Jesse Williams?

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Uthawk":1x625ran said:
When Schneider was interviewed on KJR, they asked what the mindset was when they saw players dropping in the draft and if they wondered what they might have missed. His response was something like "we usually find that out after we pick them" and I thought of Jesse Williams. I really hope he can get healthy and have a good career but his problem might not get any better.
Problem?

Basis4day

Reaction score
scutterhawk":1mcr757w said:
Uthawk":1mcr757w said:
When Schneider was interviewed on KJR, they asked what the mindset was when they saw players dropping in the draft and if they wondered what they might have missed. His response was something like "we usually find that out after we pick them" and I thought of Jesse Williams. I really hope he can get healthy and have a good career but his problem might not get any better.
Problem?

His knee.

kf3339

Reaction score
Basis4day":1w089s36 said:
scutterhawk":1w089s36 said:
Uthawk":1w089s36 said:
Problem?

His knee.

His knee was the only reason he was available in the 5th round last year. If the treatment he received in Australia has fixed the issue and they are 100% then there is no reason to believe he will not be a monster for us. We will know by the end of preseason IMO.

I for one think we will end up with another 5th round steal from that draft!

nwgamer

Reaction score
If you watch the video posted by the OP you can see that his lower body isn't so small anymore. If dude is squatting like that the knee is doing just fine. TC will tell a lot. Let's see how he does with a year of fire in his gut and the desire to compete for a job.

billio155

Reaction score
What production are we talking about? It's been awhile since I read over his stat sheet, but I do remember he had a very low number of tackles and very low number of splash plays,(FF, sacks...etc.) And from the tape I've watched he is a barrel chested man who is top heavy and is on his back more often than not.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I want to be drafted somewhere in the top 3 rds but think I have late rd ankles. Is there some kind of pump I can use that increases girth?

Basis4day

Reaction score
billio155":1ytshei4 said:
What production are we talking about? It's been awhile since I read over his stat sheet, but I do remember he had a very low number of tackles and very low number of splash plays,(FF, sacks...etc.) And from the tape I've watched he is a barrel chested man who is top heavy and is on his back more often than not.

DT isn't the best position to judge talent based on a stat sheet, especially in a 5th rd pick. It's not a sexy position, even if they're thinking Red Bryant DE with him.

Latest posts