.NET New Year Giveaway of NewEra Hats

metwelve

Reaction score
Because it's Seahawks news that comes from many different sources, too many for me to monitor and keep up with on my own. And, it feels like family when I'm here.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
Les "Radish" Norton.
Aros and his fascination with aliens.
I have been coming here for years and it's all about the Seahawks baby!!! :icon_new:

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
I'm a fan of .net because even at Scout the community was great. Besides up to the second Hawks data/news, I can generally post a (any) question in the Lounge and get a reasonable answer fairly quick; or just swear in the shack if I want...

-SH

edit: and it's admin'd well, it's fast and much noise is taken care of before it gets too loud. Colors are FAB too...hehe

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I am not important..but this place makes me seem important. Do not put my name into the hat for a hat. I am not that important. I was put on this planet to help others.....not me. Peace.

Shelinhawk

Reaction score
Being a Seahawks fan since 1983 in Mexico wasn't easy in those days, no coverage, no Sunday Ticket, no internet, but I discovered this site in 1998, and became addicted, specially because of the passion and knowledge of many of the posters. I'm one if the most intense lurkers, I come to this site constantly through out the day.

I really appreciate the effort of the people running this site, because now I know that there are many people as passionate about my team.

lsheldon

Reaction score
I love the Seahawks for allowing me to see them win the Super Bowl before I'm gone, and look forward to a second one for the 2014 year. I love Seahawks.net because it is the greatest NFL fan forum on the internet and the 12th man is without equal.

Hass2Carlson

Reaction score
Where to begin? I love the up to date news, the speculation and everything else Seahawks. In addition, being from NJ its a chance to talk Seahawks from like minded fans

QuahHawk

Reaction score
I love Seahawks.net because it is the best site to discuss my favorite team. Since I was in High School I came here to talk hawks, get the inside scoop, hear rumors, talk draft strategy, discuss draft prospects. Spending 10 years of military service away from Washington and 4 deployments a.net has always been a way for me to keep my fandom current and in the know of everything hawks.

There are 10x more informed posters on this site than many professional mainstream media outlets.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
SonicHawk":1omvmmhk said:
I hate everything about this site.
grumpy_cat_good.jpg

SupersonicSeahawkz

Reaction score
I love seahawks.net, because being stuck out her in the middle of the Pacific ocean surrounded by niner fans was not easy. Getting seahawks news and games was tough enough but talking to 12's and about the seahawks was almost nonexistent, with family members being saints fans. I got my fix on mouthoff sports forum to talk about Seahawks, before it became kffl.com. Made my screen name No fair because it always seemed that way when being a Seahawks fan.

After discovering .net I get so much information and love to read and debate all things seahawks and talking about the other 31 teams and why we are the class of the NFL now. I was born to be Seahawks fan because I am about the same age as the franchise. Go hawks!

sc85sis

Reaction score
When Pete was hired by the Seahawks, I knew I wanted to follow the team and in some small way be a part of the success I firmly believed would come. I looked over some fan forums and after lurking for a bit settled on .net. Despite my bandwagon status, I was welcomed here. Almost five years later the Hawks are reigning Super Bowl champs and I'm a .net regular.

byau

Reaction score
I love .Net because it keeps me in touch with the Seahawks and the wide spectrum of crazy fandom since I don't live in Seattle, and it does it better than Sports Radio because you never know what you're gonna get!

Almost like tailgating, but 24x7!

el capitan

Reaction score
I love .net because if I wasn't responding to this thread I'd be spending time with my family.

TwilightError

Reaction score
Living half the world away from my beloved Seahawks, it is hard to find company to discuss about The team. .net fills that void with constant high quality discussion.

Rob12

Reaction score
I love .NET because it's a family.

When Les passed, I was proud to see the outpouring of support. Despite me not knowing him as well as most (we exchanged half a dozen PMs or so), I felt a very real sense of loss when he passed away.

I can disagree with a lot of guys here... In my short time here I've disagreed with Sonic, Zeb, Largent, Sac, Roland, fender, and quite a few others - but the truth is that if I saw any of these guys in trouble in a dark alley, I'd rush to their aid.

.NET is more than a band of 12s coming together and talking about our beloved Hawks. It's a family. Les has shown that. I've felt that, and it's real.

Best place on the Internet.

jonkchar

Reaction score
I like that this site seems to have the fun of casual fans yet when it comes to things like stats & rivalries, this place does really well. Thankful for this site

IndianaHawkFan3

Reaction score
In the words of Steve Raible.... "Are You Kidding Me" Why .net????? It's my life saviour!!!! Living in Indiana I am trapped in the polar vortex of Colts - Packers - Bears - and lots of Stealer fans - Torture I tell you - until last year's Superb Owl Victory!!!! Now I am the hated and the hunted..... I have the swagger and boy do I love it! Grew up in Tacoma - went to WAZZU.... moved to Indiana for a job and now have a family full of Seahawk fans.... well not all... one Colts and one Saints... but when they lose.... all are Hawks fans..... Let's Gir-r-done this Sunday. Go Hawks!!!!!

tom sawyer

Reaction score
.net was the place I discovered years ago when I was looking for an internet community to match my enthusiasm for the Hawks I've adored since 1980 (yes I'm a 1980 bandwagoner) (sorry I was so deeply involve with the Sonics in 1976- that I was a late Hawks bloomer)

great place for all

as for a hat, I have too many Hawks hats, hahaha just kidding, that's impossible, we all know that. the next one I will gladly pay for NFC Champs, then the imminent XLIX CHAMPIONS HAT!!