Is this year the beginning of the end for Christine Michael?

Will CMike make the Hawks 53 man roster this year?

• He's a recent second round pick from 2 years ago! Of course he'll make the team!

Votes: 49 43.8%
  • Surprise trade! I want all the 7th round picks!!!

Votes: 20 17.9%
  • Cut the bum! We need the roster spot!

Votes: 14 12.5%
  • Mother of G*d! I hate July. Shouldn't you be thinking about non-Football stuff. Read a book, #$%^&*!

Votes: 29 25.9%

• Total voters

cacksman

Reaction score
Ambrose83":fvustwyi said:
Lol NBA guys do not run constantly, have you watched a game lol... it's a joke.. now college maybe.. but they are far far from the best athletes In the world.

This is wrong on so many levels.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Cmike is the new Golden Tate, For a few years Tate did the same thing, Tate even stated that he was relying on his athleticism to win the job, until he finally took responsibility for what he needed to learn. Cmike has the talent, and i hope he becomes our future RB, but he still needs to learn the Pro way, and this is the year that is pretty much telling of what the FO will do with him.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure none of us know what's going on behind the scenes. Is Christine's lack of playing time a result of Lynch's dominance, or has he not demonstrated the ability to pick up the playbook? Either way, he hasn't contributed much. Probably time to cut bait...

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":xg86bgx1 said:
Watching the CArolina division game, we use all 3 rbs as either running back or receivers. CM missed a td pass by just barely going out of the endzone. I believe that is what they are probably trying to evaluate.

Didn't that end zone pass come in the San Francisco game at the Clink? Did he have one against Carolina too?

- bsd

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Nothing really, but cmike just retweeted this. It's still in his twitter feed. Not the smartest of moves.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/FFGrafix/status/614502493075083264[/tweet]

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":12yzi1aq said:
He might just be waiting for a burst of success to help himself get over the mental hurdle.

Either way, I imagine the front office feels stuck on him - too little good execution or attitude to rely on him, too much sheer potential to cut him.
You are probably spot on with this.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Hmmm . . . tweeting about getting traded?

Dude needs to show he can read his blockers, hold the football, and pass block or no one will want him. A better attitude wouldn't hurt.

GykfAaB

SuperMan28

Reaction score
With Robert Turbin questionable to play week 1, per Rotoworld, I think Michael is a lock to make the team. He's likely the #2 RB without Turbin in there.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
SuperMan28":38q5xkf0 said:
With Robert Turbin questionable to play week 1, per Rotoworld, I think Michael is a lock to make the team. He's likely the #2 RB without Turbin in there.

Carroll was impressed by Thomas Rawls during OTAs, while Michael wasn't practicing. Derrick Coleman could fill the role Turbin played on 3rd downs. And they could consider keeping FB/DT Will Tukuafu in that situation.

Michael needs to get it together and battle his ass off.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
[instagram]https://instagram.com/p/5pbdkGoAwo/[/instagram]

@chrismike33: NO...i wanna stay where im at ...Know I been 100 since day 1...Seahawks blessed me n changed my life ... Love where im at...if the Texans would said tht I would retweeted it too...I can retweet what I want ... Grown ass man ...Going to Dallas never came out my mouth but if I did play for a team near home my mother brothers n sisters would be able to come to more games...Know tht media gone take something n get a story out of it lol... #im409bmt and #hawks all day...

https://instagram.com/p/5pbdkGoAwo/?tak ... hrismike33

Threedee

Reaction score
We could easily grab a top RB in next year's draft. I really like LSU's Leonard Fournette (sophomore), and the OSU star from the championship will for sure be available. Since no one drafts RBs high anymore. Hang onto Michael one more year and see what happens.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
This year is the end if he doesn't cut the pouting-in-the-huddle-during-a-game-because-the-ball-isn't-going-to-him crap.

Smellyman

Reaction score
Ambrose83":329fv192 said:
cacksman":329fv192 said:
Hawks46":329fv192 said:
As for your vertical jump comments, I won't quantify that, but I will say it's hard for me to believe that all the guys in the NBA with a 36-40" vertical do massive amounts during back squats.

How many guys in the NBA are 5'10"?

The NBA has literally the best athletes in the world (much more so than the NFL), and even Michael has a higher SPARQ score than most of them.

How can you possibly say the NBA has the best athletes... that's silly.

They sure seemed terrible at softball.

No pads, and being up close and personal while jumping 3 inches to dunk makes them seem more impressive than they are.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I wonder as I dont recall it, Has the team ever used a fullback with C-Mike? Would not that allow him to explode through the hole and showcase him? Just a thought.

TAB420

Reaction score
Exittium":2wtyc3l5 said:
I think he gets Replace by Thomas Rawls
If this happens, can we start calling him Thor? LOL

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":j99z87sz said:
His issues aren't the blocking.

His issue is he has a HOF running back in front of him playing at the top of his game, with no signs of slowing down.

So either we win another SB, Marshawn possibly retires and Michael finally gets his shot next year. Or Marshawn plays another year and we trade Michael for a late round pick next off season.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Last year Lynch didnt start in two games..missed the first whole quarter of them. And Michael didnt get the call. Thats telling.

Rawls would have been a mid round draft pick or perhaps better , Ive read, without some baggage.. so he likely has NFL talent. Id say a strong camp and preseason performance by him would see Michael traded for a 7th round pic or a Walter Payton rookie card late in August.

Latest posts