Jared allen close to signing?

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Yeah. He ain't coming here.

"@RapSheet: Jared Allen wants his fair value after averaging 13 sacks. I’m told he’d be at peace living his life without football if he doesn’t get it."

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":2z9nazg0 said:
I don't think this happens. Allen has said he will retire if he doesn't get the right price. He wants a huge payday and I don't think Seattle has the cap room to do so. I predict that Allen will retire after the FA frenzy is over.

I don't think he wants a HUGE payday, but yeah he's not going to accept a lowball one year deal.

We should get him as long as it's a fair offer. There's no way he passes up a chance to play on this defense, on this team, with this coaching staff, in this town.

You can't tell me every defensive FA wasn't watching the SB saying "Jesus, I need to be on that kind of defense."

McGruff

Reaction score
Allen himself has said he'd love to be in Seattle, hasn't he? I seem to recall that some time during or right after the season . . .

Throwdown

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3pwjxa8t said:

"@RapSheet: Jared Allen wants his fair value after averaging 13 sacks. I’m told he’d be at peace living his life without football if he doesn’t get it."

Well alright, then retire.

ErikG803

Reaction score
Hmmm if Allen really wants fair market value I don't see him being the guy to replace Clem. I'm still kind of dreaming about Ware, not sure he wants to take a paycut either. Maybe he and Hatcher wanna come get a ring together... ;)

Penman96

Reaction score
He'll be playing here, totally convinced of it. Denver / Chicago are smokescreens, and now cap space is cleared with Clem being cut. Welcome to Seattle Jared

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":2qpfrpin said:
Recon_Hawk":2qpfrpin said:
Listen to English on this one. ICB is a hack!! Come on guys, how do you fall for his bullshit?!

His "source" information shouldn't even be allowed on the main page of .Net. It's added publicity to a person known to lie, cheat, steal, threaten others, delete tweets to bad information,,,,anything to sell his name, so when he advertises his gambling sites, people fork over money, cause "Incarcerated Bob gets it right!" In reality, he gets it wrong over and over again because that's what happens when you make up stories.

ummm..its the internet, and its twitter rumours.

who really cares?

Because the guy is known to use his internet fame to get real people to spend real money by selling himself as an "expert", based on made up stories.

I don't see a reason to promote him or his business in any capacity. He doesn't deserve it.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
Funny how some people can't just see the source and think to themselves "Its Incarcerated Bob, I choose not to believe this" and go on a crusade to force everyone else to "take their side."

Look at the source and make your own decisions.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":1qb3woh7 said:
Funny how some people can't just see the source and think to themselves "Its Incarcerated Bob, I choose not to believe this" and go on a crusade to force everyone else to "take their side."

Look at the source and make your own decisions.

That's a silly idea... :177692: Group think it the ONLY think! *Drones repeatedly* "The greater good. The greater good."

I heard Incarcerated Bob also predicted Bush would win before the Supreme Court weighed in. Ultimately, I blame Bush for Incarcerated Bob.

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
-The Glove-":3qvcwh2p said:

...And Bennett said "this isn't Costco" and still signed a Hawk friendly deal...and Tate said he would take a "home town discount" and MAY end up signing with the Lions, Jets, or Panthers.

"ain't" is too strong a word at this point, Glove! :les:

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Snakeeyes007":2o24maun said:
-The Glove-":2o24maun said:

...And Bennett said "this isn't Costco" and still signed a Hawk friendly deal...and Tate said he would take a "home town discount" and MAY end up signing with the Lions, Jets, or Panthers.

Fine...he probably isn't coming here :)

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
-The Glove-":33puaosu said:
Snakeeyes007":33puaosu said:
-The Glove-":33puaosu said:

But Pike Place Market is doing a deal.....:p

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":10qwbu94 said:
-The Glove-":10qwbu94 said:
Snakeeyes007":10qwbu94 said:
-The Glove-":10qwbu94 said:

But Pike Place Market is doing a deal.....:p

On Piroshkies?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":3kdmzamu said:
Uncle Si":3kdmzamu said:
Recon_Hawk":3kdmzamu said:
Listen to English on this one. ICB is a hack!! Come on guys, how do you fall for his bullshit?!

His "source" information shouldn't even be allowed on the main page of .Net. It's added publicity to a person known to lie, cheat, steal, threaten others, delete tweets to bad information,,,,anything to sell his name, so when he advertises his gambling sites, people fork over money, cause "Incarcerated Bob gets it right!" In reality, he gets it wrong over and over again because that's what happens when you make up stories.

ummm..its the internet, and its twitter rumours.

who really cares?

Because the guy is known to use his internet fame to get real people to spend real money by selling himself as an "expert", based on made up stories.

I don't see a reason to promote him or his business in any capacity. He doesn't deserve it.

CNN, Fox, ESPN do the same thing..

welcome to the internet

Largent80

Reaction score
twelthmanfan":2hzfr2z8 said:
Ware just signed 3 years 30 mil with 20 something guaranteed. Wow.

Hahaha, Denver is selling out for THIS year. Only problem still is, they have Manning for a QB.... :lol:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Largent80":3bebh2mc said:
twelthmanfan":3bebh2mc said:
Ware just signed 3 years 30 mil with 20 something guaranteed. Wow.

Hahaha, Denver is selling out for THIS year. Only problem still is, they have Manning for a QB.... :lol:

Yeah they are going all out to fix their Defense. They are acting so desperate! I think it's pretty clear we got in their heads.

Latest posts