Looks like it's no Percy for this game. (Speculation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack_patera

Reaction score
i hope he doesn't play...at this point he kinda seems to be more of a distraction...making sure he gets the ball etc etc...i'd like to play this one without him and get the other guys involved who brought us this far...

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
? Hope he doesn't play? They clearly are better on offense with him in there. If only because of the attention he draws.

hawker84

Reaction score
jack_patera":2eeq5u9i said:
i hope he doesn't play...at this point he kinda seems to be more of a distraction...making sure he gets the ball etc etc...i'd like to play this one without him and get the other guys involved who brought us this far...

uh uh..

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
I can't fathom why anybody wouldn't want Harvin to play after watching the Hawks offense in the first half. They were scoring on every drive, I understand why his injuries are frustrating but wow! :roll:

Starrman44

Reaction score
I hope he DOES play. Fact is, I'm irritable and stressed trying to refresh Twitter, ".com," ".net" and keeping the Live press conference on my computer right now just waiting for news.

CEHawk

Reaction score
I hope he does play! All of the speculation so far, especially Clayton's comments, is ridiculous. Pete Carroll said first thing Monday Morning that they weren't going to know anything until Wednesday when the team doctors would look at him. So far Harvin has been exactly on schedule with that. So until we hear otherwise he is on schedule...... Now lets wait til we get the update from Pete here shortly!

Polaris

Reaction score
Percy is at practice today. Apparently on a limited basis (which would be per protocol).

Status
Not open for further replies.