Justin Britt

canfan

Reaction score
HawkGA":wik7871k said:
Basis4day":wik7871k said:
oldhawkfan":wik7871k said:
By most accounts, Britt is playing poorly at left guard. Yeah yeah yeah, it takes awhile for the line to gel, etc... The question I have does anyone besides me think that Britt actually played better at RT than LG ? Long term at guard is probably a better fit than tackle but would the line maybe be better with Britt back at RT and Bailey at LG?

They saw something in the pre-season game against Denver that really freaked them out about Britt. But he got toasted by a premier pass rusher in Von Miller, and the Denver defense is proving formidable this year.
I'm not convinced this is true. I think the move had more to do with the guard options not working out and having a potential right guard replacement. All about getting the best 5 players on the field.

That said, wow are they bad. It's hard to imagine any of the other possible combinations being worse.

If Britt is truly one of the best 5 options for that line, I fear for Wilson's season. Watching Britt made me nostalgic for James Carpenter! How sick is that?

MysterMatt

Reaction score
Fade":1vcjco4h said:
Justin Britt is trash, and is only playing because he was Tom Cable's handpicked 2nd round pick.

Nowak should slide to LG.

Patrick Lewis to C. Patrick Lewis can also handle the protections, and snap the ball accurately.

The O-Line would be better as a whole, but Cable gonna Cable.
I'm not sold on Nowak, but I tend to agree with this.

Latest posts