Kap has a dirty mouth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin49

Reaction score
hawknation2014":1wu4epuo said:
Marvin49":1wu4epuo said:
RolandDeschain":1wu4epuo said:
Refs are far from infallible, but it's not like that particular penalty is one that you can easily miss because another player's leg is in the way or it's happening at the speed of game play, know what I'm sayin'?

I hear you...should be cut and dry...yet it seems not to be because Kap says he didn't say anything, the player he was supposedly talking to didn't hear anything, the team is requesting information about what is being said, and the ref himself isn't saying what was said.

Really not a big deal...I'd just like to know what was said and more importantly HOW it was said.

Well, obviously Kaepernick is a liar. The video clearly shows him mouthing words.

Lol.

I don't think he meant "nothing" literally. LOL.

I just want to know what it was he said.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Marvin49":2k6mun2q said:
I just want to know what it was he said.

Well it's like a manager getting thrown out of the game, there are only a certain number of things that Kaep could have said......and none of them are good.

If Kaep is playing dumb or denying he said anything, then my guess is it probably was the N-word. If he just swore, then my guess is he'd fess up to that.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2uzr7ieq said:
49ers fans: Speak no evil, hear no evil, see no evil.

.net on all things 49ers: Hyperbole rules.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":q0j9ne9f said:
Marvin49":q0j9ne9f said:
Sarlacc83":q0j9ne9f said:

.NET on all things 49ers: Nothing but 100% brutal truths 49ers fans don't want to hear.

FIFY

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":38k3k7sq said:
RolandDeschain":38k3k7sq said:
Marvin49":38k3k7sq said:
Sarlacc83":38k3k7sq said:

.NET on all things 49ers: Nothing but 100% brutal truths 49ers fans don't want to hear.

FIFY
See, I freely admit we have a slanted bias around here regarding the 49ers above & beyond other teams. (Like I just did.)

You started spinnin'. Again.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Marvin49":7r1z0ok0 said:
RolandDeschain":7r1z0ok0 said:
Marvin49":7r1z0ok0 said:
Sarlacc83":7r1z0ok0 said:

FIFY

This is true. Maybe you should listen when we point out the Aldon crashing his car while drunk and McDonald slapping around a pregnant woman are wrong and should be punished regardless of the opinion of a corrupt San Francisco legal system instead of committing ad hominem and poisoning the well fallacies.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2vcbvltu said:
This is true. Maybe you should listen when we point out the Aldon crashing his car while drunk and McDonald slapping around a pregnant woman are wrong and should be punished regardless of the opinion of a corrupt San Francisco legal system instead of committing ad hominem and poisoning the well fallacies.
Don't be ridiculous. Let's wait to see what the legal system has to say.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":39wtqcbi said:
Marvin49":39wtqcbi said:
RolandDeschain":39wtqcbi said:
Marvin49":39wtqcbi said:

FIFY
See, I freely admit we have a slanted bias around here regarding the 49ers above & beyond other teams. (Like I just did.)

You started spinnin'. Again.

oh jeez...what is it I'm spinning now?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3pzbjmqa said:
Marvin49":3pzbjmqa said:
RolandDeschain":3pzbjmqa said:
Marvin49":3pzbjmqa said:

FIFY

Thank You for making my point for me.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin, when is your b'day? I'd like to organize a fund raiser to purchase one of these for you:

E5fd083e49d67756fe069825d79ec4e2

At the very least, can we replace Marv's avatar with this image? We do have a bright new crop of mods after all...

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Marvin49":12iqsljk said:
Sarlacc83":12iqsljk said:
Marvin49":12iqsljk said:

Thank You for making my point for me.

Hold your head high even though you can't point to any hyperbole. At least you can continue to employ your begging the question fallacy as the 49ers fall apart around you.

homerun1970

Reaction score
Marvin how many of your 3200+ posts are telling Hawks fans why they are wrong about the 49ers. It's not all media hype there is a rivalry. If I went to one of your boards (webzone) and posted 2800 out of 3200 posts telling the forum why they are wrong I would be banned about 2790 posts shy of 2800. I do read over there and I will give you credit for occasionally going against the grain of the forum. Some of the guys are beyond trash and if I said what they say here I would also be banned.
I cannot blame you for hanging here the board's better. Mods do better jobs, the football discussion is better. Last but not least the color scheme is way better.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
oh krap...kaep needs a bath! Use soap too. Careful, Jonathan Martin is watching. Not that there's anything wrong with that, to each their own. (j/k)

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Marvin49":1kpff1ln said:
Lxx":1kpff1ln said:
i believe he say the n word if i remember correctly.

Its never been revealed what he said and you can't see it on TV. I tried. Even the player he was talking to didn't hear anything.

The only person who "heard" something was the ref.

Maybe he did say that, dunno, but anyone who claims to know is lying.
You know who is lying? Kaepernick. He claims he didn't say anything.

The tape says he said something, you can see kaepernick yakking about something. So, why the quotes on "heard"?

rideaducati

Reaction score
I thought it was okay to use the N word if you were black...I guess it doesn't work if you're only half black.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":1tztkhmm said:
Marvin, when is your b'day? I'd like to organize a fund raiser to purchase one of these for you:

E5fd083e49d67756fe069825d79ec4e2

At the very least, can we replace Marv's avatar with this image? We do have a bright new crop of mods after all...

Yer a funny guy. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1m445fj9 said:
Marvin49":1m445fj9 said:
Lxx":1m445fj9 said:
i believe he say the n word if i remember correctly.

Its never been revealed what he said and you can't see it on TV. I tried. Even the player he was talking to didn't hear anything.

The only person who "heard" something was the ref.

Maybe he did say that, dunno, but anyone who claims to know is lying.
You know who is lying? Kaepernick. He claims he didn't say anything.

The tape says he said something, you can see kaepernick yakking about something. So, why the quotes on "heard"?

He could be lying. Might have used N word in passing and is embarrassed. No idea.

That's why I'm curious. I don't think its a big deal regardless...just curious what was said and how.

Status
Not open for further replies.