Official "Why Am I Posting Fresh After A Game?" Thread

Barthawk

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":17x4kg34 said:
Aros":17x4kg34 said:
How many times have the Seahawks been flagged for a holding penalty every time Lynch carries the ball past 5 yards?.

879 times

Most deserved. This is a bad offensive line right now, I mean all time bad. I mean like biblical proportion bad.

I cannot dispute this fact. That OL in the 2nd half: Alvin Bailey, Gilliam, Lewis, Sweezy, Britt.. with Helfet and Willson at TE. I was hoping they would run it every play to eat clock so the game could get over and no one else got hurt.

This team is a orthopedic surgeon's dream right now.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
There were a lot of dropped passes by Willson. He could be a very good TE if he could actually, you know, catch the ball. There were as well 3 very critical ineligible man downfield penalties that hurt big time and took away big plays.

For as much as the team got away to an early lead they sloppily let Oakland back in the game by making the same stupid mistakes they have been making all season. Since 3 games ago the ST play has been very inconsistent. Getting a punt blocked again indicates the protections are not being properly coached. Those weak plays on ST almost cost the team big yet again.

Don't get why these same mistakes keep on happening. Someone needs to take some pride in their work and fix this before it ends this year's chances of the playoffs.

The team we saw play yesterdy will not win the Division if they don't fix some key issues soon.

I get the injuries excuse but the other mistakes are coaching dependent mistakes and really hurtful.

firebee

Reaction score
Aros":3v0sxdwi said:
Ugh.

I saw what you saw.

Good defense, Russell Wilson who struggled in part due to an offensive line that is currently comprised of two high schoolers and 3 junior varsity players. Still, Wilson was just "off" today. All the talk of him having "it", well, "it" was nowhere to be found today. Blame the lack of protection, blame the rain, blame the political climate, it doesn't matter. He was not himself and I am sure he will be the first to admit it.

We all assumed a pasting of 24+ points today. Well, it was there to be had but give the Raiders credit. Their defense came to absolutely bring it and they did. Like the announcers said and to what we've heard all year..."Each team the defending Super Bowl champs face this year are going to get their best game." It's not just true but crystal clear.

The Raiders??? In OUR house??? 6 point victory???

Well, we of course take the win. 5-3 is a good thing, especially when the RAMS beat the 49ers in their house on a last second fumble by Kap!!! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Suddenly that 6 point win to the Raiders feels a lot better.

Now riddle me this Netters...I would truly like to know the answer to this:

How many times have the Seahawks been flagged for a holding penalty every time Lynch carries the ball past 5 yards?

I would think the number would be alarming.

Seems like almost every time.... Makes me want to go to a high school game and punch a referee. The holding call on Richardson during Lynch's 40+ yard run after the catch was complete BS. Richardson had his hands outside the shoulders, but he wasn't grabbing jersey and he didn't turn the player or hold on to the player. It was a completely bogus phantom call. I officially hate the officials. Back to ticky tack garbage calls in Goodell's MFL - Marketing Football League.