Kaep in trouble???? Investigated for incident in Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.

Largent80

Reaction score
If there was sexual contact that the accuser said took place, I'm quite sure dna was taken from her vag. That will prove guilt or innocence.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Largent80":1waomgne said:
If there was sexual contact that the accuser said took place, I'm quite sure dna was taken from her vag. That will prove guilt or innocence.

Correct, which is why it doesn't make any sense to me that they would have sex with her and then take her to the hospital.

JZ#1

Reaction score
Largent80":3aff7t40 said:

Girls have sex all the time and don't remember it under the influence of drugs. Not remembering consent is not proof of non-consensual sex. You wouldn't believe how many girls who have woke up and not remembering anything. The only reason this is a story is because she ended up in the hospital so the hospital was probably obligated to notify police.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Marvin49":1i8wdsh5 said:
FROM TMZ....

10:32 AM PT -- According to the police report, the accuser told cops she went to Lockette's apartment around 9pm on April 1 and saw Kaepernick and Patton.

The woman says she mixed some drinks for the guys and gave them shots, but they told her that "in order to drink the shots she had to 'hit' the bong which contained marijuana."

The woman says she felt lightheaded and went to the bedroom to lie down. She claims Kaepernick "came up behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her."

"She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex."

The woman told cops that while she was still naked in bed, Patton and Lockette opened the door and "peeked" inside. She says she told them to get out ... but she can't remember anything after that.

The woman later woke up in a hospital bed ... but says she doesn't remember how she got there or who took her there.

The woman also claims she has had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past.

No Assault there. Reading is not your friend.

First of all, you need a better understanding of the word "assault." It isn't limited to intercourse. It is any explicit contact without consent. Secondly, she is alleging that SHE LOST HER MEMORY AND WOKE UP IN A HOSPITAL BED. Her comment of "not having sex" only applies to the portion of events that she allegedly remembers.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
The police report doesn't really sound too bad. Certainly worth investigating, but not something I'd get the pitchfork out over.

Sounds like she did have too many bong hit + shot combos though.

JZ#1

Reaction score
The worst part is the marijuana possession. No sexual wrong-doing at all can be implicated by that especially considering it states "She got naked" and Kaepernick undressed her. If she didnd't want to have sex she would of stopped right there.

If a girl got naked for you in your apartment that is as close to consent as someone in her state could probably give.

Marvin49

Reaction score
DavidSeven":235vax2z said:
Marvin49":235vax2z said:
FROM TMZ....

10:32 AM PT -- According to the police report, the accuser told cops she went to Lockette's apartment around 9pm on April 1 and saw Kaepernick and Patton.

The woman says she mixed some drinks for the guys and gave them shots, but they told her that "in order to drink the shots she had to 'hit' the bong which contained marijuana."

The woman says she felt lightheaded and went to the bedroom to lie down. She claims Kaepernick "came up behind her into the bedroom and started kissing her."

"She advised they were kissing (mouth) and Mr Kaepernick started to undressed [sic] her. She got completely naked. Mr. Kaepernick told her that he was going to be right back and left the bedroom. They did not have sex."

The woman told cops that while she was still naked in bed, Patton and Lockette opened the door and "peeked" inside. She says she told them to get out ... but she can't remember anything after that.

The woman later woke up in a hospital bed ... but says she doesn't remember how she got there or who took her there.

The woman also claims she has had a sexual relationship with Kaepernick in the past.

First of all, you need a better understanding of the word "assault." It isn't limited to intercourse. It is any explicit contact without consent. Secondly, she is alleging that SHE LOST HER MEMORY AND WOKE UP IN A HOSPITAL BED. Her comment of "not having sex" only applies to the portion of events that she allegedly remembers.

Sigh.

So what you're saying is that the woman is alleging assault even though the police aren't investigating it as such? The Miami PD has called it a "Suspicious Incident". Its entirely possible that the "victim" didn't even intend to report anything and that it was done automatically by the hospital (this happens often, especially in domestic disputes). This would be why its being investigated at this point. No charges as yet.

The woman had a prior relationship with Colin. He left the room after her clothes were off. She was conscious enough to notice his friends peek into the room and to ask where he had gone. Right. she's gonna just lie there naked and ask Colin to come back to the room. Right.

Yes dude. I got it. She says they didn't have sex THAT SHE REMEMBERS. My point is that he COULD HAVE. CONSENTUALLY. He didn't need to wait until she passed out.

For me, I think the only think that might be criminal (and would be really bad) is if he'd knocked her out and then passed her to his boys. That doesn't make much sense to me either tho as the last thing you'd want to do after that is take her to the hospital.

TXHawk

Reaction score
If Kaepernick returned and had sex with her while she was passed out that could be called a sexual assault. I suspect that's what police are investigating. If he didn't there's nothing to it.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
JZ#1":sdwjazka said:
The worst part is the marijuana possession. No sexual wrong-doing at all can be implicated by that especially considering it states "She got naked" and Kaepernick undressed her. If she didnd't want to have sex she would of stopped right there.

If a girl got naked for you in your apartment that is as close to consent as someone in her state could probably give.

You're spreading a lot of misinformation on what constitutes "consent," especially when there are drugs/alcohol involved.

JZ#1

Reaction score
TXHawk":8377yzpa said:
If Kaepernick returned and had sex with her while she was passed out that could be called a sexual assault. I suspect that's what police are investigating. If he didn't there's nothing to it.

I disagree. Just because she doesn't remember giving consent, doesn't mean she didn't. She allowed herself to get naked in his bed including making out with him. Who gets naked in a guys bed without consenting to have sex. If a girl gets naked in my bed, its pretty much being in the express lane on i405.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Marvin49":2idat7e4 said:
DavidSeven":2idat7e4 said:
Marvin49":2idat7e4 said:
FROM TMZ....

Sigh.

So what you're saying is that the woman is alleging assault even though the police aren't investigating it as such? The Miami PD has called it a "Suspicious Incident". Its entirely possible that the "victim" didn't even intend to report anything and that it was done automatically by the hospital (this happens often, especially in domestic disputes). This would be why its being investigated at this point. No charges as yet.

The woman had a prior relationship with Colin. He left the room after her clothes were off. She was conscious enough to notice his friends peek into the room and to ask where he had gone. Right. she's gonna just lie there naked and ask Colin to come back to the room. Right.

Yes dude. I got it. She says they didn't have sex THAT SHE REMEMBERS. My point is that he COULD HAVE. CONSENTUALLY. He didn't need to wait until she passed out.

For me, I think the only think that might be criminal (and would be really bad) is if he'd knocked her out and then passed her to his boys. That doesn't make much sense to me either tho as the last thing you'd want to do after that is take her to the hospital.

I'm not saying anything. Go back and read the thread. All I said was that all we know for sure is that there was a confirmed allegation against Kaep and that there is a disagreement between TMZ/Barrows as to the nature of that allegation. I haven't accused anyone of being guilty of anything.

Chill.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":3q9r3o5e said:
Correct, which is why it doesn't make any sense to me that they would have sex with her and then take her to the hospital.

First, I can't help but notice that you are using "they" instead of "he." Nice spin there considering there is no evidence that Patton or Lockette so much as touched her.

Second, it's unlikely that anyone would have taken her to the hospital for the hell of it, so it seems likely that she had some sort of reaction to the pot and/or alcohol, or anything else that might have been consumed. If she had alcohol poisoning and started aspirating, for example.

Third, if (pure speculation) Kaepernick came back into the room after she blacked out and began having sex with her, he probably wouldn't have thought he was doing anything wrong (and might not have been; I don't know the law.) If she had a reaction like the ones noted above while they were having sex and he believed she consented, why wouldn't he take her to the hospital?

There is nowhere near enough information for anything more than wild speculation at this point, but the scenario above seems plausible to me.

JZ#1

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2ztlnkky said:
JZ#1":2ztlnkky said:

You're spreading a lot of misinformation on what constitutes "consent," especially when there are drugs/alcohol involved.

I am not a lawyer but tell me where innocent until proven guilty comes into play when she doesn't remember giving consent? She got naked in his bed. Come on man... A girl gets naked in your bed and you don't think you have consent? Unless she remembers telling him no, I would say she has given him consent. But hey, i am not a lawyer but look at the facts.

There are so many girls my age who have sex with guys and dont remember much if any of it including whether they specifically said "lets have sex". Its called being in the moment and being under alcohol or other drugs. She allowed herself to get naked with out force. Thats enough unless she remembers saying no.

Marvin49

Reaction score
DavidSeven":2947l6aw said:
Marvin49":2947l6aw said:
DavidSeven":2947l6aw said:
Marvin49":2947l6aw said:
FROM TMZ....

Sigh.

I'm not saying anything. Go back and read the thread. All I said was that all we know for sure is that there was a confirmed allegation against Kaep and that there is a disagreement between TMZ/Barrows as to the nature of that allegation. I haven't accused anyone of being guilty of anything.

Chill.

LOL.

There you go again.

1) There is no allegation. There was only a "suspicious incident". No allegation.
2) There was no disagreement. Both are now quoting the same police report where the words Sexual Assault DO NOT APPEAR.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
JZ#1":2ciucprt said:
DavidSeven":2ciucprt said:
JZ#1":2ciucprt said:

I am not a lawyer but tell me where innocent until proven guilty comes into play when she doesn't remember giving consent? She got naked in his bed. Come on man... A girl gets naked in your bed and you don't think you have consent? Unless she remembers telling him no, I would say she has given him consent. But hey, i am not a lawyer but look at the facts.

She took off her jacket. She was undressed by someone else. Regardless of that, in the eyes of the law, just because someone gets too drunk or drugged up to drop their inhibitions, doesn't give another person free reign to exploit their drug/alcohol induced "consent."

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Marvin49":26fnegzv said:
LOL.

There you go again.

1) There is no allegation. There was only a "suspicious incident". No allegation.
2) There was no disagreement. Both are now quoting the same police report where the words Sexual Assault DO NOT APPEAR.

You don't understand the word "allegation."

Also, "sexual assault" is a legal term. It wouldn't appear in a police report, which is just transcription of a witness statement. "Sexual assault" would be inferred from the facts in the statement, not explicitly stated in it.

JZ#1

Reaction score
Kaepernick undressed her. "she got completely naked". Did she put her clothes back on? Did she not make out with him? How did she get in his bed? Sounds willingly.

However, if you know more about the law, I would like you to tell me. With my limited understanding of law, I would say from what I see, there is no evidence of not giving consent. She consented to get that intoxicated etc. Just curious.

This happens to more girls than you know. I would be curious to say if Kaepernick admits to having sex with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.