Jared allen close to signing?

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Roland the guy is a hack plain and simple. Jared very well could be end up signing here but bob doesn't have any more sources than you or I do. Take a look into some of the stories written about him he is a complete fraud.

Happybelly

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":7ix060b7 said:
Happybelly":7ix060b7 said:
He was one of the people saying the Bears were close to signing Bennett.
Bennett, by his own radio admission, said this past weekend was one of the hardest choices of his life, ending up making the decision to call his brother and tell him he wasn't coming to Chicago. What in the world is inaccurate about IncarceratedBob's assertion, again?

I'm not going to get into how many times the guy has been wrong. He loves to give himself ways out of his own tweets. If you feel like he's a legit source, that's up to you. He's the last person I would trust personally.

Subzero717

Reaction score
He is actually building houses for under priveledged somewhere in Az I think. Anyway he is said to be close to signing with Denver.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":3ey2c2p9 said:
Anyway he is said to be close to signing with Denver.

Think that's referring to DeMarcus Ware. Every indication has Ware going to Denver and Allen to Seattle. Both have visits with their respective suitors tomorrow I believe.

Subzero717

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1xv4t5e3 said:
CALIHAWK1":1xv4t5e3 said:

Think that's referring to DeMarcus Ware. Every indication has Ware going to Denver and Allen to Seattle. Both have visits with their respective suitors tomorrow I believe.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... er-broncos

Believe what you want. Bob has been wrong plenty as have nfl.com. Id lean towards the latter though.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3jzh49rk said:
It could also be a negotiating ploy to compel Clemons to redo his deal.

For similar money, I think I'd rather have Clem back. He still brought it last year. Coming off injury... I think his numbers suffered more than his play did because of Bennett and Avril.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":1h3ipxer said:
dontbelikethat":1h3ipxer said:
CALIHAWK1":1h3ipxer said:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200000 ... er-broncos

Believe what you want. Bob has been wrong plenty as have nfl.com. Id lean towards the latter though.

That was earlier today and yes they have interest, but since then it looks like they've turned their heads to Ware and Allen is looking else where. Not basing any of my judgment on bob, dude is not a legit source to me. Not saying the Hawks are goona get Allen, but it looks as of right now according to reports, the Broncos are focusing on DeMarcus Ware first.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... rcus-ware/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... eahawks-2/

@BradBiggs: I don't believe #Bears are in play for Jared Allen.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... e-broncos/

nsport

Reaction score
I am not that quick to blackball a "credible source" as I recall the upheaval that happened a couple years ago when it came to sources. That was messy... so instead, I choose to shed some humor on guys that like to talk but never get their facts quite straight. Suspect: Anthony Crispino... Enjoy.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/550570

I was reading this thread and was thinking some of incerceratedbob's critics probably imagine him leaking his information a lot like Anthony does. Just made me chuckle.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Allen is talking to Seattle and Chicago. Not Denver, that's old news. Denver is in talks with Ware.

I think we get Allen

Maxman186

Reaction score
He seems quite sure that its going to happen, but who knows:

@maxman186 3m
@incarceratedbob Do you think that the Allen-Seahawks deal could be wrapped tonight or in the morning?

Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob Protected Tweets 1m
@maxman186 Prob goes another day

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Happybelly":1xe4s41d said:
I'm not going to get into how many times the guy has been wrong. He loves to give himself ways out of his own tweets. If you feel like he's a legit source, that's up to you. He's the last person I would trust personally.
I have never said he's a legit source. He's something more than your average NFL fan, though. No doubt about that.

NinjaHawk

Reaction score
Guys, Incarcerated Bob is funny, I get it. I love the way he trolls online sports media, his twitter account is fun to follow. But he is NOT a real source of ANYTHING. He is just a guy who surfs twitter and looks for things that seem like they might happen and puts out tweets like "Looks like PLAYER X is going to sign with TEAM Y, remember you heard it on IBN first!". Then if it happens "told you! #IBN". But if other reports come out that say different, he'll jump in with "uh oh, TEAM Z decided to jump in at the last moment, negotiations are heated!". It's all a joke, any one of us could do the same thing.

So read his tweets, enjoy them. But PLEASE don't post them like they're evidence of anything because they are most definitely not. At all.
#IBN #NotEvenOnce #WhyAmIHashtagging?

joeshaney

Reaction score
Bob has a bad reputation and isn't perfect but breaks a lot of stories first. To claim he is guessing is ignorant. I'd say he's usually right but not 100%

List me 3 guys who are 100% Anyone?
That said he is super annoying. He also tweeted that Bennett was going to Chicago, deleted his tweet, and proceeded to slam other media personalities for claiming Bennett was going to Seattle.

He's a jerk and acts like a clown. Still, I find him no less credible than the top media guys.

cacksman

Reaction score
joeshaney":2jsqchrd said:
Bob has a bad reputation and isn't perfect but breaks a lot of stories first. To claim he is guessing is ignorant. I'd say he's usually right but not 100%

That said he is super annoying. He also tweeted that Bennett was going to Chicago, deleted his tweet, and proceeded to slam other media personalities for claiming Bennett was going to Seattle.

He's a jerk and acts like a clown. Still, I find him no less credible than the top media guys.

The top media guys actually have inside sources. IC has the top media guys as his sources. Like the post above mine, any one of us could scour Twitter and do the exact same thing as he does. He has no inside sources!!

thebanjodude

Reaction score
The forum should seriously consider banning anything referencing an Incarcerated Bob tweet. Dude just takes complete guesses and deletes them or excuses them if he's wrong.

joeshaney

Reaction score
cacksman":28trrrbq said:
joeshaney":28trrrbq said:

The top media guys actually have inside sources. IC has the top media guys as his sources. Like the post above mine, any one of us could scour Twitter and do the exact same thing as he does. He has no inside sources!!

Oh, I didn't know.
Sorry.
So how were you able to confirm Top media guys sources?
Also, how we're you able to confirm Bob had no sources?

Can't wait to hear!
Thanks in advance.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":31jj3mt8 said:
Happybelly":31jj3mt8 said:
I have never said he's a legit source. He's something more than your average NFL fan, though. No doubt about that.

No. He's really not. He got some pub on a radio show in NY (I think Boomer Esiason's) .. made a couple lucky predictions and the rest just sort of took off from there.

He literally is the definition of "throwing s**t to the wall in hopes it will stick"

And this is his latest gem. Allen to Seattle has been rumored long before today, hell kearly was speculating on this months ago. It's not exactly rocket science to figure out the Seahawks are a heavy contender for a championship, have a likely need at DE when Clemons is released, and would fit Allen like a glove given his personality, Schneider's familiarity with him coming from Green Bay, and his desire to win said championship.