Kaep in trouble???? Investigated for incident in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
canfan":2c57g5vs said:
I think this is a non story and fits in perfectly with Kaepernick's MO. He marches it right down to the goal line, but fails to score. Nothing new to see here....lets just move along.

Winner - 5 more inches and he would have had it!

Marvin49

Reaction score
hoxrox":1c77v25l said:
Marvin49":1c77v25l said:
hoxrox":1c77v25l said:
Miami Police confirmed that there IS an investigation. What they are investigating was not disclosed.

:snack:

Link?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10762 ... ami-police

I guess I'd like to know what their definition is of "investigation".

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_255 ... vestigated

"There's no evidence of a crime or a sexual assault," Pimental said. "This report is simply an incident report taken at the woman's request."

The incident was initially reported online by TMZ as a sexual assault, but Pimental said the celebrity gossip news site "took the report out of context."

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Everyone's missing the point here............Fact: Krapper was in Miami.
I'm sure it had little to do with partying/women/etc.
He was buying all the latest Dolphins gear he can't find in Frisco.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":2z8t54da said:
Kaep leaves the room, and sends his friends in. Ain't no fun if the homies can't have none, amiright?

That's why they were 'peeking' in the room, seeing if the roofie had done its work yet.

mikeak

Reaction score
Marvin49":zz13t3po said:
hawknation2014":zz13t3po said:
-The Glove-":zz13t3po said:
hawknation2014":zz13t3po said:
To judge someone guilty of a crime because you dislike a player on an opposing team is fairly despicable.

This is not an alleged sexual assault, according to the police report, and we should not pretend it to be one until we have more facts, regardless of what TMZ says.

Who is doing that though?

Many people on other team boards have jumped to conclusions in calling Kaepernick a rapist. The facts that we know do not support that conclusion, but their fanaticism has blinded them to those facts.

In all honesty...kinda impressed that most of you guys haven't jumped all over this one.

I was actually surprised about this as well. I am thinking that most of us that hangs out here in the offseason are really interested in football to a higher degree than a lot that just stop by when the season starts. I don't know if that is true or not but this thread has held a pretty dang high level and most people here are picking the conservative side of things

kearly

Reaction score
Well, if nothing else we know that Kaepernick really loves Miami.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":44vrdjdm said:
JZ#1":44vrdjdm said:
Harbaugh should of never put his foot in the mouth. Its the NFL. The most talented athletes in the world don't necessarily come from the best upbringing and then you give them money and fame and you are going to have problems.

Harbaugh comments were about PEDs. His whole point in the "above reproach" line was that you don't want people saying "You only won because you cheated". It had nothing to do with off the field activities. It was about PEDs.

That does NOT just make that stuff OK. Not at all. In fact the legal issues are far worse.

I'm just saying the comment is used out of context.
To be fair though, using PED's are indeed wrong, because it shows a lack of character (brain fart), but it is every bit as wrong to have the lack of moral character, AND maybe even worse, because rape is a pretty horrendous assault on another human being.
JZ#1 is right when he says that Harbaugh was being stupid by pointing fingers about players on other teams, and wrongdoing.
Like you, I hope that this is all a bullshit attempt by some gold digger to scam Kaepernick out of some easy money, because there are way too many convictions for rapes that my not have happened, and not enough convictions for the REAL perpetrators of this heinous crime that are walking freely.
Hey, I just made a funny >>>Gold Digger = 49rs = Gold Diggers :lol:

Joey13091

Reaction score
I'm betting what someone said earlier happened. He realized she wasn't felling well. They took her to the hospital and that's it.

Then the media makes everything out to be a big deal.

rlkats

Reaction score
True the glove I forgot bout that ding a ling

muxpux

Reaction score
Joey13091":13io3ser said:
I'm betting what someone said earlier happened. He realized she wasn't felling well. They took her to the hospital and that's it.

BUT, if that was the case, why isnt there documentation that they dropped her off. even if just to make sure she got to a doctor. you dont just dump someone at the doors. what were they scared of? thats the only part of that version that dont make sense.

Marvin49

Reaction score
muxpux":3fycugtt said:
Joey13091":3fycugtt said:

BUT, if that was the case, why isnt there documentation that they dropped her off. even if just to make sure she got to a doctor. you dont just dump someone at the doors. what were they scared of? thats the only part of that version that dont make sense.

You are still making an assumption there that he dropped her off and ran away. She may just not remember and she hasn't asked him.

Who knows.

Joey13091

Reaction score
muxpux":d7cwzdqj said:
Joey13091":d7cwzdqj said:

Probably just the situation itself. They didn't want it to get out that they were partying together like that. Mention of the bong and weed. Idk.

Or they all three sexual assaulted her then secretly dropped her off at a hospital or had someone else do it for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts