Lots of resilience shown today by the Hawks.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
Yeah it was another shit call by the officials... Ramsey should've been penalized not DK. The officials should've penalized Ramsey a couple times yesterday, one where he jabber jawed DK as Dk WAS WALKING AWAY, and the other where Ramsey lifted the left of our player tried tackling him when he was already out of bounds and play over.

Also that TD just showed how beastly DK can be. Ramsey was hanging off DK helmet and he caught the TD.
There was a ton of trash talking between both teams all game. I was pretty surprised there were no flags for it. Could've gotten DK, Jalan, and Bobby a few times. Even Lockett was in the mix.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to more comments like we see in this thread when we beat the Garoppololess 9ers.
LOL, what do you think the team does? Hey guys, nice win! We got nothing to work on, go do you out on the practice field. DK, go ahead and keep letting DBs get under your skin. What's 15 yards anyway!

No, they're in the film room this morning saying "Great win guys, but here's what we need to work on...".

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh, Nate. Get over it man. You can't be this sensitive. Ramsey deserved EVERYTHING he got. In fact, he should have been penalized several times. That guy is a cheap shot artist, and always has been. The boner you have over DK and hating everything he does is hilarious.
Dude owned Ramsey, got the game winning TD, and you're acting offended :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This was one of those game where SEVERAL players on BOTH TEAMS were jabbering back and forth. News flash: That is FUN, and it made the win more satisfying.

Last edited:

StoneCold

Reaction score
LOL, what do you think the team does? Hey guys, nice win! We got nothing to work on, go do you out on the practice field. DK, go ahead and keep letting DBs get under your skin. What's 15 yards anyway!

No, they're in the film room this morning saying "Great win guys, but here's what we need to work on...".
I'm making fun of the people who are saying, "nice win but...".

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Thanks for the laugh, Nate. Get over it man. You can't be this sensitive. Ramsey deserved EVERYTHING he got. In fact, he should have been penalized several times. That guy is a cheap shot artist, and always has been. The boner you have over DK and hating everything he does is hilarious.
Dude owned Ramsey, got the game winning TD, and you're acting offended :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
This was one of those game where SEVERAL players on BOTH TEAMS were jabbering back and forth. News flash: That is FUN, and it made the win more satisfying.
My post wasn't about Jalen it was about D.K. he needs to grow up. No one has control over our own actions but ourselves.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Nope, he has grown up plenty. Sorry if him being intense bothers you. Again, funny.
I'll take an intense WR who wants to win every day of the week.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Nope, he has grown up plenty. Sorry if him being intense bothers you. Again, funny.
I'll take an intense WR who wants to win every day of the week.
You do realize he cost the team a possible TD right? You think Pete is super jazzed about his "intensity" in that instance after waving at Jalen pre play then head butting him after? Perhaps maybe he could not head butt players after the play is over maybe? Just like every other Seahawk player manages to do after every play?

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I'm making fun of the people who are saying, "nice win but...".
Yeah, I got that. My point is that those people are looking at the team the same way the team is looking at the team. A good win, but a lot of areas that need to improve.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm extremely happy they won. You can enjoy a win, in spite of crap defense. They won, doesn't matter how it looked.
Don't lump me in with the downer crowd. The Run defense is a legit concern, and has been the last 3 weeks.

Still doesn't take away the joy of the win, not even close.

FattyKnuckle

Reaction score
I'm extremely happy they won. You can enjoy a win, in spite of crap defense. They won, doesn't matter how it looked.
Don't lump me in with the downer crowd. The Run defense is a legit concern, and has been the last 3 weeks.

Still doesn't take away the joy of the win, not even close.
You literally did what you're complaining about and don't even realize it. If you don't want to be lumped into that crowd, don't say the same things that crowd is saying.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. Not really my intention. I'm trying to say that YES we know the defense needs work. Still was a damn good win, and I'm fired up about it.

sutz

Reaction score
You literally did what you're complaining about and don't even realize it. If you don't want to be lumped into that crowd, don't say the same things that crowd is saying.
Except that most of us like to enjoy the win for a few hours before we go into the "but we need" part. ;)

nanomoz

Reaction score
They barely beat a bunch of backups
I'm happy with the win. But yeah, the Rams were without 3/4 of their difference makers.

This win is more of a bullet dodged than something to pound our chests about.

cymatica

Reaction score
I'm happy with the win. But yeah, the Rams were without 3/4 of their difference makers.

This win is more of a bullet dodged than something to pound our chests about.
That's my stance you just worded it in a better way that avoided hurt feelz

jammerhawk

Reaction score
hey they won but it was ugly, no way you can sugar coat it.

Chucka:

Style points don't count, I agree things were ugly at times but come the end of the season they only count the W's (OK and 1/2 a point for a tie). Whether the W is pretty and a total sh$# canning for the defeated opponent or a brutally ugly W all of those W's look pretty nice when the totals of W's are added up. In the end every W pretty or ugly is a special thing.

There were times yesterday I thought the team was going lose after they let the Rams hang around and the Rams scored late. I wondered seriously if Geno could get it done. I was underwhelmed again by the 1st half D which by most metrics just sucked. However, the D got adjusted in the 2nd half and seriously slowed the Ram's O down. Better still Geno got it done and answered some lingering questions about his ability to do so.

That isn't to say there weren't times yesterday I wonder if the team had it in themselves to win, they just did and did so in a fashion where it was clear at the end they wanted it more than the Rams wanted it. There were for sure ugly times though. Heck, I thought they were going to lose the game to a team they let hang around and were unable to separate from, but they did show their character at the end of the game and played the way they ought to have played earlier in the game. They actually could play that way whenever they want it enough.

This year's version of the team is a whole lot better than many expected. In fact if they can get the run D fixed they could even possibly be pretty good. To me for sure they showed resilience yesterday.

Latest posts