.NET New Year Giveaway of NewEra Hats

Largent80

Reaction score
Through this place I have been able to meet many that I now call my friends, and have even travelled the world with, attended games with, and shared a LOT of good and plenty of bad times.

HawkerD

Reaction score
.Net is the place to go, especially if you don't have anyone to share your hawk enthusiasm with. It is also one of the best places to go for hawk information. Better than man of the so called sports news outlets. And if you visit any of the enemy fan forums, most look like amateur hour compared with this site.

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
.NET is where I get all Seahawks related material in one convenient location. That and the smack shack is a great place to watch all the chips fall!

HomerJHawk

Reaction score
Cartire":465x34qc said:
.NET

You were there when I needed you most.
A gracious, kind and courteous host.

You factor in to my daily routine.
I wish CanHawk would share his poutine.

No matter the struggles that happen through the day,
.NET is the oasis to quiet the fray.

Recounting the memories from a Tip and a Quake.
Sharing the joy with the community in its wake.

Having to proof-read every one of my post.
Thanks a lot Roland, I loath you the most. ;)

The joy of reading every ones thoughts,
Occasionally people arguing like tiny tots.

A place to come when you are feeling bored,
and get sucked in until your wife pulls the cord.

People feeling comfortable enough to give each other flack,
"What, YOU DONT AGREE!?!? Lets take this to the Shack." :thfight7:

Its the most visited place on my browser.
Its crazy to think it would have that kind of power.

The love for the Seahawks here is strong.
.NET is our home, a place where we all belong. :179417:

^ This is why I'm here.

Where else can you get Seahawks info 24x7, in a friendly, challenging, thought provoking site that also offers poems!

Good one, Cartire.

Clayfighter

Reaction score
This is my seahawks sanctuary. Living somewhat close to the sanfancisco bay area, all I get are trash talking 9er fans. I know I can always come here to read interesting posts and share intelligent opinions about the hawks. We have such a great community of contributers that is diverse, knowledgeable and damn funny. I love .net. Thank you!

12evanf

Reaction score
.Net is like the front page news for me. Any relevant Seahawks news will be posted here moments after it breaks elsewhere consolidating it to make it much quicker and easier to access. Also the many knowledgable posters add very valuable football insight and analytical breakdowns, making the way I watch the game more enjoyable.

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":re49as56 said:
SonicHawk":re49as56 said:
I hate everything about this site.
grumpy_cat_good.jpg

Haha, I love this.

taco40

Reaction score
I've found that it's a whole lot more fun being a Seahawks fan now that I can hear a myriad of perspectives on players coaches and other teams. The format is easy to use and I appreciate that forums are split into various areas, such as nfl, NCAA, and even a separate area where anything goes - something for nearlyw everyone, even fans of opposing teams. :les:

CASeahawk

Reaction score
I Love .Net because it is another representation of the 12's mentality and passion.

wayuptherehawk

Reaction score
What can be said that has not already been said. I have been a silent member for awhile. I was active in the early 2000's but work and family have taken a greater priority. This is the source of info on the hawks and a place where some knowledge members provide insight to how plays are broken down and see how prepared our players are. From central Canada, I have not had the opportunity to go to a game, but have been a hawks fan since 1984. Some really good members here with a wealth of information, and a great place to enjoy last year's (and this year's run to the superbowl) and a place where the greatest fans can hang out.

cheers,

dbmack

Reaction score
This is the best Seahawks place on the Internet, period. I don't even visit .com as much as I do here.

duckypoo

Reaction score
I don't know what makes it the best, I've never really look around since coming from Scout. But to me, it's the best. :thirishdrinkers:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I love net because its free entertainment on my favorite subject. I'm not really here for the X's and O's and serious discussions, just here for the fun and laughs.

Also, I've never net a soul from this site, but still feel there's legit relationships here.

drcool

Reaction score
I love Seahawks.net because it allows me to connect with other Seahawks fans even though I live all the way across the country in Jacksonville, FL. If I were back home in Spokane there would be plenty of people to chat with about the Seahawks on a regular basis but here? Not so much.

Thanks for all you do for the 12s.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
I love Seahawks.net for the quality analysis from some of our greats (hi Kip), the closeness amongst posters (RIP Les).

Plus the Shack makes me laugh.

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Seahawks are No ka Oi! or the best in Hawaiian

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Rob12":2e6nj5qy said:
In my short time here I've disagreed with Sonic, Zeb, Largent, Sac, Roland, fender, and quite a few others
You've disagreed with me?

That doesn't seem likely.

BullHawk33

Reaction score
I have found this forum to be incredibly informative and active. It has provided sanity for some of the outrageous things you see and also some levity in response to some of the exceedingly serious posts.

Osprey

Reaction score
Great source for intelligent Seahawks conversation with well informed (if sometimes bipolar) fans.

Latest posts