Not open for further replies.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":19jiqi4m said:
ringless":19jiqi4m said:
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/696232/kaepfrus.0.gif

Lol against the bears

Kaepfrus0

I think this is Kap trying to work out why his mother didnt love him enough to keep him.
Not funny.
Just because she was poor and unable to care for him, doesn't mean she didn't/doesn't love him.
Grow up.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Laloosh":2vptan39 said:
UK_Seahawk":2vptan39 said:
ringless":2vptan39 said:
http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/696232/kaepfrus.0.gif

Lol against the bears

Kaepfrus0

I think this is Kap trying to work out why his mother didnt love him enough to keep him.

Not a fan of that joke. Seriously, this isn't the shack.

Yeah. Not cool.

Nice to see other peeps speak up on it.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk, that was a "Webzone" quality post. In other words, no quality at all.

I hardly expect the menagerie of Niners trolls who come here to even flinch about it though. They've read far worse posts about the Seahawks and their players/coaches in their own team's forums.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":d85egb2i said:
UK_Seahawk, that was a "Webzone" quality post. In other words, no quality at all.

Not piling on, but a post like that about a Hawks player would get you banned on the Webzone, no questions asked. 9ers fans there get warnings for personal attacks on Hawks fans who post there, rather than the more lenient policies here (which are more lenient all around, IMO).

Jville

Reaction score
Marvin49":3ft88eop said:
RolandDeschain":3ft88eop said:
NFL fined Kaepernick for whatever it was. They don't do that if it's possible he never said anything. Marvin, no excuses available at this point.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... witter_atl

Whose making excuses? I just wanna know what he said.
I guess this story has legs.
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KPIXSPORTS/status/512334802502959104[/tweet]

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2nkv6gb2 said:
Trenchbroom":2nkv6gb2 said:

Not piling on, but a post like that about a Hawks player would get you banned on the Webzone, no questions asked. 9ers fans there get warnings for personal attacks on Hawks fans who post there, rather than the more lenient policies here (which are more lenient all around, IMO).

What? What are you talking about? You guys post how you want our players to be injuried/maimed/killed in every forum. Not in a smack shack, but right there in the main forums for all to see: Seahawks are cheaters, adderall, Pete the Cheat, etc.

Just because UK's statement was about Kaep's mother--that somehow makes it worse? Enough for you to "put on airs" and talk like your forum is better than ours? Please.

I agree 100% about leniency here at .Net. You know damn good and well that if you, Marvin, Livinginhwktwn, etc. were Seahawk fans going to your board and conducted yourselves the exact same way you do here, your post counts before permanent banishment would be in the single digits. Our mods let us CONVERSE here. Yes, even with trolls who like to be here more than the shothole forum they came from.

Sure "9ers fans there get warnings for personal attacks on Hawks fans who post there"--because any Hawk fan who still is allowed to post there is only able to do so because it's taken 500 posts of kissing ass to keep their access! So yeah, they are protected--like a pet is protected by it's owner.

I've only seen 2-3 "regular" Hawk fans over there and I swear your mods only keep them around so they can keep up the appearance that counter arguments are "welcome". But we KNOW that isn't true, right Popeye?

Marvin49

Reaction score
Trenchbroom":392skihm said:
Popeyejones":392skihm said:
Trenchbroom":392skihm said:

What? What are you talking about? You guys post how you want our players to be injuried/maimed/killed in every forum. Not in a smack shack, but right there in the main forums for all to see: Seahawks are cheaters, adderall, Pete the Cheat, etc.

Just because UK's statement was about Kaep's mother--that somehow makes it worse? Enough for you to "put on airs" and talk like your forum is better than ours? Please.

I agree 100% about leniency here at .Net. You know damn good and well that if you, Marvin, Livinginhwktwn, etc. were Seahawk fans going to your board and conducted yourselves the exact same way you do here, your post counts before permanent banishment would be in the single digits. Our mods let us CONVERSE here. Yes, even with trolls who like to be here more than the shothole forum they came from.

Sure "9ers fans there get warnings for personal attacks on Hawks fans who post there"--because any Hawk fan who still is allowed to post there is only able to do so because it's taken 500 posts of kissing ass to keep their access! So yeah, they are protected--like a pet is protected by it's owner.

I've only seen 2-3 "regular" Hawk fans over there and I swear your mods only keep them around so they can keep up the appearance that counter arguments are "welcome". But we KNOW that isn't true, right Popeye?

I can only speak for myself, but I'm not entirely sure that's true.

While peeps get annoyed with me here and I defend the Niner quite a bit, I don't ever insult the Seahawks or other posters. The only time I ever got warned here was saying a POST was stupid, not a poster.

I've never been on the banhammer side on Webzone so I can't say I for sure know where you are coming from, but I see a number of posters over there that are fans of other teams who comment but don't get banned. Redalice is one. Laloosh used to comment over there as well and I haven't seen him banned.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Popeyejones":16i24yfm said:
Webzone has way more lenient policies about banning people, the problem is, they're just hypocritical ones. I don't know if Young2Rice is a golden boy that does a lot of under-the-table favors for mods over there or what, but he can do whatever the hell he wants. Go search Young2Rice's post history in the few weeks following the NFCCG and subsequent Super Bowl. Off the hook times ten, and still didn't get banned. Don't take my word for it, literally go search his post history from that time frame.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I've seen mods at the webzone post much worse comments than what UK_Seahawk posted in this thread. It's like the convicts are running the prison over there.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
NFL promotes Hard Knocks. Which turns the air blue. Then fines Kaep 11K for a word or phrase. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Marvin49":34vkd6x5 said:
Laloosh used to comment over there as well and I haven't seen him banned.

Actually, I was banned for forwarding this PM that I received over there, to a moderator.

Attachments

• WZ Trash 7.png
    WZ Trash 7.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 669
  • WZ Trash 6.png
    WZ Trash 6.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 669

huskylawyer

Reaction score
Scottemojo":2jsngjsu said:
NFL promotes Hard Knocks. Which turns the air blue. Then fines Kaep 11K for a word or phrase. Seems a bit hypocritical.

Spot on. Hadn't even thought about it.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Laloosh":3p0co6hv said:
Marvin49":3p0co6hv said:
Laloosh used to comment over there as well and I haven't seen him banned.

Actually, I was banned for forwarding this PM that I received over there, to a moderator.

LMAO,

Yeah they seem level headed and obviously are most concerned about what is right and wrong over there. Obviously banning the guy being threatened who is reporting the act to the appropriate authorities should be banned. How dare he think that is acceptable behavior. He just made a local poster look bad, he is lucky they can't hand down the death sentence.

I must admit I am a little curious what kind of reward the poster making the threat got. Probably being sworn in as a new mod as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.