowing what I know now, Yes I'm relieved he's gone.
But I'm bummed he rode our coat tails to a Superbowl ring.
I hope this is the end of any trades with the Vikings, we give up way to much and gain nothing.

Don't know why but I like this post. to answer the op, I'm relieved. I'm also a little pissed that someone came in here
and can't help themselves from being a dick. WTH is his problem? His mama didn't give him any toys when he was a kid? He's going to mess up anywhere he goes. Get the hell on Harvin.

In retrospect, I'd gladly give back his limited production. So we win the SB 36-8 instead of 43-8. I wish we could get
Clemmons,Bryant, and Tate back.

captSE

Reaction score
Yes we didn't know.
However, I am feeling better that JS and PC have the fortitude to do this to better the team when there was a possibility that the fans might not like this....(and the initial reactions were of shock towards the organization).
I can summarize my feelings like this: From "Aw s#%t" to "right on"!

:th2thumbs:

warden

Reaction score
travlinhawk":103ug43y said:
Stating the obvious, but I wish it would have fixed itself before coming to this. I agree with a lot of posters that stated we have lost some leaders, and with that said, I believe that M-Rob and Red would have man handled this situation. Hard to know where the team sits with this but I would prefer to believe that they were ready to go (code red) on his ass and everything will be fine since he's gone. Just hugely disappointing that we lost this kind of talent in this fashion. Ask me after the next few games if I am relived or not.

Red, Robinson and Clemons where there when the fight broke out between Harvin and Tate the day before the Superbowl. It was Robinson who broke it up.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... tate-fight