Lane arrested for DUI

original poster

Reaction score
So he lied about it being 0.03?

No doubt the team are gathering info before making a decision.

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":3vbraurx said:

Kinda since .039 would round to .04 not .03 per basic math rules.

original poster

Reaction score
Seymour":2twblgwj said:
original poster":2twblgwj said:

Almost certain Lane said 0.03 not 0.3

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":m7rw3t4o said:
Seymour":m7rw3t4o said:
original poster":m7rw3t4o said:

Almost certain Lane said 0.03 not 0.3

Yes he said 0.03 Not sure where you get the .3 from though?

0.03 = .03

“A fail DUI is 0.08 right ? I blew 0.03 why was still arrest,” Lane wrote, “I’ll just leave it at that.”

Seymour

Reaction score
Brilliant. Admits to the cops he smoked the weed earlier, also had been drinking, then driving at 80MPH after 2:00AM and he wonders why they cited him?? :roll:

Matters not, he was out of here anyway.

original poster

Reaction score
Seymour":3fcf14st said:
Brilliant. Admits to the cops he smoked the weed earlier, also had been drinking, then driving at 80MPH after 2:00AM and he wonders why they cited him?? :roll:

Absolutely. Just may be sooner than anticipated.

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":28to1qdh said:
Seymour":28to1qdh said:

I haven't read the article yet, but 950 just said he stated to the cops "I'm more high than anything". like that was going to help his cause or something!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

original poster

Reaction score
Seymour":o5vxmu4x said:
original poster":o5vxmu4x said:
Seymour":o5vxmu4x said:

I haven't read the article yet, but 950 just said he stated to the cops "I'm more high than anything". like that was going to help his cause or something!!!

I was more shocked he was driving a 12 year old car. I know he had a Bentley.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well he is going to be gone now anyway, pity was hoping a draft pick or something for him.

Seymour

Reaction score
original poster":2v9hmaux said:
Seymour":2v9hmaux said:
original poster":2v9hmaux said:
Seymour":2v9hmaux said:

I was more shocked he was driving a 12 year old car. I know he had a Bentley.

Perhaps Coleman taught him that money saving tip. :idea:

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hard to believe someone who is able to become an NFL starter in life is this stupid. Maybe he's got undiagnosed CTE.

Seymour

Reaction score
http://komonews.com/sports/seahawks...hawks-lane-had-been-smoking-pot-before-arrest

The State Patrol report says that Lane was stopped about 2 a.m. Sunday on Interstate 90 on Mercer Island. He was driving his 2006 Dodge Charger with its hazard lights on and was going 80 mph in a 60-mph zone, the report says. He also made several lane changes.

Lane later told a trooper that he had the hazard lights on because his home alarm system had been triggered and that he was trying to get home.

Trooper Matthew Mason wrote that "there was a strong odor of burnt marijuana" inside Lane's car. "Lane's speech was slurred and slow, and his eyes were bloodshot and watery."

Lane told the trooper that he had had nothing to drink but had smoked marijuana three hours earlier.

A breath tests showed a blood-alcohol limit of .039, below the legal limit of .08.

Lane latter said he didn't want people "thinking he was drunk," the report says.

Mason said Lane then said, "This time I was more high than anything."

Among the three field sobriety tests, Lane was asked to lift one leg, then count.

"While Lane counted out loud, I noticed that he skipped from 11 to 13, then back to 12, the forward to 14," Mason wrote in his report. "Around the time he had counted to 20, Lane began to lose his balance and leaned heavily to his right, eventually placing his foot down and stumbling while regaining his balance."

Mason said he was unaware that Lane was a professional football player and that the Seahawk made only oblique references to sports. At one point, he told the trooper that he had broken his arm in the Super Bowl, the report says.

The trooper also responded in his report to comments Lane made on twitter. "A fail DUI is 0.08 right? I blew 0.03 why was still arrest!!! I'll Leave it at that," he said a tweet that was later deleted.

But Mason said he explained to Lane several times that he was arrested because of his driving, his performance on the sobriety test and his admission to smoking marijuana "lead me to believe that he was impaired by a combination of alcohol and marijuana."

After being arrested, Lane was taken to Overlake Hospital for blood draws.