Lots of resilience shown today by the Hawks.

FPD

Reaction score
Anyone remember this?...

Attachments

• FirstTry2.jpg
    FirstTry2.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 25

mistaowen

Reaction score
I think the biggest issue is defensive roster needs a thorough churn. Only a couple of them really deserve the starting jobs next year and this draft can hopefully plug in some genuine talent, especially at the DL. That Broncos pick can hopefully get a blue chip stud. Coaching and scheme can only do so much when these guys are routinely out of position, running the wrong fills, unable to shed blocks, etc.

Offense has been a tremendously solid surprise.

rjdriver

Reaction score
This is a team many thought would be battling for the worst record in the entire NFL...

Even against a team fielding a few key "backups", we walked away with a road win against the defending champs who always show up well coached.

We are pretty good team. We can lose to anybody because we don't have a wide mistake margin, but if we eliminate most of those, we can just as easily compete (and beat) anyone as well.

The best part IMO- We are just a few defensive pieces away from going from a pretty good team to a damn good team. If we only a lot of high draft pics :cool:

evergreen

Reaction score
Four picks in the top 50 plus no more cap hit$$. We are going to be good.

projectorfreak

Reaction score
some of those run plays mcvay drew up I have never seen them run before and they always play way above their potential when they play us as if we beat up their mom or somethin
Haven't seen em this fired up all year so just hope we can beat em again
I always look at the hawks like they were my kids playing t-ball
No matter how good or bad they are i'm not gonna root for the other team
Win or lose ill never stop rooting for them and just happy bout a win regardless of how we get it
GO HAWKS

HawkRiderFan

Reaction score
Back on the positive side, with the running game decimated by injuries, Geno had to put the team on his back. Great to see him get rid of the last "yeah but"....that he had not engineered a late game comeback,

Anyone else get a huge sense of satisfaction on the game winner in seeing DK catch it while covered by Ramsey?

cymatica

Reaction score
No, Palmegranite had it right, not only were you being unnecessarily SOUR when someone was trying to be upbeat, about the game, it was a snide and uncalled for response, THAT'S the "Reality"
That's your opinion

sutz

Reaction score
Truth is, where this team ends up is yet to be determined. Better fighting for a playoff seed in December than playing for draft position.

mrblitz

Reaction score
if the defense can just get back to where it was when they won 4 in a row, maybe they have a shot at a playoff run.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep, they could have folded tent with the way the defense was giving up rushing yards in bunches. Down with a couple minutes left etc. Nope, they refused to accept a loss, and they showed a ton of heart. I couldn't give two sh*** how many injuries the opponent had. We had NO running backs.
And hey Ramsey, shut your pie hole. Oh wait, Geno and DK went ahead and did that for you.
No test need, your father is DK.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
side note: Come on man, this team was supposed to suck, and they might actually make the playoffs. How in world can you NOT enjoy this? Misery loves company I guess.
Fortunately, very few seem to be in the downer crowd right now.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
It was really scrappy in a fighting sense. I thought DK and Bobby were going to throw blows at one point. Very shocked that neither team got any penalties for post play activities. Except boneheaded DK. He needs to learn to quit losing his cool or it’s going to really cost us in an important game. Every DB will be poking at him.

But they clawed back for a great win. Just hope Walker is ok.
It certainly is a razor's edge he lives on in terms of intensity. I think we have to take the bad with the beast on this, I want him on that edge as long as he's focused.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Boneheaded? Here we go again. He didn't even so much as look at Ramsey after he posterized his a**
That had to take a TON of restraint. He also called him out to come follow him. All talk, no action from Ramsey. F that guy, sincerely.
Do you, DK. He is not going to cost us a game. My god, this is FOOTBALL, players talk sh** all the time. So, you would rather he just lets Ramsey flap his gums all day long and not fight back? No thanks. LOVE how DK owned him yesterday. Instead of giving him credit for a tough game winning TD, you're gonna' call him out and claim he's going to "really cost us an important game"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱

JPatera76

Reaction score
Boneheaded? Here we go again. He didn't even so much as look at Ramsey after he posterized his a**
That had to take a TON of restraint. He also called him out to come follow him. All talk, no action from Ramsey. F that guy, sincerely.
Do you, DK. He is not going to cost us a game. My god, this is FOOTBALL, players talk sh** all the time. So, you would rather he just lets Ramsey flap his gums all day long and not fight back? No thanks. LOVE how DK owned him yesterday. Instead of giving him credit for a tough game winning TD, you're gonna' call him out and claim he's going to "really cost us an important game"
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱

Yeah it was another shit call by the officials... Ramsey should've been penalized not DK. The officials should've penalized Ramsey a couple times yesterday, one where he jabber jawed DK as Dk WAS WALKING AWAY, and the other where Ramsey lifted the left of our player tried tackling him when he was already out of bounds and play over.

Also that TD just showed how beastly DK can be. Ramsey was hanging off DK helmet and he caught the TD.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
D.K. deserved the penalty and he needs to grow up, period. You can't go head butt a player after the play. It will be called and he needs to get over himself. This is hardly the first time this has happened and isn't his worst show of childish behavior by a long shot. His binky mouth guard is appropriate and it baffles me why he takes pride in it.

Latest posts