Jared allen close to signing?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Cause he's good and I think he's got a couple years left in the tank. I'll be the first to admit however that I have no expertise in player personnel.

Dtowers

Reaction score
fenderbender123":1hhoexgp said:
Cause he's good and I think he's got a couple years left in the tank. I'll be the first to admit however that I have no expertise in player personnel.

It is just an odd statement as he is still under contract. We wouldn't need to re-sign him unless we released him. Unless I am missing something?

ivotuk

Reaction score
Incarerated Bob has actually broken a couple of stories over the years that no one else had. He's also funny in a Denis Leary kind of way. On one story people jumped all over him but it turned out to be correct and he said "How's my ass taste?" Sorry but I laughed :)

I'm sure he posts a lot of obvious, predictable stuff too, but he gets a hot tip once in awhile. The problem is, just like all the other ones it's kind of hard to tell which one's are accurate.

And all of the tv "insiders" are getting in the habit of trying to beat each other so are throwing out inaccurate information, then quickly changing the tune.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Incarerated Bob has actually broken a couple of stories over the years that no one else had. He's also funny in a Denis Leary kind of way. On one story people jumped all over him but it turned out to be correct and he said "How's my ass taste?" Sorry but I laughed :)

I'm sure he posts a lot of obvious, predictable stuff too, but he gets a hot tip once in awhile. The problem is, just like all the other ones it's kind of hard to tell which one's are accurate.

And all of the tv "insiders" are getting in the habit of trying to beat each other so are throwing out inaccurate information, then quickly changing the tune.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Do not believe anything Incarcerated Fraud 'reports'.

It's unbelievable people still refer to this guy.

Google his name. Then unfollow him.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
"Real" journalists hate him. That's good enough for me. He's a fun follow.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
The incarcerated bob way of doing things...

- Tweet that Golden Tate has signed for the Lions. hours or even days before Tate signs for anyone, because a proper journalist has reported a visit.

- If the story comes true, repeatedly tweet how you were first to break it.

- If Tate signs for another team, delete your tweet and all trace of any suggestion you made up a load of nonsense to try and con people you're a credible source.

Why are people still falling for this?

And then there's the gambling stuff. Google it.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
Listen to English on this one. ICB is a hack!! Come on guys, how do you fall for his bullshit?!

His "source" information shouldn't even be allowed on the main page of .Net. It's added publicity to a person known to lie, cheat, steal, threaten others, delete tweets to bad information,,,,anything to sell his name, so when he advertises his gambling sites, people fork over money, cause "Incarcerated Bob gets it right!" In reality, he gets it wrong over and over again because that's what happens when you make up stories.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":23pasckj said:
Listen to English on this one. ICB is a hack!! Come on guys, how do you fall for his bullshit?!

His "source" information shouldn't even be allowed on the main page of .Net. It's added publicity to a person known to lie, cheat, steal, threaten others, delete tweets to bad information,,,,anything to sell his name, so when he advertises his gambling sites, people fork over money, cause "Incarcerated Bob gets it right!" In reality, he gets it wrong over and over again because that's what happens when you make up stories.

ummm..its the internet, and its twitter rumours.

who really cares?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Dtowers":uce3enih said:
fenderbender123":uce3enih said:

It is just an odd statement as he is still under contract. We wouldn't need to re-sign him unless we released him. Unless I am missing something?

Re-sign...not release....whatever lol. I don't know anything about the specifics but I do feel like the coaches will try and keep him.

Hawks46

Reaction score
Happybelly":22d54s7i said:
Bprez3":22d54s7i said:
incarceratedbob gets it right way before the mainstream guys even sniff it. I find his tweets to be more accurate than Florio

No, he makes guesses and then hypes himself up when he gets it right and ignores everybody when he gets it wrong.

He was one of the people saying the Bears were close to signing Bennett.

Looking at how fast the Bears signed Lamarr Houston, and the contract he signed, that's probably not inaccurate, Especially with his brother on the squad.

If we did sign Allen, I'm not sure we keep Clemons at any price.

Teqneek

Reaction score
So tell me English... how is what YOU described any different than what other reporters say? Im guessing you are just a media hippy. They said it on the radio/or TV, they are special enough to pass off their guesses as "expert opinions". But Bob has no leg to stand on? How exactly do you think these other "experts" got their job?

Give me a break, "Google his name" AHAHAHAHAHA.. Yep, Google the source of the worlds ignorance. Sweet baby elephants...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I think if Allen's cool with accepting a 2-3 year offer at 4-5M a year, we'll sign him today. But if he's adamant about maximizing his value because this is probably his last contract? Then he leaves here to continue his world tour of money grubbing.

Subzero717

Reaction score
None. Hes a baller and always healthy. Says he will retire if he doesnt get paid. I cant see him getting "paid" here.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
I don't think this happens. Allen has said he will retire if he doesn't get the right price. He wants a huge payday and I don't think Seattle has the cap room to do so. I predict that Allen will retire after the FA frenzy is over.