Lane arrested for DUI

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
I can personally attest to the fact that not all DUI arrests are as they seem nor legit.

Don't know about this one, but willing to see how it plays out before jumping to conclusions.

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Why do players named Jeremy/Jerramy always goof up on our team?

It's an embarrassment to all of us Jeremys out there!!

original poster

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2fu2sp4p said:
Why do players named Jeremy/Jerramy always goof up on our team?

It's an embarrassment to all of us Jeremys out there!!

Calm it down, Michael.

:irishdrinkers:

Shanegotyou11

Reaction score
Y'all sound like a bunch of jerks. Its cuz you dont like him. Flat out is the reason why. If it was Russ, it wouldn't of had this knee jerk reaction that you guys are having.

If he did blow, its totally immature and bad. I flat out agree on that. He could of killed someone.

On a side note the people in here calling him a "loser" or whatever else you guys are saying probably have had a DUI or had a little over the limit in your life.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
drcool":3gvji5vy said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/StayingInMyLane/status/952978177709694976[/tweet]

Suspicion of marijuana? Fail field sobriety test? Causal factor in an accident or moving violation?

Seymour

Reaction score
drcool":fjan35ls said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/StayingInMyLane/status/952978177709694976[/tweet]

Because you had smoked weed too would be one explanation.

Hawkpower

Reaction score
Shanegotyou11":19sp8xeu said:
Y'all sound like a bunch of jerks. Its cuz you dont like him. Flat out is the reason why. If it was Russ, it wouldn't of had this knee jerk reaction that you guys are having.

If he did blow, its totally immature and bad. I flat out agree on that. He could of killed someone.

On a side note the people in here calling him a "loser" or whatever else you guys are saying probably have had a DUI or had a little over the limit in your life.

I dunno. Getting in a car while intoxicated is just about the dumbest thing you can do. No regard for your life or anyone else's. Flat out selfish. And it wouldn't matter to me who did it, same reaction.

We've all done stupid stuff in our lives, myself included. And when I do, getting called out for it is part of the consequence.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
If you get popped for a DUI you're either a complete moron or an asshole that only cares about yourself. Don't really care either way which one Jeremy is, as he was gone regardless.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mistaowen":22wb8b67 said:
Just so much money to call an uber and still make dumb decisions like this.
I think the players even have a car service that is available free of charge all they have to do is call the number.

original poster

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":7x77drim said:
mistaowen":7x77drim said:
Just so much money to call an uber and still make dumb decisions like this.
I think the players even have a car service that is available free of charge all they have to do is call the number.

Yep, they do.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
The contracts this team hands out to players in the secondary are a joke. Four years, $23M for Lane. Dude flat sucks. :roll:

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
CodeWarrior":2pev0kx2 said:
If you get popped for a DUI you're either a complete moron or an asshole that only cares about yourself. Don't really care either way which one Jeremy is, as he was gone regardless.

Convicted, yes. Arrested, NO.

The arrest is largely at officer discretion. Unless the breath test is conclusive, it takes months in King County to get other test results confirmed.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lane must have acted in a certain way or did something the officer thought was going to lead to him being a danger to himself or the public, also .03 for one person and .08 for another are numbers, everyone acts a bit different depending on their tolerance. Those numbers are for general purposes. I am sure there is more to this story. Besides that he could blow a .003 and still by law be driving under the influence since it registers period, again officers discretion. DWI is driving while intoxicated a little different.

Seymour

Reaction score
hawknation2018":9wb4eiz0 said:
Wait until all the facts come out before passing judgment. Just saying.

You mean you will wait? Or you think it is wise to tell everyone else how to behave? :roll:

All the facts will never come out.