Jared allen close to signing?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":257088fp said:
Forget Allen, give Earl a new 7-year contract as front-loaded as possible!

I think Earle does get done this year. Then you tell Russell and Sherm that with the expected cap increase of 10M per year they get their extensions next off season.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1nmsld8b said:
Forget Allen, give Earl a new 7-year contract as front-loaded as possible!
Yup!!!! Me likey! :thirishdrinkers:

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":ljwz1txm said:
Funny how some people can't just see the source and think to themselves "Its Incarcerated Bob, I choose not to believe this" and go on a crusade to force everyone else to "take their side."

Look at the source and make your own decisions.

Many of us do see the source and decide for ourselves. But not everyone sees the source and knows the whole story. I, for one, am glad people are willing to inform their fellow fans of potential hazards.

Some people think it's funny to see a guy boasting crassly on Twitter. Fine. Maybe if they knew this "guy" (possibly many people) is using their tacit support to perpetuate a high-tech parlor trick designed to swindle people out of money, they would think twice.

This guy has created tons of fake accounts; he has used these fake accounts to bolster his "credibility" and create the illusion of legitimate support; he has misrepresented himself through multiple accounts; he has employed sleazy techniques, including unadvertised extra fees and posting conflicting betting advice through different accounts to bilk unsuspecting bettors, all for personal gain at the expense of people who don't know not to trust him. Not to mention the threats of personal and familial harm to sports writers and reporters.

Knowing what's really going on behind the "funny" Twitter account is a big part of being able to make an informed decision. I don't see how sharing the bigger story is a crusade, or is forcing anyone to do anything.

Back on topic:

As for Jared Allen. Meh. He's angling for more money? With 70+ million in the bank? Posturing, but why? Unless the angling for more $ story is total bunk.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
If he wants a ring he'll sign here. Comes down to what is most important to the guy, a lot of cash, retirement, or a ring?

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I don't think he cares about the ring from reading different articles he is more about the $$$. So screw him.