Malik McDowell Released

kobebryant

Reaction score
The best thing would be if he was medically cleared by a legitimate independent doctor to play football again, and went on to have a productive career. I'm not sure how realistic that is, but here's hoping.

Seymour

Reaction score
kobebryant":3d4h5ww3 said:
The best thing would be if he was medically cleared by a legitimate independent doctor to play football again, and went on to have a productive career. I'm not sure how realistic that is, but here's hoping.

Best for who? Certainly not the Seahawks after giving up on him.

All he did for us was cost us our top pick, The Richardson trade, Kearse, losing another 2nd round pick along with him, a bunch of cash for 1 quad crash complements of the Seattle Seahawks, bar fight, Cop confrontations and disrespect acting like a spoiled 12 yr old......ect.

Why would anyone be more concerned about what is best for a player that gave us nothing but problems and lost resource?

kobebryant

Reaction score
Seymour":3f0yppuf said:
kobebryant":3f0yppuf said:

Best for who? Certainly not the Seahawks after giving up on him.

All he did for us was cost us our top pick, The Richardson trade, Kearse, losing another 2nd round pick along with him, a bunch of cash for 1 quad crash complements of the Seattle Seahawks, bar fight, Cop confrontations and disrespect acting like a spoiled 12 yr old......ect.

Why would anyone be more concerned about what is best for a player that gave us nothing but problems and lost resource?

Best, in a more general sense of the word. As in, I am always happy to see someone redeem themselves. The most positive outcome is the best outcome.

What happens from here on out with McDowell doesn't impact the Seahawks going forward.

The inverse would be that this young man does not sufficiently recover from his injuries and doesn't play again. Is that actually your preference?

rcaido

Reaction score
What do you expect from butthurt fans...People still not over Earl, Bennett, & Sherman. What more from a guy who never played for us.

Largent80

Reaction score
Good on ya Kobe. The past is over, and so is his career in Seattle. So what, life's goes on for both.

Latest posts