No charges for Aldon Smith over bomb threat

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
And there is Super Marvin again, righting the wrongs. You keep up the good work Jay. I'm sure your contributions are changing the views of .net members everyday.

You know it's coming when Marvin begins with "actually".

Actually Marvin, Smith had 3 firearms that he was not permitted to own in CA. He was so much of a victim that he became a 3x felon for it. But like Rich said, it's only a matter of time. People can change, but those people have brains, motor skills and reflex control. We are talking about a guy that jumped on the hard count TWICE when they knew it was coming. Once in the end zone and once for 7 points. So with his forced fumble, he is only a -4 on the production meter.

He doesn't need a mentor, that would assume that Smith can learn, Aldork needs a babysitter to keep him out of trouble. Heh.. isn't Cully up for some action too? By the end of next season 30% of the luxury suites will belong to the Bay Area judicial system. Dang. No revenue from those.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":1m1x6m2d said:
And there is Super Marvin again, righting the wrongs. You keep up the good work Jay. I'm sure your contributions are changing the views of .net members everyday.

You know it's coming when Marvin begins with "actually".

Actually Marvin, Smith had 3 firearms that he was not permitted to own in CA. He was so much of a victim that he became a 3x felon for it. But like Rich said, it's only a matter of time. People can change, but those people have brains, motor skills and reflex control. We are talking about a guy that jumped on the hard count TWICE when they knew it was coming. Once in the end zone and once for 7 points. So with his forced fumble, he is only a -4 on the production meter.

He doesn't need a mentor, that would assume that Smith can learn, Aldork needs a babysitter to keep him out of trouble. Heh.. isn't Cully up for some action too? By the end of next season 30% of the luxury suites will belong to the Bay Area judicial system. Dang. No revenue from those.

Actually two things can be equally true. One can be guilty of a crime AND be a victim of a crime at the same time.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":1wmcbjxs said:
loafoftatupu":1wmcbjxs said:
Actually two things can be equally true. One can be guilty of a crime AND be a victim of a crime at the same time.

Yeah!! like Aldon was right?!

Get your tongue out of that guys butt Marvin. At least work on Harbaugh or someone smart. Give it up Pal, if you are going to invest in player integrity you have VD, Staley, PWilly all right in front you. They won't go to jail, they wont get drunk and drive and PWilly never comes across on the hard count.

Free yourself of this burden.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":210zp3so said:
Marvin49":210zp3so said:
loafoftatupu":210zp3so said:

Yeah!! like Aldon was right?!

Get your tongue out of that guys butt Marvin. At least work on Harbaugh or someone smart. Give it up Pal, if you are going to invest in player integrity you have VD, Staley, PWilly all right in front you. They won't go to jail, they wont get drunk and drive and PWilly never comes across on the hard count.

Free yourself of this burden.

Dude...I dunno even what you are trying to say here.

Aldon was a victim of a crime that night. He owned guns he shouldn't have for sure, but he was also stabbed.

I don't even know what your are arguing at this point.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":15m3tzjj said:

Aldon was a victim of a crime that night. He owned guns he shouldn't have for sure, but he was also stabbed.

I'm not trying to argue anything. Unlike you, everything I post on is not an argument.

I was trying to say that you are constantly defending a waste. One that will finish your quest of defense in shame. Praise the likes of those on the Niner roster that are worth it and let the idiots go.

Smith bought those guns in AZ, where he presented his CA Identification to the dealer, who then was required to inform Smith that it was illegal to bring those guns back into CA. He had the guns in his possession before the stabbing. The cops discovered them at the time of the stabbing, but the crime was committed before that. Getting stabbed should not lessen the possession crime, but earlier you pointed to the "victim" being punished. If he doesn't buy the guns, he is just a victim. Not trying to argue, there isn't anything to argue.

Marvin49

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":jo43zywf said:
Marvin49":jo43zywf said:

I'm not trying to argue anything. Unlike you, everything I post on is not an argument.

I was trying to say that you are constantly defending a waste. One that will finish your quest of defense in shame. Praise the likes of those on the Niner roster that are worth it and let the idiots go.

Smith bought those guns in AZ, where he presented his CA Identification to the dealer, who then was required to inform Smith that it was illegal to bring those guns back into CA. He had the guns in his possession before the stabbing. The cops discovered them at the time of the stabbing, but the crime was committed before that. Getting stabbed should not lessen the possession crime, but earlier you pointed to the "victim" being punished. If he doesn't buy the guns, he is just a victim. Not trying to argue, there isn't anything to argue.

I think you are missing my meaning.

I wasn't implying that he was a victim, therefore he SHOULDN'T have been charged, only that I'd read that very often people are not charged in similar circumstances. The fact that the police didn't see an issue inviting him to shoot at a gun range with them and that the DA took over a year to file charges is a bit odd.

Whether we believe in the law or not, he broke it. No question. The dude broke the law and made SEVERAL poor choices.

I just don't think he's the worthless human being that you do. I think he's an immature kid learning some lessons the hard way. One can only hope he's learned the lesson, because if he doesn't he's only got himself to blame when he's out on the curb.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Marvin49":1jk9atkg said:
I just don't think he's the worthless human being that you do. I think he's an immature kid learning some lessons the hard way. One can only hope he's learned the lesson, because if he doesn't he's only got himself to blame when he's out on the curb.

He's not totally worthless. I hear that in some countries you can get 10k for a kidney.

RichNhansom

Reaction score
You know who else claimed to be a victim? A guy named Eddie Debartolo and Niner fans ate it up.

You guys sure have a twisted version of what a victim is.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
RichNhansom":sdlyl2dm said:
You know who else claimed to be a victim? A guy named Eddie Debartolo and Niner fans ate it up.

It's pretty simple, really. Somebody's a victim if whatever they did helped the 49ers organization, regardless of what they did.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RichNhansom":36oj7792 said:

Yes they did/do....."Fast Eddie" has saint like status in the Bay Area despite his criminal past.

Marvin49

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3lenequw said:
RichNhansom":3lenequw said:

It's pretty simple, really. Somebody's a victim if whatever they did helped the 49ers organization, regardless of what they did.

It IS pretty simple.

Aldon was on his driveway trying to get peeps to leave. He was stabbed. Police tracked down the guy who stabbed him, arrested him, tried him, convicted him, and sentenced him.

That would make Aldon the VICTIM of a crime. Whether or not you guys happen to think he DESERVED it or not does not change the fact that he was the VICTIM of a crime. I'm not trying to make you all cry for Aldon, but the fact remains that he was the VICTIM of a crime that night that got the perpetrator put behind bars.

Very, very simple. It only gets complicated when you try to find a way for him NOT to be considered a victim.

Did he make bad choices that night? Abso-freakin-lutely....but that doesn't make it legal to stab him in his driveway.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Thanks for the breakdown Marvin, everyone needed that....

The bad choices he made were long before that party. This is a guy with resources, CA has a rare exception to that gun possession law, I'm sure that Smith could have figured out a way... wait, never mind. This guy can't figure out how to hold the hard count after being told it is coming.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
LOL, this is awesome. Apparently Marvin thinks that if someone's ever been a victim of something in their life, they get morally excused from future unrelated bad behavior.

AWESOME job of correlating, bro. I totally see how Aldon getting stabbed gets him off the hook for the crap he has done since then.

I already know the tack you're going to take in responding to this, so let me stop you right there. Yes, I know you didn't flat-out state that being a victim in incident A gets him off the hook for perpetrating incident B, but that's what comes across in what you said to anybody that reads it, your supposed intentions be damned. :)

RichNhansom

Reaction score
Marvin49":2mrr2e7s said:
RolandDeschain":2mrr2e7s said:
RichNhansom":2mrr2e7s said:

It IS pretty simple.

Aldon was on his driveway trying to get peeps to leave. He was stabbed. Police tracked down the guy who stabbed him, arrested him, tried him, convicted him, and sentenced him.

That would make Aldon the VICTIM of a crime. Whether or not you guys happen to think he DESERVED it or not does not change the fact that he was the VICTIM of a crime. I'm not trying to make you all cry for Aldon, but the fact remains that he was the VICTIM of a crime that night that got the perpetrator put behind bars.

Very, very simple. It only gets complicated when you try to find a way for him NOT to be considered a victim.

Did he make bad choices that night? Abso-freakin-lutely....but that doesn't make it legal to stab him in his driveway.

Yes Marvin we know and Eddie was blackmailed into giving the Governor of Louisiana $400,000 cash in a brief case too. These poor poor bastards are just unlucky I tell you.

Hey Marvin does the new stadium in Santa Clara have a mall attached like the one Eddie was trying to con the Bay area fans into? It does have similar concessions as the last one with the delivery of hosting a super bowl just like the one that finally failed after the the local government was caught counting dead peoples votes and such. No matter what Eddie did though the Bay area folks still think he is just a victim.

It must suck the way your team gets trashed around here because unlike the Webzone where all they do is make shit up to ease their pain we actually quote real instances of shit your team, ownership and coaching staff actually did.

Don't you wish you had some real ammo? Like us losing draft picks for cheating the salary cap or tampering with other teams players. It must hurt at least a little to read all the "Seahawks cheat" when you know you have actually been busted for it on multiple occasions and were punished for it.

Maybe you would feel better if just once our coach or QB looked like immature asshats in front of the world.

Do you have dreams of Paul Allen getting convicted of anything? Please lord anything?

Do you check the news every day just hoping that one of our players will be arrested for something stupid or maybe get so drunk they can't spell their own name and say they have a bomb in an airport?

See the problem with you Marvin is you will always look for the most desirable situation for your team and accept it without question. Whats worse is you try and come here and feed it to us like we are ignorant to the goings on in the bay area. Aldon according to you was breaking up a fight and got stabbed. Of course you weren't there and have no real clue of what happened yet you completely ignore that saying he was breaking up a fight is the most obvious response anyone would give. Is it possible? Sure but with everything else that went on that night you have to be a moron to ignore everything and go with the victim card. The guy put himself in harms way when he invited people to his house for a party and didn't put in the proper safe guards to prevent that situation from getting out of control. That's pure ignorance right there to not understand in his high profile position undesirables probably would show up. A few dollars for security would have saved him millions and prevented putting yet another black eye on your franchise. Unfortunately for you that is what is becoming "the 49er way".

Sorry but there is a reason you won't see people here being sympathetic to your "he was the victim" plea. He doesn't deserve it.

Hey when you respond to this could you please also explain how Culliver was the victim in his multiple felony drive too?

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Aldon is also a victim of that tree that he hit last year. It was planted 30 years ago in that precise spot, so that it would be ready and waiting for him to come around that corner all those years later. It was a set up from the beginning!

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Aldon hasn't learned what most kids learn in highschool,... and really all successful people know. You put your self in position to succeed or fail by your choices. If you invite violent knife wielding thugs to your house to party some one might get knifed.... and that some one might be you.... and for god sake learn from the mistakes you do make.

Don't yell "bomb" to the TSA.... heck ....don't even yell " Aldon" at the TSA.

Bob Loblaw

Reaction score
Here is an Interesting article for all the stone throwers out there. Quite an interesting read. Talk about Eddie D. Your former GM has been tried for Murder 2 Times!!! Well this should keep the thread alive for a few more weeks until training camp. Enjoy.

By some accounts, Sunday’s Super Bowl will pit the Denver Broncos against the Seattle Thugs. Critics, from non-Seahawks fans down to politicians, see the Hawks as a blood-sport hybrid of football team and organized crime. Detractors accuse Seattle of harboring criminals in the secondary while pols such as Sen. John McCain—who lost his own Super Bowl after picking a backup whose only move was to her extreme right—apparently feels the whole roster should be jailed. Even coach Pete Carroll, McCain noted, is himself “one step ahead of the sheriff.”

http://www.seattleweekly.com/home/95076 ... -rap-sheet

Oh, and that other thing: His Hawks never went to the Super Bowl.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Bob loblaw":t3iek29k said:
Here is an Interesting article for all the stone throwers out there. Quite an interesting read. Talk about Eddie D. Your former GM has been tried for Murder 2 Times!!! Well this should keep the thread alive for a few more weeks until training camp. Enjoy.

By some accounts, Sunday’s Super Bowl will pit the Denver Broncos against the Seattle Thugs. Critics, from non-Seahawks fans down to politicians, see the Hawks as a blood-sport hybrid of football team and organized crime. Detractors accuse Seattle of harboring criminals in the secondary while pols such as Sen. John McCain—who lost his own Super Bowl after picking a backup whose only move was to her extreme right—apparently feels the whole roster should be jailed. Even coach Pete Carroll, McCain noted, is himself “one step ahead of the sheriff.”

http://www.seattleweekly.com/home/95076 ... -rap-sheet

Oh, and that other thing: His Hawks never went to the Super Bowl.
Linky to this article Bob? Your post looks like something a bunch of delusional and butthurt troglodytes from the denial zone threw together.
Which ex-seahawks GM was tried for murder? Ruskell? Holmgen?