On M&M Adam Schefter Reports A-Rod's:

netskier

Reaction score
skg, you wrote that this is war. Really? Is this not sport, and not war? Please clarify.

sc85sis

Reaction score
12thbrah":1e92qvzh said:
If Russell got hurt Seahawks can still win behind their D and running game. if Rodgers gets hurt its game over for the Pack
2011 says hello...

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Scottemojo":1ljautm4 said:
No "sources" are to be trusted this week.

If Rodgers is playing, he has to be though of as 100% healthy.
My thinking is that these 'sources' are intentionally 'leaking' misinformation. It's a waste of time for them because nobody their right mind will underestimate AR.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":3gk2dpzt said:
Not buying it fully. Adrenaline will carry Rodgers until the half, then he can get a pain killer beyond that. The man on one leg is a much better QB than anything we've seen in awhile.

That said I think the Packers success on Sunday begins and ends with Eddie Lacy, much like it did in the opener. We shut Lacy down the first time (and eventually knocked him out completely) and made the Packers one-dimensional.. if we're able to do that again we will win rather convincingly IMO. If we don't though.. it will be a dog fight.

As great as Rodgers played in the 2nd half against the Cowboys, Lacy quietly had over 100 yards on the ground.. stopping him is huge.
You can take that to the bank. I've run a marathon on an ankle I twisted at mile ONE of 26.2.
The second I was done? Could barely walk. Adrenalin is magic.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
It's a team game and that why we have backups ect ..You win or lose with what you got..There's no excuses and nobody
gets a break for injuries..The win or loss counts the same..In history backup qbs have gotten to the Super Bowl and have won it..Earl Morral,Doug Williams and Jeff Hostetler are some, it can be done..

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
ptisme":kfsptaq2 said:
stang233":kfsptaq2 said:
Arods calf is definitely worse this week then it was before the Dallas game. GOOD NEWS!
Oh good for you... Jump for joy.... Why wouldn't you want him healthy so their's no excuses?

Sharks smell blood in the water.

Packer_junkie

Reaction score
Cartire":3isw6e5f said:
Scottemojo":3isw6e5f said:
kearly":3isw6e5f said:
Scottemojo":3isw6e5f said:
No "sources" are to be trusted this week.

If Rodgers is playing, he has to be though of as 100% healthy.

Unless Rodgers really is a robot, I can guarantee he won't be.

Did pretty well against Detroit and Dallas on one leg though.
I watched 5 GB games today. A couple times every game, he escapes a pocket and runs for a third down conversion. Not as flashy a runner as RW, but still frustrating to an defense. I expect the most major change will be not having to keep much of an eye on that. Otherwise, I would treat him just the same.

GB is pulling the ultimate ruse right now. And media is milking the hell out of it. Green Bay needs to upper hand on Seattle right now. They are looking for any thing to give them an edge. This story is perfect. It improves so many factors.

IF Aaron is fine, then this is just making the seahawks waste time game planning a perceived weakness. They can say they are game-planning that he is 100% healthy. But im not buying it. They have given thought to it, and thats enough.

IF hes not fine, then they have the excuse card already well in play. On top of which, the pressure of winning is lowered a tad, making the game less stressful and they can play loose. Something they need to do.

A win-win for GB. Its a Bellichick type move and I approve of it.

So he collapsed in pain vs Detroit, missed a serious and didn't roll out once the rest of the game on purpose?

Than he didn't practice for two weeks except for some team drills on thursday and stayed in the pocket for 40 of his 45 drop back attempts vs dallas on purpose?

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Packer_junkie":3ht6acgv said:
Than he didn't practice for two weeks except for some team drills on thursday and stayed in the pocket for 40 of his 45 drop back attempts vs dallas on purpose?

No, he's hurt..........but not enough to buy into the "omg he's listed as questionable" BS that the Packers are trying to shovel to the media.

Rodgers looked pretty damn good in the 2nd half last week, so that's the version of him I expect to see Sunday. Not 100% by any means, but certainly not the seriously hampered version some media guys like Schefter are reporting.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
whatever it is, it seems series. Packer fans will be hoping he doesnt miss any offensive serious. it could have a series impact on their hopes on Sunday. Given the serious of events that have led to the Packers playoff run, it would be a series blow to their fans.

im being series here.

AVL

Reaction score
I just hope they install a roof over the injury cart to deflect popcorn or burritos.