.Net pulse on Graham signing

How do you like the trade for Graham

• Can't stand the guy and neither does our Defense

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Hope he works out... but going to miss Unger and our 1st round pick

Votes: 32 13.4%
  • Glad we got him, we needed a big weapon for Wilson

Votes: 106 44.4%
  • I'm pumped and we are going back to the Super Bowl Baby!

Votes: 98 41.0%

• Total voters

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
netskier":r6jyi00r said:
Typo. on the field, not on the girls.

I can't be the only one that read right through that and just assumed you were referring to Dallas (although I was wondering why you singled THEM out).

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
JonRud":1dwyvclz said:
........I love that our front office is never complacent and will continue to swing for the fences to improve the team...........
Could not agree more.
This time I think it works out and works out well.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Graham is the big receiver that Pete has been looking for ever since he came here.

Graham tilts the field in the same way that Kellen Winslow, Gonzales, Gates and Gronk have tilted the field.

We draft a fast, elusive WR/PR/KR like Nelson Agholor, or Phillip Dorsett or Tre McBride and develop them while PRich is healing... and I'm a happy boy.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Initial thought was that I didn't like it. But the more I look at it, the more I think it was a good move to get the type of weapon we've been asking for for a long time.

mikeak

Reaction score
kearly":2251kszg said:
but his strongest areas address Seattle's biggest weakness. .

YES it does!!!

That is THE reason I am absolutely super excited about this. A guy that will move the chains, be an outlet but most of all a red zone target.

Now it will just be a little bit stupid when you go empty backfield from within 10 yards........

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
I'm excited, just seems like these big WR type signings never work out for us. Rice, Harvin, etc........some production, but never the monumental impact we all think it's gonna have.

Hopefully Graham's different.

Hawknballs

Reaction score
After hearing about how Unger might have been a cap casualty, I'm finally all in on the Jimmy bandwagon. Didn't like it much at first giving up your starting C and a 1st round pick when you have O-line issues and are a running team.

However it sounds from a couple sources that Unger was going to be cut. If that were the case you can look at it this way - we gave up a glorified 2nd round pick for one of the best receivers in the game regardless of position, and we also get a 4th round pick back. Sucks to see max go but if he was going to be out anyways, why not make lemonade.

even if you debate the possibility that Unger would have been gone either way, he's been hurt a lot lately and IMHO while he is a good leader there has been something off about him. Just look at his snaps the past two seasons. For whatever reason he and Russell have never been very clean in that department and it mostly looks like it's on Unger.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":1fccaiyq said:
Crashed and burned the first time. Wasn't pretty.

And the second?

I'll let you know in the morning but it's looking pretty good so far.

I want to give this a thumbs up!

BlueBlood

Reaction score
My biggest concern with Graham is whether or not he can handle Wilsons style of extending plays after the initial reads. If he doesn't get the ball on a standard route will be continued to move his feet and find ways to get open? He's had some issues with his foot and has benefited from any quarterback that gets the ball out quickly on timing routes. I'm just hoping all the running around isn't going to make him come across as lazy. He will be an incredible red zone target but I hope we can get some stuff done in the middle of the field with him when he's not targeted on that initial read. And of course, he doesn't come up severely lame from all the extra running around. My two cents.

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
SEAHAWG":dpibzbcb said:
Now fire Bevell and all is well.
Why would you fire one of the best offensive coordinator's in the league? He's brought us one Super Bowl working in lockstep with Pete and Russell and it's very conceivable he brings us another.

Jbo

Reaction score
I voted ," we are goin to the super bowl " ... We finally will have a receiver on our team ( I know he's a te) that can catch and hold on to the ball with out have to make one big play to make up for the dropped balls through out the game.

bandiger

Reaction score
Finally Wilson gets a legit #1 option, how can one not be excited at the evolution of a young franchise QB.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":29zp7y9z said:
Laloosh":29zp7y9z said:
Crashed and burned the first time. Wasn't pretty.

And the second?

I'll let you know in the morning but it's looking pretty good so far.

I want to give this a thumbs up!
Ditto. I scanned through the thread too see if anyone else caught it.

The rest of you have lost that lovin' feeling.