Lots of resilience shown today by the Hawks.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
My post wasn't about Jalen it was about D.K. he needs to grow up. No one has control over our own actions but ourselves.
I'm seeing progress from DK.
He doesn't whine and get upset at the QB anymore and he's making catches that
people were saying he never makes.
He is intense but I like that,whatever it takes to make you play better.That catch at
end was the result..Love it

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Expecting guys to not be intense is just not realistic. Some players are just fired up on the field, and it makes them who they are. Ramsey was flapping his gums as always, DK doesn't back down from anyone. Isn't that what we should want from our receivers? Basically giving a guy crap about something that you think he MIGHT do to cost the team? Come on.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
Expecting guys to not be intense is just not realistic. Some players are just fired up on the field, and it makes them who they are. Ramsey was flapping his gums as always, DK doesn't back down from anyone. Isn't that what we should want from our receivers? Basically giving a guy crap about something that you think he MIGHT do to cost the team? Come on.
What do you mean might? He cost them 15 yards and a possible TD. Furthermore he has been doing this crap (and getting flagged for it) for a while now. It is true he hasn't been throwing fits on the sideline lately but he did earlier this year and I suspect if things were going badly it would come back. The dude needs to grow up.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No, he didn't at all. That was 3rd down, incomplete. FG came next. Nice try though. You keep worrying about all things you think he MIGHT do.
I'll go ahead and enjoy DK, as he is. A hell of a player who is a big time team leader.
How about you worry about yourself and stop whining about DK?

rjdriver

Reaction score
I obviously agree that the Rams were missing some key weapons, but it's still a division foe on the ROAD against a brilliant coach.

I hear a lot about the parity in the NFL, but for some reason the Seahawks are supposed to completely roll teams that have injured players. This league is just too damn good for that.

Also. Technically we are missing some of our key difference makers as well. We are without our defensive leader in Adams (who we needed for QB pressure) and our starting RB, who was really starting to ball before he got hurt.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Unless the team wins 43-3 somehow a W, even if it is an ugly W, if there is such a thing constitutes a FAIL.

Sort of pollyannaesque thinking IMO. There was no doubt that the team didn't play that well to start the game but got it together at the end.

As said before all the W's count the same on the scorecard.

Last edited:

Fade

Reaction score
.NET is really an alternate reality. Youtube and Twitter the talk is about how amazing Geno is, and how bad the defense looked against one of the worst offenses in the NFL playing a bunch of backups.

Here it's, Your opinion is wrong for bringing this up. Be greatful for what we have. Ha-ha-ha.

JPatera76

Reaction score
What do you mean might? He cost them 15 yards and a possible TD. Furthermore he has been doing this crap (and getting flagged for it) for a while now. It is true he hasn't been throwing fits on the sideline lately but he did earlier this year and I suspect if things were going badly it would come back. The dude needs to grow up.
This entire post... is just ignorance. Like dumber than my Lockett rant from Sunday in which im over it.. and I was just venting. However, this post there in quotes... is just utterly stupid.

Donn2390

Reaction score
True the Rams were missing some key players, but we lost K9 early on, Homer was out sick/injured, Dallas was playing injured and only in because there was no one else left. We ending up with Dallas and a homeless guy they found out by the front gate, so definitely playing at a disadvantage also.
It was reveled today that Geno was sick with the flu on Sunday, so he wasn't exactly on top of his game. He didn't to too badly for a guy would could hardly get out of bed Sunday morning. Everything equals out in the end..

balakoth

Reaction score
I'm seeing progress from DK.
He doesn't whine and get upset at the QB anymore and he's making catches that
people were saying he never makes.
He is intense but I like that,whatever it takes to make you play better.That catch at
end was the result..Love it
I mean he did throw a tissy when Geno didnt throw to him wide open over Ramsey on the hitch and go to be fair

balakoth

Reaction score
He cost them that by .. barely tapping a shit talking ramsey who had already taunted our sideline... Gimme a break kiddo...oh and then went for a head hunt.. and then did it again

Thankfully you arent DK.. and punked out... Cost us a TD? ROFL watch football much?

balakoth

Reaction score
This entire post... is just ignorance. Like dumber than my Lockett rant from Sunday in which im over it.. and I was just venting. However, this post there in quotes... is just utterly stupid.
Thank you for owning up to that.. I refrained from that post haha

12th Dimension

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened on Geno’s sack fumble? I’m watching a DVR of the game and I see Lewis lined up as LT. Cross is at RT and I’m wondering why we would do this?

JPatera76

Reaction score
Thank you for owning up to that.. I refrained from that post haha
Oh no it was def a knee jerk rage reaction for sure lol. I like locket lol so i def felt bad but I am also thankful for that sub forum on gamedays to vent and have knee jerk reactions in. lol Nothing personal there just me and a dumb rant lol probably some alcohol involved because well its the rams and they've had our number lol

BASF

Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened on Geno’s sack fumble? I’m watching a DVR of the game and I see Lewis lined up as LT. Cross is at RT and I’m wondering why we would do this?
An unbalanced line is just another type of trick play that sometimes pays solid dividends. Our trick plays this season have not done very well and that one was no exception. Hopefully they never try that one again.