Jody Allen looking for Pete's replacement?

nwHawk

Reaction score
UM, I believe is the least penalized team in college football.

renofox

Reaction score
Who the eff is that person?

Has anyone heard of him, does he have ANY street cred?

Seriously, Jim H. ?
C'mon Man! That's the most famous sports analyst ever - Bake the Bread Man. Well know for breaking inside scoops all the time!

/s

I don't get it. Has social media broken our filters?

JayhawkMike

Reaction score
C'mon Man! That's the most famous sports analyst ever - Bake the Bread Man. Well know for breaking inside scoops all the time!

/s

I don't get it. Has social media broken our filters?
Always kind of interesting. I had a friends of a friend inside the Seahawks organization and once had some interesting inside information. But, since I am a nobody on twitter and not someone who had an inside scoop before here I did not share it. Not sure what to share if I get inside info again.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Click bait, Jody is going to Houston to watch the Dawgs, the one football team from Seattle that is actually good and playing for a national championship.

Pete will finish his NFL coaching career here when his contract is up. Until then there will be more grumbling about him being old fashioned b/c his chronological age is north of 70. For an ‘old guy’ he certainly doesn’t act that way. I do believe he has backed away for some time to being totally in charge despite his position and title and relies on JS in personnel matters and his coordinators when the the DC has proven his incompetence.

Hurrt will be gone after this season ends, even though an argument could have been defended that he should have been gone after the 2nd Rams loss. There is certainly some validity to the argument that the D doesn’t even do the fundamentals well, which certainly is on him. He is way over his head and has no solutions, perhaps not even understanding well what or how things need to get done.

Doubt greatly that Jody will replace Pete until his contract is up.

renofox

Reaction score
Adequate sourcing could help rational readers place their own confidence value on the information.

In this case, "I'm told..." is the sum total of sourcing which equates to -0- confidence granted by any person who actually uses their brain.

Then again, we have a news media that spins lies and narratives based on "anonymous sources tell us" and it is accepted as gospel by many Americans.

I guess discernment is a lost art? Or maybe we've always been a nation of idiots? Who knows?

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I'm not excited by the thought of Jim Harbaugh coaching the Seahawks. Having John Harbaugh coach them is a different story. I think John is the better NFL coach. Jim's last season with the 49ers, they went 8-8 which is mediocre. That was a team that had mostly the same players from the previous two years in which they were superbowl contenders so it wasn't a drop off due to talent. Which would be no change from what we are seeing the past few seasons. Also, just because Carroll isn't coaching doesn't mean he would not be staying with the team in a front office role. He also is the EVP of Football Operations. Do you think Harbaugh and Carroll can work together?

Last edited:

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Also, just because Carroll isn't coaching doesn't mean he would be staying with the team in a front office role. He also is the EVP of Football Operations. Do you think Harbaugh and Carroll can work together?
Ooh. I do like the idea of Carroll staying on as EVP when we do finally move on to a new HC. Keep all the good cultural stuff Pete brings to the table, while getting another football mind to focus on Xs and Os and execution.

Latest posts