NET Draft Grades So Far...

How do you grade the Seahawks draft after Day 2?

• A+

Votes: 14 13.9%
  • A-

Votes: 38 37.6%
  • B+

Votes: 32 31.7%
  • B-

Votes: 10 9.9%
  • C+

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • C-

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Worse than C-

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Largent80":2gskma6s said:
A-

Kinda scratched my head with Prosise and the Boise State lineman however.

My thoughts as well.

Love Ifedi, team captain his junior year, got his degree in 3 years and comes extremely highly recomended.

Reed is a no brainer for obvious reasons and Vennett is exactly what we needed to solidify the O-line. If he can be an H-back I like it even more.

Posise I don't have much faith in. Seems way to raw and with only one year as a RB will probably take 2 years just to learn how to block and if he is to even be a 3rd down back blocking will be a major factor. I like his upside but I would be surprised if he makes the 53.

Odhiambo is a major head scratcher for me. Even if the guy is a complete stud we have been trying to move away from often injured O-lineman and he never made it through a complete season (in college) healthy. I can't imagine him suddenly becoming a non risk. Whats even worse is if he takes a roster spot only to get injured. Then he may cost us someone else we would regret losing like cutting Bennett or that small FB (can't remember his name) who got snapped up immediately. I am actually kind of hoping he just doesn't make the 53 because one of the best abilities is availability and he has yet to show he has it.

I do like that they deviated from previous drafts and actually took players that may not fit their spark rating but have a good resume rather than the usual "who the hell is that" pick. Overall grade from me is a solid B.

No Homer.

Laloosh

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2khyvre3 said:
Laloosh":2khyvre3 said:
Was looking for the "I'm not qualified" option.

Yeah should just shut down the forums since none of us are employed in NFL front offices.

I think you misunderstood my post. I'm not the "you guys don't know" type. Self-deprecating however...

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
A-.

Three day-one starters that filled immediate and severe needs, and two high-upside projects to increase competition? Not at all complaining.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I've never heard of any of these draft picks, but I can say that just about every year because college football doesn't interest me in even the least bit. Once the selections are made, I go find out why they were chosen and try to find reasons to be hopeful.

After that, I go find reasons why NFC West opponents GMs screwed the pooch...Baalke and Fisher/Snead make that easy and enjoyable. The niners have once again begun their decade of top 11 picks in the draft and almost yearly coaching changes...couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base. :th2thumbs:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
rideaducati":gx6uv0s4 said:
I've never heard of any of these draft picks, but I can say that just about every year because college football doesn't interest me in even the least bit. Once the selections are made, I go find out why they were chosen and try to find reasons to be hopeful.

After that, I go find reasons why NFC West opponents GMs screwed the pooch...Baalke and Fisher/Snead make that easy and enjoyable. The niners have once again begun their decade of top 11 picks in the draft and almost yearly coaching changes...couldn't happen to a more deserving fan base. :th2thumbs:
A lot of the Denialzoners think the Trentster had a B+ or higher draft, but then again that's an annual occurance. 8)

A lot of Cowdorks fans think they are headed back to the Super Bowl after their draft, but like the 9'ers a delusional fanbase generally speaking of course.