Niner fans here: How's the crowd at the new stadium?

2_0_6

Reaction score
lvnginhwktwn":3h2gi2ok said:
Hawk_Nation":3h2gi2ok said:
I never said the CLink wasn't. We just have smarter guys up here designing buildings fully within the rules. My point was maybe YOU don't think crowd noise makes a difference or is unimportant, but your front office and ownership group does.

:49ersmall:

That's them, obviously the fans which is to whom the criticism is being made dosen't.

Actually I look at it like the front office knows you guys don't cheer, so they are trying everything to help. LOL

pehawk

Reaction score
Isn't there an entire forum dedicated to 49ers and Seahawks fans measuring privates? Aka "The NFL Forum"?

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Chawks1":3j1f57l3 said:
lvnginhwktwn":3j1f57l3 said:
Sgt. Largent":3j1f57l3 said:
Marvin49":3j1f57l3 said:
Just to comment on that first part...

Most of the Season Ticket Holders don't have to "travel" to Santa Clara on Thanksgiving.

Over 50% (the largest block of fans) of the Season Ticket Holders AT CANDLESTICK were from the South Bay, NOT SF. SF residents only made up like 15% of the Season Ticket Holders.

IE, in moving to Santa Clara, the 49ers moved CLOSER to their fanbase, not farther away.

As for whom sold their tickets or didn't...no idea how it will work out...but I don't think being in Santa Clara over SF will make any difference at all.

I said a big chunk, so even 20% of fans selling their tickets or not showing up makes huge difference in having a good home field advantage.........and you can say whatever you want, the Niners have not had the same HFA this year as they had at Candlestick. Not even close.

EDIT: Also "Not a full house"....

Niners have sold out the entire season. When you are seeing are the club sections on the Visitor sideline that early in the year were hot as hell. Those peeps have access to the expensive AIR CONDITIONED clubs...so vacated their seats to cool off.

Kinda sucks the way it looks on TV and takes away form the noise, but that's what you are seeing particularly right after halftime. Was much better yesterday as it was only about 65 degrees.

This was better yesterday? 1:29 left in the game my friend, not early in year or right after halftime. Which btw are both lame excuses anyway. Either your fans are passionate about getting their asses in their seats and screaming or they're not, and this year the Niner fans are not.

1510484_10205106067074237_3157978067193588338_n.jpg

There is a lot to do and see at the new stadium all while you can still watch the game from anyone of the huge monitors posted all over the stadium. We have never needed a loud stadium to win games therefore our fans are free to move about the stadium without fear of criticism from fellow fans for not sitting in their seats yelling there heads off. If that's your fan's thing great, to each his own.

^^^^Thus no home field advantage....your fans and record at Levis speak for itself.....fans not willing to sit down and cheer their team to provide support because they'd rather walk around and watch the game on TV's in the stadium.? Sounds like fans with more $$$ than interest in the team. Sad.

No what's sad is until you finish higher the division ahead of the 49ers you have nothing to talk shit about so you have resorted to now using the "Our fans are better than your fans" argument. Not only sad but rather pathetic.

pehawk

Reaction score
There's no SF 49er executive I couldn't take in a fight.

NOT....ONE!

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2h1dxstq said:
lvnginhwktwn":2h1dxstq said:
Hawk_Nation":2h1dxstq said:
I never said the CLink wasn't. We just have smarter guys up here designing buildings fully within the rules. My point was maybe YOU don't think crowd noise makes a difference or is unimportant, but your front office and ownership group does.

:49ersmall:

That's them, obviously the fans which is to whom the criticism is being made dosen't.

Actually I look at it like the front office knows you guys don't cheer, so they are trying everything to help. LOL

Ok dude so you're better fans than us, does that make you feel better? Go back to competing with Arrowhead for record noise, no one else cares.

lvnginhwktwn

Reaction score
pehawk":2i2x7b7f said:
There's no SF 49er executive I couldn't take in a fight.

NOT....ONE!

Nobody want to fight the guy with a few screws lose PE.

pehawk

Reaction score
One of the community's most straight-forward posters had his innocent thread devolve into a hypothetical fandom showdown. It's pretty bad when Marvin49 is the example of solid contributer in a thread.

XOXO

Ray Wershing

Kap4president

Reaction score
Chawks1":1eev91p4 said:
lvnginhwktwn":1eev91p4 said:
Sgt. Largent":1eev91p4 said:
Marvin49":1eev91p4 said:

Most of the Season Ticket Holders don't have to "travel" to Santa Clara on Thanksgiving.

Over 50% (the largest block of fans) of the Season Ticket Holders AT CANDLESTICK were from the South Bay, NOT SF. SF residents only made up like 15% of the Season Ticket Holders.

IE, in moving to Santa Clara, the 49ers moved CLOSER to their fanbase, not farther away.

As for whom sold their tickets or didn't...no idea how it will work out...but I don't think being in Santa Clara over SF will make any difference at all.

I said a big chunk, so even 20% of fans selling their tickets or not showing up makes huge difference in having a good home field advantage.........and you can say whatever you want, the Niners have not had the same HFA this year as they had at Candlestick. Not even close.

Niners have sold out the entire season. When you are seeing are the club sections on the Visitor sideline that early in the year were hot as hell. Those peeps have access to the expensive AIR CONDITIONED clubs...so vacated their seats to cool off.

Kinda sucks the way it looks on TV and takes away form the noise, but that's what you are seeing particularly right after halftime. Was much better yesterday as it was only about 65 degrees.

This was better yesterday? 1:29 left in the game my friend, not early in year or right after halftime. Which btw are both lame excuses anyway. Either your fans are passionate about getting their asses in their seats and screaming or they're not, and this year the Niner fans are not.

There is a lot to do and see at the new stadium all while you can still watch the game from anyone of the huge monitors posted all over the stadium. We have never needed a loud stadium to win games therefore our fans are free to move about the stadium without fear of criticism from fellow fans for not sitting in their seats yelling there heads off. If that's your fan's thing great, to each his own.

^^^^Thus no home field advantage....your fans and record at Levis speak for itself.....fans not willing to sit down and cheer their team to provide support because they'd rather walk around and watch the game on TV's in the stadium.? Sounds like fans with more $$$ than interest in the team. Sad.

Im new here and obviously a Niner fan. Im a season ticket holder and the thing i've noticed is that there are a lot of "new" fans who simply don't know how and when to cheer. The prices here are no joke so a lot of the old DIEHARD fans have gotten priced out. However, i have noticed that they are getting a little better each week. Lastly, THIS IS THE BAY AREA! The best place in the country to live, so many things and teams here, we will NEVER be a rabid football town, But the NINERS are one of the top 5 GLAMOR franchises in the league along with (Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Patriots). And yes im basing this on Superbowls and Hall of famers. So they do rule the bay,no matter WHAT the GIANTS do the 49ers are gonna dominate interest here. So it's only a matter of time before the crowd gets it going here. Look how Dallas was losing every friggin home game when Jerryworld opened up. New stadiums are tricky. So my bottom line is, fans at Levi's have a loong way to go to be as loud as Seattles, but like the previous poster said, Hey, we're the Niners, we dont depend on our fans to win the game.. See you Thursday fellas. Let the hate mail begin! :sarcasm_on:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Kap4president":hjzgc9bt said:
But the NINERS are one of the top 5 GLAMOR franchises in the league along with (Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Patriots). And yes im basing this on Superbowls and Hall of famers.

Did it disappoint you when daylight savings happened and the clock only fell back one hour instead of 20+ years?

pehawk

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":2hkq0huw said:
Kap4president":2hkq0huw said:
But the NINERS are one of the top 5 GLAMOR franchises in the league along with (Cowboys, Steelers, Packers, Patriots). And yes im basing this on Superbowls and Hall of famers.

Did it disappoint you when daylight savings happened and the clock only fell back one hour instead of 20+ years?

Digs seem more profound coming from Tommy Lee...they just do.

2_0_6

Reaction score
MidwestHawker":7iniplkn said:
Kap4president":7iniplkn said:

That's some funny stuff right there. :th2thumbs:

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":230s7zbg said:
Marvin49":230s7zbg said:

Again... CLUB SEATS.

Peeps in the CLUBS.

Not complicated.

Not really interested in arguing there. I've been there 4 times this year. You haven't been there at all. Believe what you want, but I'll believe what I see when I'm in the stands.

pehawk

Reaction score
You tell 'em, Marvin49! Show all of 'em the type of posts they're missing out on in the "49ers and Seahawks Fans Bicker" forum. You only get to shine, on the biggest stage, two weeks out of the year.

Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you better grab hold and ever let go (*echo...go...go). Spaghetti, spaghetti...

Marvin49

Reaction score
pehawk":7cefh657 said:
You tell 'em, Marvin49! Show all of 'em the type of posts they're missing out on in the "49ers and Seahawks Fans Bicker" forum. You only get to shine, on the biggest stage, two weeks out of the year.

Lose yourself in the music, the moment, you better grab hold and ever let go (*echo...go...go). Spaghetti, spaghetti...

lol

Wasn't my intent to be honest. Just sayin' the TV is focused on the least packed (and most expensive with access to private clubs that can see the field) ) area of the stadium so drawing any conclusion from that is kinda silly.

As for the game itself...very little to argue. Both teams underachieving. While they both intended to be battling for the division, they are currently battling for their playoff lives instead.

Chawks1

Reaction score
Here's where all the 49er real fans are....1st game of the year at Jerry World....better than the Cowboy fans, Romo had to go to a silent count there in this game. Lets see how many times RW has to at Levis stadium.

ATTACH]

Marvin49

Reaction score
Chawks1":h84pbtfi said:
Here's where all the 49er real fans are....1st game of the year at Jerry World....better than the Cowboy fans, Romo had to go to a silent count there in this game. Lets see how many times RW has to at Levis stadium.

ATTACH]

That was nuts. The roar of the crowd when the Niners scored was crazy.

Kap4president

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":2sirilam said:
MidwestHawker":2sirilam said:
Kap4president":2sirilam said:

Say what you will dude but u guys only became relevant a couple years ago!
Ask ANYONE out there whos not drinjin the homer koolaid who are the MARQUEE franchises and u will get the 5 i named.

And just below us 5 would be the Bears and NY GIANTS.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Marvin49":34stsr9e said:
Again... CLUB SEATS.

Peeps in the CLUBS.

Not complicated.

Not really interested in arguing there. I've been there 4 times this year. You haven't been there at all. Believe what you want, but I'll believe what I see when I'm in the stands.

I wasn't aware only certain sections of the stadium had real fans. How quaint for your team!

2_0_6

Reaction score
Kap4president":2arqp9hd said:
Hawk_Nation":2arqp9hd said:
MidwestHawker":2arqp9hd said:
Kap4president":2arqp9hd said:

Ask ANYONE out there whos not drinjin the homer koolaid who are the MARQUEE franchises and u will get the 5 i named.

:roll:

MidwestHawker

Reaction score
Kap4president":q1exud5b said:

Alright this is obviously a Seahawk fan parodying a Niners fan. It's not funny now.