Kaep in trouble???? Investigated for incident in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Marvin49":16ogk4sv said:
Woah...

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 23s
RT @mattbarrows: #49ers receiver Quinton Patton and #Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette also are part of the investigation by Miami Police.

2 for 1 trade, Lockette taking one for the team.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Largent80":3ibqswwz said:
Marvin49":3ibqswwz said:
Largent80":3ibqswwz said:
I am SO glad Russell Wilson is our QB. The last place he would be is at a poolside party on spring break week.

Come on now...if you were young, single and rich, you WOULDN'T be there?

No, I would not put myself in a position where something like this could happen. He may benefit from getting married and stabilizing his life like Russell did.

:roll:

Sure you wouldn't.

JZ#1

Reaction score
SirTed":1zjcrgkz said:
Largent80":1zjcrgkz said:
I am SO glad Russell Wilson is our QB. The last place he would be is at a poolside party on spring break week.

I'm really glad he's our QB too - but let's be careful here.

Whatever is said about Wilson's character could easily have been said about Tiger Woods at a certain point in his career.

Now, I'm not suggesting anything, I personally think that Wilson is as stand up as they come - but we only see what these athlete's allow us to see and to make assumptions based off that can be foolish.

Same goes for Kaep. It's possible this is true. It's possible it's not. But there is no way to make an accurate assessment of this based on his persona. The guy is obnoxious, wears his hat funny, and chooses to hang out at pool parties, etc etc. Because of this it's more likely he'd rape a girl than someone who is clean cut, says all the right things, and works hard? That's not fair.

I don't like Kaep, but the truth is he reminds me of every twenty-something I ever knew (myself included).

I even think we gotta be careful with the silly nickname stuff. IMO, joking about somebody being a rapist is nearly as insensitive as saying things like "she deserved it" etc.

Good post. I agree 100.0 percent. I am 26 years old and if I was in Kaepernick shoes I would hope to have my party life style under control but I can't say without a doubt that I wouldn't be going out and partying and having as much consensual sex with the hottest girls as I possibly could.

4freakin9

Reaction score
Probably the same chick who accused Crabtree. Wouldn't be surprised at all if this is some Miami hoochie looking for their 15 sec of fame considering this is a society where female's face almost zero chance of prosecution for falsely accusing males of assault. Unfortunately for guys like Brian Banks, even when innocent you may be guilty.

Largent80

Reaction score
Well, if Lockette is involved he can kiss his ass goodbye. WR can be drafted easily... a good QB cannot.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Oh noes!
10154976_1493494067538711_3463936106880589532_n.jpg

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
SacHawk2.0":3sy64lzf said:
JZ#1":3sy64lzf said:
I wouldn't understand why someone like CK would ever need to sexually assault a girl. Could you imagine how easy it would be to pull woman as CK? It would be as easy as hitting submit on this post. Why assault a girl when thousands of girls would open your legs pretty instantly. Probably just a money grabbing chick but who knows.

People want what they can't have, and athletes aren't used to being told no.

Mike Tyson? Kobe Bryant?
Both guilty, both could have most any woman they meet.

Greenhell

Reaction score
While Kaep is getting in trouble, God Bless this guy is on our team!
397554_618292051587313_8286189192670742031_n.jpg

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":1tq0g1kz said:
Marvin49":1tq0g1kz said:
Woah...

Eric Branch ‏@Eric_Branch 23s
RT @mattbarrows: #49ers receiver Quinton Patton and #Seahawks receiver Ricardo Lockette also are part of the investigation by Miami Police.

2 for 1 trade, Lockette taking one for the team.

We should never have let him go to SF. Clearly he's fallen in with the wrong crowd....

drdiags

Reaction score
Got to watch out for those risky situations that could end up with you in the clink. Timing is bad for Kaep. I wonder if the 9ers suspend extension talks or not? The offseason. Ouch!

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":29vsu53i said:
Wonder how the Webzone is doin'?

Pissed off. Mostly calling it BS. Some angry at him for putting himself in that spot, but not sure how you can even say that since we don't know what "that spot" is yet.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Matt Barrows ‏@mattbarrows · 3m
Nowhere in Miami Police incident report regarding Kaepernick is sexual assault mentioned. Instead it is being called a "suspicious incident"

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
drdiags":2jwjeafv said:
Got to watch out for those risky situations that could end up with you in the clink. Timing is bad for Kaep. I wonder if the 9ers suspend extension talks or not? The offseason. Ouch!

Kap's no stranger to being buttbuggered in the Clink.

Marvin49

Reaction score
@KTVU· 1m
#BREAKING: Witness statement just into our newsroom on #Kaepernick says nothing about sexual assault

Cartire

Reaction score
Marvin49":1jk56e4k said:
@KTVU· 1m
#BREAKING: Witness statement just into our newsroom on #Kaepernick says nothing about sexual assault

How many people were watching him f....

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
According to the report, the incident occurred April 1 when a woman went to Lockette's apartment in Miami at 9 p.m. Kaepernick and Patton were there, and the woman made drinks and served shots to the players. She was also told "to drink the shots she had to 'hit' the bong which contained marijuana," the report said.

The report continues to say that the woman felt light headed and went to a bedroom where she was later joined by Kaepernick, 26, with whom she had a sexual relationship in the past. Kaepernick then left the bedroom. The two did not have sex, she said in the report. The report says that Patton, 23, and Lockette, 27, peeked inside the bedroom and that the woman yelled at them to get out.

According to the report, the woman does not remember anything about the night after that. She woke up in a hospital bed the following morning not knowing how she got there. The woman, whose name is redacted, reported the incident to police on April 3.

http://blogs.sacbee.com/49ers/archives/ ... miami.html

Status
Not open for further replies.