Is everyone already giving PC a pass for next season?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
This team is a rotting body until Pete leaves
Some of y'all NON-EXPERTS keep saying the same old crap, WITHOUT saying WHO you have in mind >WHO IS AVAILABLE, <>WANTS THE JOB<> that would replace him, and here's the kicker, would do AS GOOD or BETTER JOB, because whether or not you want to admit it, <<all of THAT > TRULY MATTERS.

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
Some of y'all NON-EXPERTS keep saying the same old crap, WITHOUT saying WHO you have in mind >WHO IS AVAILABLE, <>WANTS THE JOB<> that would replace him, and here's the kicker, would do AS GOOD or BETTER JOB, because whether or not you want to admit it, <<all of THAT > TRULY MATTERS.
This is what the Jeff fisher fan boys sounded like before the rams canned him for mcvay.
But if you want answers bienemy, kellen Moore, Dabo, Dan Quinn, Jim harbaugh, lane kiffin, Kirby smart. There’s about 25 more I could name, THAT I PERSONALLY would rather see lead a rebuild.
Expert or not, you’ll continue to be wrong on Pete. Like we’ve seen for 5 seasons now.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
Pete left USC in shambles, although it wasn’t his doing he probably still felt a little off about the departure. My thinking is he wants to leave the Hawks in better shape this go around and maybe retire as we’re hitting our stride in 2 years with a rebuilt squad. In spite of the poor showing against the Bears I still strongly believe in Pete and his philosophy.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
This is what the Jeff fisher fan boys sounded like before the rams canned him for mcvay.
But if you want answers bienemy, kellen Moore, Dabo, Dan Quinn, Jim harbaugh, lane kiffin, Kirby smart. There’s about 25 more I could name, THAT I PERSONALLY would rather see lead a rebuild.
Expert or not, you’ll continue to be wrong on Pete. Like we’ve seen for 5 seasons now.
Again, you've crapped and stepped back in it, YOU DO NOT KNOW, so why not just ADMIT that you don't.
"About 25 More" LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Your HATRED for Pete IS CHILDISH, and My PROOF? Pete is STILL THE Head Coach, and NONE of the guys you've blathered about ARE N-O-T!!! LOLOL
I'm RIGHT, YOU'RE NOT, 'Nuff Said'

Smellyman

Reaction score
next level BS right there. LOL

GemCity

Reaction score
Again, you've crapped and stepped back in it, YOU DO NOT KNOW, so why not just ADMIT that you don't.
Your HATRED for Pete IS CHILDISH, and My PROOF? Pete is STILL THE Head Coach, and NONE of the guys you've blathered about ARE N-O-T!!! LOLOL
I'm RIGHT, YOU'RE NOT, 'Nuff SaidBut what you CAN do is look at the last half of this decade and easily see that Pete is failing.
Lol.

Yep. No one out-coaches Pete. The last 5 years have been marvelous.

Sheeshus

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
I'm RIGHT, YOU'RE NOT, 'Nuff Said'
You forgot the part where I said “that I personally would like to see lead our rebuild”

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Lol.

Yep. No one out-coaches Pete. The last 5 years have been marvelous.

Sheeshus
Russell Wilson played into// no, he was T-H-E INTEGRAL PART of why things went to hell in a handbasket for the Seahawks in the last few years, he did shit his own way IN SPITE of all the OC's that Pete & John brought in to HELP HIM SUCCEED.
Everyone insists on placing ALL the blame on Pete for some of Wilson's shortcomings...I suppose Wilson's injury was Pete's fault too?
I'm not saying that Pete doesn't have his faults (ALL COACHES DO), but there's no way in hell that Russell Wilson gets a Free Pass to skate on out of Seattle without HIS SHARE OF THE BLAME in tow.
Sheeshus

bbsplitter

Reaction score
I don't think the "wait until someone worthy" shows up mentality is a winning one, in all honesty. Come on, isn't our whole cultural obsessed with underdog stories in our media? Luke Skywalker was a whiny farm boy before he got his sh## together.

Personally, I am all for finding that next up and comer who is not quite yet worthy and seeing how it goes.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I don't think the "wait until someone worthy" shows up mentality is a winning one, in all honesty. Come on, isn't our whole cultural obsessed with underdog stories in our media? Luke Skywalker was a whiny farm boy before he got his sh## together.

Personally, I am all for finding that next up and comer who is not quite yet worthy and seeing how it goes.
LOL The old "Whack A Mole'', Keep throwin' s#!t against the wall and see what sticks strategy.
Whether or not some of y'all want to admit it, Pete Carroll at this point & time, IS our best option until we can find our next HC.
I think Pete would like to go out on a high note, and I also believe that he'd like to help find his successor before calling it quits, & who knows, maybe he even has one on board right now.

OP
OP
J

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
From ”Just leave Geno alone!“ and “Even though you watched every Geno game and don’t think He is any good YOU ARE WRONG and are stupid for having that opinion” To “Geno is the savior and bow down and apologize!” to “PC is purposely tanking this year and that’s why he chose Geno as QB1” in less than a month.

free pass it is so we can suck again next year and the year after.

Latest posts