Anyone have any context to this?

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Cartire":32srr5zv said:
John Moffitt ‏@Moffitt74 18h

Ok it was a fun ride!! Bye!

Anyone have any context to this?

No, not yet. Huh.

Could be what we think it is, but the guy is such a goofball, who knows.

HighlandHawk

Reaction score
Probably means he's just given up on twitter to focus on football and life. He got a lot of stick recently from people regarding his recent court case

OP
OP
Cartire

Cartire

Reaction score
HighlandHawk":2huzwef1 said:
Probably means he's just given up on twitter to focus on football and life. He got a lot of stick recently from people regarding his recent court case

Yea, most likely. I have read nothing anywhere about a potential released (wouldnt make since at this timeframe anyway). So I assume it might have more to do with that.

Or maybe he was at an amusement park. :lol:

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Cartire":6nkx85ck said:
HighlandHawk":6nkx85ck said:

Yea, most likely. I have read nothing anywhere about a potential released (wouldnt make since at this timeframe anyway). So I assume it might have more to do with that.

Or maybe he was at an amusement park. :lol:

Timing wise - it would make perfect sense as a post June 1st cut.

But I suspect it's leaving Twitter. I think he realizes he needs to buckle down.

drdiags

Reaction score
He asked his followers to entertain him, since he claimed they were lame. He got a bunch of pee jokes, proving his point. I took that tweet as he was done with that topic and out for the night. I guess it could be that he decided it wasn't worth it to keep up a twitter account for awhile and is just laying low?

CANHawk

Reaction score
It clearly means he is an alien, who after many years living among us has collected enough useful information to assist the coming invasion and has decided to return to his home world.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Whether Moffitt goes now or at the end of camp it doesn't matter, he's going either way.

mikeak

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2qbf2jox said:
Can't believe he got busted for public urination. what a joke

In a different place where the laws are different I have a friend who was arrested for this. The issue is public urination isn't an actual crime so you get busted for indecent exposure. Well he took it to court and claimed that he went behind a big tree that was not visible from anywhere. It was dark outside and he could not be seen. It was not indecent exposure until the cop shined a big bright light at him as nothing relevant could be seen until then.....

he won the case :)

Hawken-Dazs

Reaction score
He was kind of being a dick to some of his twitter followers that night.

hidn

Reaction score
mikeak":1b5pq6m9 said:
Jerhawk":1b5pq6m9 said:

In a different place where the laws are different I have a friend who was arrested for this. The issue is public urination isn't an actual crime so you get busted for indecent exposure. Well he took it to court and claimed that he went behind a big tree that was not visible from anywhere. It was dark outside and he could not be seen. It was not indecent exposure until the cop shined a big bright light at him as nothing relevant could be seen until then.....

Glad to hear that he won, should have paid more attention.

ivotuk

Reaction score
mikeak":1h7fsqtk said:
Jerhawk":1h7fsqtk said:

In a different place where the laws are different I have a friend who was arrested for this. The issue is public urination isn't an actual crime so you get busted for indecent exposure. Well he took it to court and claimed that he went behind a big tree that was not visible from anywhere. It was dark outside and he could not be seen. It was not indecent exposure even when the cop shined a big bright light at him, nothing relevant could be seen...

fixed it for you :p

cdallan

Reaction score
CANHawk":2l6mql8k said:
It clearly means he is an alien, who after many years living among us has collected enough useful information to assist the coming invasion and has decided to return to his home world.

You're saying he's Canadian?

Status
Not open for further replies.