Marcel Reece

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Dudes the second coming of Mike Rob for this team.

He'll be good to go. Funny, I think John n Pete's best acquisition of the year is this dude

I think the running game ...and pass game are in better hands with him on the field.

Mistashoesta

Reaction score
I really like this guy. The position is extremely undervalued but I think he fills the void that was made when Mrob left. I love Truckafoo and Coleman was serviceable, but they never really felt like a natural fit to me.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":lirulvh9 said:
Dudes the second coming of Mike Rob for this team.

He'll be good to go. Funny, I think John n Pete's best acquisition of the year is this dude

I think the running game ...and pass game are in better hands with him on the field.

I agree. And I'll up you one-with his great receiving ability and quickness, we may finally have our new John L Williams.

peppersjap

Reaction score
The way Reece plays is the reason I couldn't believe so many wanted to keep Tukaufu around. Reece is an actual threat and an asset to the offense!

uncle fester

Reaction score
After the signing, a Raider friend of mine immediately texted to say Reece would be a perfect fit for our system. They only let him go because apparently Olawale was an upgrade from Reece in theirs. He wasn't far off at all.

Hope he can make it back this week.

( Is it too much to hope for a Rawls/Prosise/Reece backfield? )

Jimjones0384

Reaction score
Mistashoesta":2ukib60x said:
I really like this guy. The position is extremely undervalued but I think he fills the void that was made when Mrob left. I love Truckafoo and Coleman was serviceable, but they never really felt like a natural fit to me.

And, from what I read, Russ loves this dude. I was very happy with his play, but then I saw him corralling dudes trying to fight during the whiners game. He then turned and seemed to smooth it over with the refs. I was impressed with how much he is a leader, with the little amount of time on this team. How often does a team get an all pro player at the end of the season. Technically, with Hester, the Hawks got two.

byau

Reaction score
modernman":3g0jbmnv said:
Reece was MVP of the Oline with many key blocks, a key catch, let's hope a little advil gets him into pads for Atlanta

Just rewatched the game last night ... paid attention to Reece on every snap he played (which by the way was a LOT) and wow, amazing. Rawls basically played right off of Reece. He followed Reece to the line, Reece created a hole by moving a guy around (not necessarily pushing him back or blowing him up) Rawls cut or ran through depending on how Reece moved the defender, Rawls springs open for a few extra yards minimum if not for a nice gain.

Amazing to watch. Reece was a lot more pivotal in the successful run game than I initially thought. Sure hope he's okay.

jammerhawk":3g0jbmnv said:
He played a very good game but the OLine as a group did too.

Also, really really impressive blocking by Graham as well. Not trying to blow guys up, but just trying to hold them in place or shift them around. Showing a lot of patience.

Great O-line play with the Reece and the tight end group.

Dang, hope we can bring that to Atlanta.

RussB

Reaction score
Damn, didnt know that he was banged up. Hes been contributing well, seen him making plays in the pass game as well as making some great blocks. Would suck to have him out.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
He's gonna play. If it aint broken, he's not gonna miss a shot at the playoffs. If its a pain tolerance issue, shoot and tape it up.

chris98251

Reaction score
He had never been in a playoff game till Detroit, he knows that these opportunities are not a given, if his leg is attached he will play.

Besides there is no physical pain that can equal playing for Willingham.